Man killed in ATV wreck, teen critical

Full story: Times Georgian
A 32-year-old man was killed and a 13-year-old boy remains in critical condition at an Atlanta hospital after they were ejected from a four-wheeler on Sage Hill Drive off Highway 61 in Carrollton. Full Story
Larry Thomas

Douglasville, GA

#1 Aug 31, 2011
R.I.P. Nick, Everyone give a moment of silence for the man that had a heart of Gold. We all love you, and will miss you Nick. Get well soon Cody.
KristinKelsey

Carrollton, GA

#2 Oct 7, 2011
Nick !
We miss you SOO much !
It's deffinatly not the same here without your crazy selfff ! We are actualy staying in your HAUNTED house tonight !:) It will be Me,(kristin), Kelsey , Cody , Gaige , Maybe Miracle , Your sister (stephanie),and our friend Audrianna aka DeeDee . Next Sunday , we MAY be spreading your ashes ..:/, & It's gonna be hard ! We hated to see you go .:( One of the last things i remember you saying , is telling scrapy how ugly he is , but that his mommah still love him , HAHAHAHAHH .:D " Its okay scrapy , mommah loves you ! " Lol , we love & miss you nick . We'll see you again sooon !
Die young ; Live forever ;
Gone ; But NEVER forgotten !
Love ALWAYS !,
Kelsey & Kristin . <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr silverfox 56,803
BMS teacher alleged arrest 1 hr Competitivecheer 3
Student to get head baseball coach right out of... 1 hr Bremengonewild 4
"Bremen House"??????? 2 hr got2be crazy 3
Bremen footbal raffle 2 hr got2be crazy 48
Brandon Reeves 4 hr Specify 10
Bremen Football 5 hr Mr Mcnasty 131

Carrollton News Video

Carrollton Jobs

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carrollton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carrollton