Man killed in ATV wreck, teen critical

Man killed in ATV wreck, teen critical

There are 2 comments on the Times Georgian story from Aug 31, 2011, titled Man killed in ATV wreck, teen critical. In it, Times Georgian reports that:

A 32-year-old man was killed and a 13-year-old boy remains in critical condition at an Atlanta hospital after they were ejected from a four-wheeler on Sage Hill Drive off Highway 61 in Carrollton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Georgian.

Larry Thomas

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Aug 31, 2011
R.I.P. Nick, Everyone give a moment of silence for the man that had a heart of Gold. We all love you, and will miss you Nick. Get well soon Cody.
KristinKelsey

Carrollton, GA

#2 Oct 7, 2011
Nick !
We miss you SOO much !
It's deffinatly not the same here without your crazy selfff ! We are actualy staying in your HAUNTED house tonight !:) It will be Me,(kristin), Kelsey , Cody , Gaige , Maybe Miracle , Your sister (stephanie),and our friend Audrianna aka DeeDee . Next Sunday , we MAY be spreading your ashes ..:/, & It's gonna be hard ! We hated to see you go .:( One of the last things i remember you saying , is telling scrapy how ugly he is , but that his mommah still love him , HAHAHAHAHH .:D " Its okay scrapy , mommah loves you ! " Lol , we love & miss you nick . We'll see you again sooon !
Die young ; Live forever ;
Gone ; But NEVER forgotten !
Love ALWAYS !,
Kelsey & Kristin . <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blake caldwel 8 min Earache 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr General Robert E Lee 93,964
Wannabe Dictator Trump makes his first move Sun I wobble sometimes 17
Easter Egg hunt @ Carrollton Parks $ Recreation (Apr '11) Sat Nikkip 6
apartments i bremen that cops love to go to (May '10) Feb 18 Detective 6
bruce thomas (May '06) Feb 15 Rebel 99er 4
Ragin' Wings - EPIC FAIL !!!! Feb 11 abc 9

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages