Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2012
Anonymous

Villa Rica, GA

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Donald Stevens finally divorced Kitty so he could marry his long time girlfriend, Heidi. So what happened with why buy the cow when you can get the milk free? did the cow stomp her hoof finally?
WOW

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Vindictive much?
Just Me

Bremen, GA

#3 Oct 11, 2012
turnerpat wrote:
Donald Stevens finally divorced Kitty so he could marry his long time girlfriend, Heidi. So what happened with why buy the cow when you can get the milk free? did the cow stomp her hoof finally?
Kitty should have divorced him years ago,and took him for all she could get out of him!!!
ODB

Anniston, AL

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Peanut butter yummy
turnerpat

Atlanta, GA

#5 Oct 21, 2012
HOes are HOes whether they be male or female. Old Stevens is suppose to be making a preacher. What kind of church allows this kind of crap? I am guessing their church didn't know.
Kurt Gleason

Carrollton, GA

#6 Oct 21, 2012
Actually Donald Stevens is one of the nicest people I've ever met in Bremen and is a great guy to work with. You cowards make me wanna puke. From my understanding he stayed married that long so that his ex wife would not lose her insurance . I don't know that to be fact but that's what I heard. You should spend your time being positive and promoting something good instead of trying to hurt someone behind a false name like a coward!
turnerpat

Meansville, GA

#7 Oct 21, 2012
Im a dumbas$
turnerpat

Lithia Springs, GA

#8 Oct 21, 2012
Yes you are
Nikon

Atlanta, GA

#9 Oct 21, 2012
Kurt Gleason wrote:
Actually Donald Stevens is one of the nicest people I've ever met in Bremen and is a great guy to work with. You cowards make me wanna puke. From my understanding he stayed married that long so that his ex wife would not lose her insurance . I don't know that to be fact but that's what I heard. You should spend your time being positive and promoting something good instead of trying to hurt someone behind a false name like a coward!
I'm totally with u, mr. Stevens has always treated me and my family good and I'm glad there are people who will defend him against the topix cowards.
WOW

Atlanta, GA

#10 Oct 24, 2012
turnerpat wrote:
HOes are HOes whether they be male or female. Old Stevens is suppose to be making a preacher. What kind of church allows this kind of crap? I am guessing their church didn't know.

They know. They know someone in his family has serious medical issues that require constant medical care. Now that that person has other coverage it is no longer in their best interest to stay married. Amazing the things you find out from talking to real people!
hondo

Temple, GA

#11 Nov 18, 2012
donald does not deserve to be on here at all, he is one you can trust. and one i would have as my back up. Please do not give him abunch of crap. he is a great guy.everyone deserves some privacy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HBO and Homo 2 hr be real 26
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr Synergy 53,542
Buchanan PD 3 hr Right on 20
Bremen Football 17 hr old timer 30
preschool Sun preschoolmom 5
Brandon Reeves Aug 29 Bulldawg Fan 6
New School Year Aug 29 getusedtoit 15
•••

Carrollton News Video

•••
Carrollton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••