Section 8 housing

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Carrollton, GA

#102 Feb 16, 2013
I can and shall discuss who and what I want to here with who I want to. Just as you do. Hypocrite. You have no authority here.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#103 Feb 16, 2013
octoberK wrote:
I can and shall discuss who and what I want to here with who I want to. Just as you do. Hypocrite. You have no authority here.
octoberk that is so very true u can say anything u want to it is the 1 amendment right to freedom of speech

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#104 Feb 16, 2013
When someone requests that they themselves NOT be discussed it supersedes first amendment rights.

By asking you to leave me alone and not discuss me publicly on this or any forum, then you wilfully ignoring and stating that you will not do so, you are giving me all I need to pursue a restraining order against you.

I am deadly serious. Do you really want to push this, or do you want to leave me alone as I've requested? All it takes is not reading my posts, not replying to them, and not discussing me publicly.

Is that so hard? I certainly do NOT do it to you.

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#105 Feb 16, 2013
Slander and libel are not covered by the First Amendment. Harassment and cyberstalking are not covered by the First Amendment.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#106 Feb 16, 2013
wobbler1957 wrote:
Slander and libel are not covered by the First Amendment. Harassment and cyberstalking are not covered by the First Amendment.
wobbler why all the anger toward octoberk if it was me that had done what u are saying the octoberk has done to u would u be the same way toward me just would like to know
small business owner

Carrollton, GA

#107 Feb 17, 2013
wobbler1957 wrote:
Seeing my house every day on the way to wherever you're working this week isn't stalking. Disseminating my personal information and/or providing it to other people on the internet without my knowledge or permission is stalking. Harrassing me with no reason is stalking.
You're skating on very very thin ice, here. Remember I know exactly who you are, where you live, and where you work, and I won't hesitate to get the police involved.
Refresh your memory on GA Code 16-5-90

http://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/titl...
If I were you, I'd quit while I was ahead.
you know, you must be a real idiot.What jury is going to convict someone of riding by your house seeing you in the garden.Why not go ahead and CALL 911 and tell them someone is stalking you by riding by your house on their way to work and also commenting on something you said on the computer chatroom.I am sure the ladies at 911 would get a GREAT laugh out of that and you even might be caller of the day.WHat a wonderful idea.If this is the case, if you have ever passed an armored car and thought about how you wished it would turn over and all the money would fall out and you could pick up some, is that committing a crime before it happens?or stalking the armored car service? If you see a prostitute standing on the corner and wondered if she would be any good, is that mental rape? If you exceed the speed limit and then stop and tell a cop you see 30 minutes later, is that being honest and asking for a ticket? You really need to get out side more and start wondering if obama has one of his spy drones over your house wondering what you've planted in your garden
small business owner

Carrollton, GA

#108 Feb 17, 2013


describes our online chatfight.
small business owner

Carrollton, GA

#109 Feb 17, 2013
how does this work

Bremen, GA

#110 Feb 17, 2013
wobbler1957 wrote:
When someone requests that they themselves NOT be discussed it supersedes first amendment rights.

By asking her to leave me alone and not discuss me publicly on this or any forum, then you wilfully ignoring and stating that you will not do so, you are giving me all I need to pursue a restraining order against you.

I am deadly serious. Do you really want to push this, or do you want to leave me alone as I've requested? All it takes is not reading my posts, not replying to them, and not discussing me publicly.

Is that so hard? I certainly do NOT do it to you.
Where do you draw the line with this request? If someone else opens a thread up and you respond first, she isn't allowed on the thread? Or does she get to respond but make sure she doesn't disagree with you? Or can she only respond to those threads that she agrees with you on? Or if she posts first, you're going to steer clear of that thread? Or if you disagree with her, you'll avoid posting a disagreeing opinion?

I guess I just don't see how you can draw a line like this. It would be like me asking you to avoid all topics that touch on religion. And I know you won't do that because it's your first amendment right.

In real life, if kids don't get along in a classroom, the parent can't go to the teacher and slap a restraining order on one child because they never get along. They may never get along and they both know what their real identities are and they both know where each other lives. It's not stalking. It's not agreeing but you can't force the kids not to participate in the same classroom discussions. Do you see where I am going with this?
Lawyer girl

Temple, GA

#111 Feb 17, 2013
I can't wait to see how this restraining order pans out.....

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Carrollton, GA

#112 Feb 17, 2013
wobbler1957 wrote:
I certainly do NOT do it to you.
You just did.

