stranger

Villa Rica, GA

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Serious question...is the owner a) really just rude, b) suffering from a personality disorder, or c) rich enough that he can afford to be a jerk and run off customers?
lon

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2013
D-all the above
cull

Cedartown, GA

#3 Mar 31, 2013
im sure it was all give to him.i went in there 1 time he talk to a old man like shit.lol he will get that ass beat 1 day
WhoDat

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2013
stranger wrote:
Serious question...is the owner a) really just rude, b) suffering from a personality disorder, or c) rich enough that he can afford to be a jerk and run off customers?
Where is this Rish Army Store and what's a Rish and why does Rish have an army?
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

#5 Mar 31, 2013
stranger wrote:
maybe you should post such a question on the carrolton topix site instead of the cedartown site....maybe you'd get some decent feedback.........reckon?
ranger

Douglasville, GA

#6 Apr 1, 2013
I did post it on Carrollton. The forums share to different zip codes.
misticosombrero wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should post such a question on the carrolton topix site instead of the cedartown site....maybe you'd get some decent feedback.........reckon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 21 min WhoaBuddy 66,974
Bremen Athletics Tue Burnt Hickory 5
Review: Bella Salon Tue nottoogoodforanyt... 3
Dori Markwell Tue Just wondered 1
wtf Mon Just wondered 1
News Newt Gingrich's first wife, Jackie, dies (Aug '13) May 23 Shelly 42
Why is everyone leaving Bremen PD (May '11) May 23 John Smile 39
More from around the web

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]