First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Class2011

Marietta, GA

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Does anyone know what happened to Ben Garner? He was a fellow class mate and I feel its rude to ask on Facebook.
nosey

Temple, GA

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Ben was killed in a one car wreck today about 4pm, along with his uncle

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Wanna take a bet on if seatbelts were used?
cuzin

Smyrna, GA

#4 Feb 23, 2013
don't bet on nothin MS. before you know what happend, i'm his cousin , YOU could be next!
cuzin

Smyrna, GA

#5 Feb 23, 2013
And we are heart broken .....
hearts

Villa Rica, GA

#6 Feb 23, 2013
The young man was a great guy. I've heard many wonderful things about him. To his family who may see this, I'm very sorry. I hope you know Ben was a remarkable young man.

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Villa Rica, GA

#7 Feb 23, 2013
I haven't heard anything about this. Details please? My prayers are with the family.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#8 Feb 23, 2013
My prayers go out to the family on there loss I know some of the garners I went to school with them

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 23, 2013
cuzin wrote:
don't bet on nothin MS. before you know what happend, i'm his cousin , YOU could be next!
Sounds like a blanketed threat to me.

I'm sorry for your loss, but don't expect everyone on the internet to feel sympathy for you.
Cody Miller

Sharpsburg, GA

#10 Feb 24, 2013
I'm sorry for your loss.Ben was a great friend.He would do anything he could for anybody.My thoughts and prayers go out to the families on their loss.

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#11 Feb 24, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
Wanna take a bet on if seatbelts were used?
I always wonder that, too. It's a tragedy, regardless, but if no seatbelts were used it was an *avoidable* tragedy.
old man

AOL

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Truck load of firewood crashed through the guard rail of the bridge and plunged over 50 ft into the river below, dont know if seat belts were used but they might not have mattered,
sunny

Tallapoosa, GA

#13 Feb 24, 2013
wobbler1957 wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wonder that, too. It's a tragedy, regardless, but if no seatbelts were used it was an *avoidable* tragedy.
See, there you go again.....YOU don't know if a seat belt would have made a difference or not. Therefore you can't say it was an "avoidable" tragety. Regardless, My prayers and thoughts go out to these 2 families and their loss.
sunny

Tallapoosa, GA

#14 Feb 24, 2013
Lord let me correct that...An avoidable tragedy....Wouldn't want Wob to spell check me!! Lol

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

#15 Feb 24, 2013
I don't worry about misspellings since the advent of autocorrect. It gets the best of us.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16 Feb 25, 2013
I know the Garner family and my thoughts and prayers are with them.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#17 Feb 26, 2013
cuzin wrote:
before you know what happend, i'm his cousin , YOU could be next!
But more than likely not. You see, I wear a seatbelt. Personally I find that not wearing a seatbelt is about a stupid as it gets.

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

#18 Feb 26, 2013
I was in a bad wreck almost 10 years ago, the truck actually flew off the highway, over a drop, landed hard, then was stopped by a bunch of young pine trees and a telephone pole. I was wearing my seatbelt.

If I hadn't been, I'd be dead right now. Seat belts save lives even when you think they wouldn't.

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Villa Rica, GA

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Not to cause any family or friends of the young Garner man and his uncle any more pain by posting this because I am sincerely sad for them but the article about this on the Gradick Communications web site said that seat belts were not worn.

I know a many a accident kills people even though they are wearing a seat belt but people should always buckle up. Don't take that chance.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#20 Feb 27, 2013
octoberK wrote:
Not to cause any family or friends of the young Garner man and his uncle any more pain by posting this because I am sincerely sad for them but the article about this on the Gradick Communications web site said that seat belts were not worn.
I know a many a accident kills people even though they are wearing a seat belt but people should always buckle up. Don't take that chance.
It cannot be stressed enough. Thanks oct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr Chopper Read GED 57,868
Student to get head baseball coach right out of... 6 hr MSO4 8
Ambu care 6 hr MSO4 34
Old Bremen city golf course Mon Red 10
Bremen-Lovvett Game Nov 24 Black Jesus 33
Boys Basketball team will be great this year Nov 22 Giligan02 7
Is Bremen City School worth the $1350 tuition? (Dec '10) Nov 22 Voice of Reason 148

Carrollton News Video

Carrollton Dating
Find my Match

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carrollton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carrollton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:04 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:04PM