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Carrollton, GA

#113 Feb 17, 2013
Amazing isn't it folks? I told you she was a nut case. Now you know she is going to be angry at you guys because you don't see it the way she WANTS it. She is the typical poster that is hateful and ugly to others but when you give her a dose of her own medicine she can't handle it and becomes a big ole baby. She has been this way as long as she has been here. SMH

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Carrollton, GA

#114 Feb 17, 2013
small business owner wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nx5GwULPU90XX
describes our online chatfight.
LOL!!! Good one:)

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#115 Feb 17, 2013
I don't care what Kitty discusses, as long as she stops her ad hominem attacks on ME. She can disagree til the cows come home, and post her disagreement, but she must stop directing her disagreements at ME.

Here's an example for those who can't separate the concepts:

WHAT OCTOBERK COULD DO

Original Post: How do you know when it's raining?

Wobbler: You step outside and if you don't get wet, it's not raining. If you do get wet, it's raining.

OctoberK: I prefer to look out the window. If it's all wet and there's water falling from the sky, it's raining. If it's all dry and the sky is blue with no water falling, it's not raining.

OP: Thanks!

WHAT OCTOBERK IS DOING THAT I WANT HER TO STOP

Original Post: How do you know when it's raining?

Wobbler: You step outside and if you don't get wet, it's not raining. If you do get wet, it's raining.

OctoberK: Wow, what a b!tch!! Why can't you ever make a nice post and just answer the question without getting all mean and vicious? No wonder no one likes you!

Wobbler: Why can't you answer the question and stay on topic? How did this change from Raining to Pile On Wobbler?

OctK: See?? There you go, always attacking!! I've known her for years, folks, these are her TRUE COLORS!!!!!

See? Simple.

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Carrollton, GA

#116 Feb 17, 2013
Ok, lol! She just tried to make herself look all innocent. Folks, these are actual posts from her from this thread to myself as well as others. This is the real deal, not made up. Notice the hateful remarks which is common with her:

"Besides, your argument is reductio ad absurdum and straw man. Run along and play with yourself and let the grownups talk."

"Ah, you didn't understand the big words. That's a shame."

"God almighty, you've got to be the stupidest person I've run across in ages. When are your keepers going to come lock you back up or put you back on your meds?"

Now that is just a tiny example of the real Wob.

Oh, and Wob, you mentioned my name in your post, you just broke your on request. As you always do.

“it is what it is”

Since: Sep 12

tallapoosa

#117 Feb 17, 2013
you know, all freddie asked about was info on section 8 housing....simple!. you two have jacked this for your own petty disapproval of each other. do either of you really think anyone else here cares to witness two grown adults behaving as children?

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#118 Feb 17, 2013
You're absolutely right. I've asked her to stop repeatedly.

She just can't. I'm dropping it now. Good day.

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Carrollton, GA

#119 Feb 17, 2013
Well, my first comment to her. I asked her why she always resorted to childishness when someone did not agree with her. A simple question about an obvious observation. The reason I ask her that question was because she had just told that person to go play with themselves and let the grown ups talk just because he disagreed with what she was saying. So... she was already engaged in a rift before I came in.

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Carrollton, GA

#120 Feb 17, 2013
Bottom line is, she talks ugly to people here. She says all kind of ugly, hateful things to people that don't agree with her, I have seen it for years. She bullies them or what ever you want to call it, calls them stupid, make smart ass remarks, you name it, she does it while at the same time accuses others of doing what she is guilty of doing. Then when the tables are turned and she gets a dose of her own medicine, she can't handle it and accuses you of harassing and cyberstalking her and she is going to call the police. She is THE local Topix nutcase. Period.

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Carrollton, GA

#121 Feb 17, 2013
Oh and one more little tidbit, she lives a fantasy life on the internet. Here, she is disabled and can't keep her balance and hardly walk or stand or retain knowledge(which is weird because she claims to be highly intelligent at the same time and knows everything about everything), go figure.
But on the other site she keeps a blog on(and no I did not search for her, someone here sent this to me in my private messages)she says she is a jogger!. Mentions nothing of her disability. Just another example of how much of a nutjob she is.

Maybe I let her get under my skin way too much but like I said, I can stay away from Topix for months and the day I return and start to read the threads that interest me, lo and behold there are her posts cutting someone down because they do not agree with her. It just gets old ya know?

I am done for now, but like she just did in her post of made up comments between me and her, she broke her own request of not mentioning me in her comments, like she always does. It is a never ending circle. So when I see her talk about me, I will not keep silent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min General Robert E Lee 118,422
Water Magic Car Wash (Nov '12) Jan 5 Monty 21
Bremen Health Clinic (Sep '15) Jan 5 Cyndie 6
Dump Jan 2 losingbattle 3
blake caldwel (Feb '17) Jan 1 lueybrien 5
Girl shot on July 4th,2017 Dec 31 2gud2btrue 2
Train observation deck (Jun '17) Dec 23 Tommy 56

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages