Amphitheater expected to open in spring

There are 1 comment on the Times Georgian story from Dec 27, 2011, titled Amphitheater expected to open in spring. In it, Times Georgian reports that:

Work on the $1.1 million amphitheater project in downtown Carrollton is expected to be complete in March or April.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Georgian.

Dmearco

Smyrna, GA

#1 Dec 31, 2011
carrollton cant allow villa rica to get ahead of them.Now they will have a set of laws where it cant be used unless you pay the city some money,shut down the venue by 7 pm because of all the HIGH SOCIETY doesnt want it to interfere with their sleep,cant sell alcohol,must pay a $500,000 bond and insurance on every use,must pay city sanitation dept to clean the area, must rent it 6 months in advance,no food,no music unless approved by the city council,and all events must have 5 or 6 city police paid $25 an hour to be present.GOV ERNMENT REGULATIONS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Synergy 64,799
Divorce 15 hr Bama 1
BCS head of maintainance (Oct '14) Sat John smile 5
Bremen HS Gym Coming down Sat Bre 9
Bremen (May '10) Sat MSO4 63
Plumbers (May '13) Sat jc 6
Corruption in the County Apr 28 Envy is green 3
More from around the web

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]