Win Cash Prizes Daily!!
James

Carrollton, GA

#2 May 25, 2011
Pretty cool spot. I saw this post and decided to go. It is like slot machines, you get big rewards and prizes, but you just don't gamble. They had free pizza and finger food for guests and refreshments which I thought was cool. At any other place you pay to play and pay to eat. Great atmosphere... high reccomend, especially if you're on a budget or looking to get some extra cashlol
Tallapoosa Gal

United States

#3 May 25, 2011
James wrote:
Pretty cool spot. I saw this post and decided to go. It is like slot machines, you get big rewards and prizes, but you just don't gamble. They had free pizza and finger food for guests and refreshments which I thought was cool. At any other place you pay to play and pay to eat. Great atmosphere... high reccomend, especially if you're on a budget or looking to get some extra cashlol
not sure if I missed a post. Where is this place? Thanks!
James

Carrollton, GA

#5 May 26, 2011
Tallapoosa Gal wrote:
<quoted text>not sure if I missed a post. Where is this place? Thanks!
It's the Sweepstakes building in the new CVS and Food Lion Shopping center on Maple Street. I mentioned the post and they gave me some free tokens.
Debbie

United States

#6 May 26, 2011
Sounds like fun, i will try it.
Dee

Douglasville, GA

#7 May 26, 2011
I live in the area, and I can't afford internet (yet). So I saw a flyer advertising the Business Center. I enjoyed my visit-I worked, ate and played, all at the same time. Friendly people.
PEZ

Douglasville, GA

#8 May 27, 2011
I ran across the center by luck, I was at Food Lion. I didn't know what it was, I had never heard of such. But I did make use of the center, I was hungry LOL!

“Jesus loves me (and you)!”

Since: Jul 10

Douglasville, GA

#9 Jun 1, 2011
lol I asked this in another post, I still don't understand how this is not gambling? You pay to play slots and what not and try to win right? Isn't that gambling?
Uncle Dave

Carrollton, GA

#11 Sep 19, 2011
for giggles wrote:
lol I asked this in another post, I still don't understand how this is not gambling? You pay to play slots and what not and try to win right? Isn't that gambling?
its all in your mind.
Mercedes

Cedartown, GA

#12 Sep 22, 2011
Uncle Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
its all in your mind.
Sure it's gambling..just like I bought a lottery ticket last night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min dixie 107,889
Google Dr Daniel Mcbrayer 20 hr Him baby killer 2
Corruption in local government? Tue Ohaira 20
Looking for travel baseball teams (Apr '14) Tue Fusion coach 12
Jerry Hartline Jul 25 knowwhatyouretalk... 2
Boys Basketball (Dec '16) Jul 21 StopComplaining 15
News Pay raises added into county budget proposal Jul 19 Les Miles 2

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages