Review: Wonder Woman Fitness

Review: Wonder Woman Fitness

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

conjus thomas

Atlanta, GA

#1 Feb 14, 2010
I would like to view the facility online.
Tracie Marcou

Villa Rica, GA

#2 Aug 2, 2010
don't need to now it closed without warning!!! Took $150.00 of my money for upfront cost of a 2 year membership only 6-8 months ago.....and now they are closed and I will not be able to get my money back!!!! Not even a pro-rated amt. I am furious!
Anita Gross

AOL

#3 Aug 19, 2010
Does anyone have contact information on Libby Carter ( Owner of Wonder Women Fitness)
Tracie Marcou wrote:
don't need to now it closed without warning!!! Took $150.00 of my money for upfront cost of a 2 year membership only 6-8 months ago.....and now they are closed and I will not be able to get my money back!!!! Not even a pro-rated amt. I am furious!
Belinda Dekker

Eastwood, Australia

#4 Feb 6, 2012
Just like to add the poor reviews have nothing to do with Wonder woman Fitness in carlingford Australia. Not related at all! My business has 100% satisfied customers. Small personal training business.
Belinda Dekker

Eastwood, Australia

#5 Feb 18, 2012
Please do not confuse wonder woman fitness in USA with my small personalized personal training business specializing in the health and fitness needs of women. If my clients are unhappy at anytime that are entitled to a full refund. I have had no complaints. I have a very personalized relationship with all of my clients as I take the personal in personal training very seriously. I am located in carlingford Australia and service surrounding areas. The health and fitness needs of all my clients is important to me. See my website www. wonderwomanfitness.com .au

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr The WindBag 114,258
Bremen football Mon CoachHodges 9
Green Oaks Motel (Oct '09) Mon Diane chandler 31
Daulton Pope Mon bremenplaya 8
News Downtown businesses band together to shine spot... Dec 7 logic 6
Swinging moms Dec 6 Interested 15
Help bring fraudster down! Dec 2 wrigs 1

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages