shooting/murder on old corinth road in buchanan

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

curious

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2009
Has anyone heard about a murder and shooting on old corinth road in Buchanan tonight? I heard one person dead and two others injured.
nee

Cartersville, GA

#2 Sep 18, 2009
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/Two_Peop...

no names found this when googled
John

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2009
Heard it was a domestic dispute btw husband, wife and ex - 1 dead two others life flighted.
Dpw

Mcdonough, GA

#4 Sep 26, 2009
the shooting was over child support. a good man and his wife went to pick up payment after being asked to the ex husband and current wife were at home it was time for there kids to get home from school the ex husband got his ex wife to sign receipt then told her to leave she ask for her $$$ then he pulled a 20gauge and aimed it at her .her current husband came up behind her and grabed the gun the ex then shoot the gun killing the current husband then he told his current wife to leave she first dialed 911 and yelled put the kinfe down to the ex wife then she ran outside locking the door behind her the ex husband then beat the ex wife half to death and then shoot his self in the jaw he is still alive but cood die any day i know this information is currect and true thats all i can say any one reading this take this to heart we arent promised tomorrow so live like today is your last and let every one in your live know how much you love them each and every day thank you for your time and GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Update Please

United States

#5 Oct 1, 2009
Just wondering if there was any news on how Shane was doing? How's his ex-wife....she was a sweety in school, I hope she is doing well.
sis

United States

#6 Oct 7, 2009
He was a very good man! And will be missed terribly by family and friends!
joe willy

Chatsworth, GA

#7 Oct 18, 2009
I work at gwinnett sprinkler; was the victims name chris?
LOCVER

Carrollton, GA

#8 Nov 7, 2009
the shooting was over child support. a good man and his wife went to pick up payment after being asked to the ex husband and current wife were at home it was time for there kids to get home from school the ex husband got his ex wife to sign receipt then told her to leave she ask for her $$$ then he pulled a 20gauge and aimed it at her .her current husband came up behind her and grabed the gun the ex then shoot the gun killing the current husband then he told his current wife to leave she first dialed 911 and yelled put the kinfe down to the ex wife then she ran outside locking the door behind her the ex husband then beat the ex wife half to death and then shoot his self in the jaw he is still alive but cood die any day i know this information is currect and true thats all i can say any one reading this take this to heart we arent promised tomorrow so live like today is your last and let every one in your live know how much you love them each and every day thank you for your time and GOD BLESS YOU!!!
unknown

Alpharetta, GA

#9 Feb 15, 2010
Who ever wrote that the new husband and ex wife was good ppl, are you insane if you call drug dealers good ppl you ridiculious!!! that is NOT what happend he asked them 2 leave new husband came at ex husband he want and got the gun. ex wife got the gun ex husband and ex wife faught and yes she got beat up but she shot him... Say she did not then why was her finger prints on the gun?
dpwjrsd

Carrollton, GA

#10 Nov 12, 2012
drug dealers my ass that man worked for what he had i know who u r and what u r i hope god finds u soon please stop telling lies you will answer for it one day
Notaclue

Wellington, AL

#11 Nov 13, 2012
curious wrote:
Has anyone heard about a murder and shooting on old corinth road in Buchanan tonight? I heard one person dead and two others injured.
I'm still trying to figure out who peed in the pool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SPLOST part 2 4 hr Mathews 66
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 hr General Robert E Lee 58,254
MSO4 is Chris Parker 16 hr Abby 81
Bremen has changed Fri Homer 7
Haralson county health department Fri Candor 4
Bremen afraid to play County in Football! Thu Pedro 9
To the kid at bremen who drives a white lifted ... Oct 23 bkbeballin10 13

Carrollton News Video

Carrollton Dating
Find my Match

Carrollton Jobs

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carrollton News, Events & Info