created by: Top Mod2 | Aug 9, 2010

Georgia

3,340 votes

Palin stumps for Handel - How will you vote in Tuesday's Runoff?

Click on an option to vote

• Karen Handel
  • Nathan Deal

Comments (Page 378)

Showing posts 7,541 - 7,560 of7,584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
formerresident

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

hmm

Obama is a manchurian candidate who was selected, groomed, and then the myth of his greatness was perpetuated. I think he is only a puppet with his strings being pulled from behind the scenes.

I agree. It seems to be that way for many of us. We do the best we can, make plenty of mistakes along the way, and try to be the best we can be, for where and who we are at the time. We just keep moving forward, even though someone else is pulling the strings, that we may not see.
torqued

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

All behind closed doors, of course.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Public private blurs, safety public and private, freedom public and private.

Respect and decency, and our common humanity. Loyalty.

And the heart and spirt that guide us., through it all.
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

formerresident wrote:
hmm

Obama is a manchurian candidate who was selected, groomed, and then the myth of his greatness was perpetuated. I think he is only a puppet with his strings being pulled from behind the scenes.

I agree. It seems to be that way for many of us. We do the best we can, make plenty of mistakes along the way, and try to be the best we can be, for where and who we are at the time. We just keep moving forward, even though someone else is pulling the strings, that we may not see.
Okay

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

torqued wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be talking about Romney! Glad to see you're finally glimpsing the big picture.
Was it the July private meeting with the Koch Brothers that tipped you off, or one of the other events that happened this year with Romney and the Big Money Brotherhood?
lol Yeah. We're seeing the big picture. The Democrats are regular paragons of virtue. Thanks for trusting us with that enlighening information.
bullcrap

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying his records from Columbia are open record? You want to know how much in taxes Romney has paid and I want to know if Obama is as intelligent as he claims. Even trade.
Obama has degrees hanging on the wall for all to see form TWO of the most prestigious universities in the country.

Romney is hiding his income tax records because he knows it will make him look bad to middle class American.

You can spout more of your bullcrap but you can't refute either statement.
bullcrap

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

torqued wrote:
All behind closed doors, of course.
The people elected them, we get just what we ask for.

Voters watching slanted politically motivated news talk shows 24 hours a day results in voters who are just to misinformed to make intelligent decisions.

People who depending on others to make decisions for them based on other peoples opinions and conjecture deserve what they get.

People who make decisions based only on what they think will help them personally. The same people who don't give a damn about others get all exactly what they deserve.
bullcrap

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

I refuse to watch another pop up ad for Grady Memorial Hospital. I won't be back on Topix, so you folks have a nice day and vote with your head not your heart.
LaForte Fan

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it or not I agree. I think that many go to Washington with good intentions but end up being corrupted and I think we are left with a choice with to try and select the lesser of two evils.
I firmly believe that there are groups who select individuals, groom and prepare them for candidacy, and then fund them and the more time goes on the more I'm convinced that Obama is a manchurian candidate who was selected, groomed, and then the myth of his greatness was perpetuated. I think he is only a puppet with his strings being pulled from behind the scenes.
Ralph Nader has never been anyone's puppet. He seems to think both evils are evil. He is advocating for the Green Party Candidate, a woman. I will go with his recommendation, he hasn't been wrong yet.
torqued

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

bullcrap wrote:
I refuse to watch another pop up ad for Grady Memorial Hospital. I won't be back on Topix, so you folks have a nice day and vote with your head not your heart.
Use Firefox, and get the ad-block plus extension. You'll never see it again.
hmm

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

bullcrap wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has degrees hanging on the wall for all to see form TWO of the most prestigious universities in the country.

Romney is hiding his income tax records because he knows it will make him look bad to middle class American.

You can spout more of your bullcrap but you can't refute either statement.
Bullcrap, so does George W. Bush. What exactly is your point?
LaForte Fan

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullcrap, so does George W. Bush. What exactly is your point?
Bullcrap cannot figure out how to dodge the Grady Ad, he is feeling overwhelmed and taking a break, he said.
hmm

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

I'd leave too if I said what he said.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

hmm wrote:
I'd leave too if I said what he said.
I'm laughing. You are 100% correct, hmm. He really dropped the ball on that post. Sheesh.
voter

Pickens, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Yea he really did !@@
booger

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

bullcrap wrote:
Get firefox it has a free popup blocker. Stay awhile.
I didn't even know they still had Internet Explorer out there
gardener

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

the blocker on mozilla works really good.
wikkid

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

yep. firefox and pop up blocker

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

bullcrap wrote:
Heh... I forgot about those Grady ads that were popping out for a while... yes, they were indeed annoying!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

LaForte Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralph Nader has never been anyone's puppet. He seems to think both evils are evil. He is advocating for the Green Party Candidate, a woman. I will go with his recommendation, he hasn't been wrong yet.
Gary Johnson and the Green Party candidate will be debating on NPR... I don't have the date and time but it should be greatly interesting!

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,541 - 7,560 of7,584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carrollton Discussions

Search the Carrollton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 27 min jeb stuart 47,900
Vanesa Cain/Smith 19 hr Maybe 3
Beelzebubba in Ft Bragg 19 hr No one 2
Carrollton Fireworks 21 hr Jim 7
La Vaquerita Mexican Restaurant Sat Dissatisfied 6
Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Fri Mason II 2,039
Two Charged for Dumping Body in Well (Aug '07) Thu bobbysaunt 445
•••
•••

Carrollton News Video

•••
•••

Carrollton Jobs