Bremen White Trash Tour of Homes

Bremen White Trash Tour of Homes

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

Cynthia Wise

Atlanta, GA

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Am eager to take a white trash tour of Bremen. Any suggestions other than Walmart?
Just Passing Through

Atlanta, GA

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Are you the white trash? Maybe you are looking for it. Perhaps you should look within, I was always told it takes one to know one.
anon

Carrollton, GA

#3 Apr 17, 2013
Cynthia Wise wrote:
Am eager to take a white trash tour of Bremen. Any suggestions other than Walmart?
Duh!!!! "Your Crib"sure the residents of Bremen would enjoy the questions many have on how your Mother,Father,are also brother and sister.
Get up on that one time.
Cynthia Wise

Atlanta, GA

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Just Passing Through wrote:
Are you the white trash? Maybe you are looking for it. Perhaps you should look within, I was always told it takes one to know one.
What is your address? Sounds like your house would be a good place to start. Instead of hors d'oeuvre will you be serving prescription pain meds?
Dana

Atlanta, GA

#5 Apr 18, 2013
You can come to my house. I live with my mother and you can watch her hold my baby with one arm with a cigarette in the other hand while she cradles her obamaphone with her neck and blabbng about how the president is ruining this country as she walks to the mailbox to pick up her welfare check. You are welcome anytime. Neither one of us has a husband or a job but we are good christian women.
Just Passing Through

Atlanta, GA

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Cynthia Wise wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your address? Sounds like your house would be a good place to start. Instead of hors d'oeuvre will you be serving prescription pain meds?
Well I do not nor would I live in Bremen, however I will not sit quietly by when someone puts down a fine small town. Does it have blemishes? I am sure it does, as does virtually all people and places. You cannot build yourself up by tearing down other people or places.
Bremen Resident

Atlanta, GA

#7 Apr 25, 2013
why do you post on bremen topix when you not only do not live here but say you would not live here?
just passing through

Tallapoosa, GA

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Bremen Resident wrote:
why do you post on bremen topix when you not only do not live here but say you would not live here?
Because I want to and I believe what I said. I also do not think that someone should just assume a place is bad. Bremen is Bremen with all of its good points and all of its bad, just like everywhere else. I also would stand up for Tallapoosa, Waco, and Buchanan. These are the people I live around be they good or bad
trashman

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jul 13, 2013
come by my house
Between the lines

Conyers, GA

#10 Jul 15, 2013
Cynthia Wise wrote:
lets see........you and your little boy and girl "don't fit in" because y'all are weird and not popular. Probably very poor and mad because you aren't adequate enough to live in Bremen. Ha ha ha ha!!!! Your bringing down property values so please move!! Lol!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 17 min guest 67,326
Octoberk 21 hr War Eagle 7
Divorce Mon Bama 27
An Anounsment Mon HOMEBOY 4
temple police Mon PASSIN thru too 3
News Police: Carrollton officers involved in deadly ... May 31 James 4
bremen is changing so fast May 29 Bremen 2
More from around the web

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]