bus driver lunch thread
UndertheRug

Bremen, GA

#1 Jun 14, 2013
I see the both threads about the bus driver and about free lunches are gone. Guess our local politicians have decided we've said too much. I love it when they try to censor the public. How bout you?
Call 911 help the stupid

Carrollton, GA

#2 Jun 18, 2013
They are not watching this bullshit! There more concerned about covering there ass from the county, State, and Nationwide coverage. Buy there lunches, State pays 40 cents on the dollar.
hchs parent

Wellington, AL

#3 Jun 18, 2013
There is 1 that hasn't been deleted. It is the drivers name. "Johnny Cook" I posted in it to bring it up to date. The rest are gone.
anon

Carrollton, GA

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Lunches in Tallapoosa,will be free fo everyone..No matter what your income might be so the 70% of the liars out there can stop hoodwinking the system.So let everyone get a free lunch seems fair,except how many will still bing their lunches since the food sucks.
Hello

Rome, GA

#5 Jun 23, 2013
anon wrote:
Lunches in Tallapoosa,will be free fo everyone..No matter what your income might be so the 70% of the liars out there can stop hoodwinking the system.So let everyone get a free lunch seems fair,except how many will still bing their lunches since the food sucks.
No kidding! Parents aren't stupid - they didn't have to prove anything so they let the rest of us feed their brats and spent their money on beer and cigs
anon

Carrollton, GA

#6 Jun 24, 2013
My rule of thumb is if your kid has a cell phone you get zero..High Schools,are waiting for the paper work from the kids,but they will receive their free lunches the following year.
Free lunches should be given 2 everyone,not just the ones that cry the White's are discriminating on us.
david glanton

Carrollton, GA

#7 Jun 25, 2013
what if your kid has an obamaphone?

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#8 Jun 25, 2013
They're DubyaPhones -- the program came in under Bush II.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#9 Jun 25, 2013
5 years later and it is still Bush's fault.

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Didn't say it was Bush's "fault" -- I think it's a good program for those who can't afford a phone any other way. Just want credit to be given to the right party.

And FYI, I have a landline I pay for. Don't feel the need for a cellphone at all.
anon

Carrollton, GA

#11 Jun 28, 2013
david glanton wrote:
what if your kid has an obamaphone?
That would make them still slaves of the Government.
david glanton

Carrollton, GA

#12 Jun 30, 2013
America is about to crash....... OBAMA FAULT--NOT BUSH

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

#13 Jun 30, 2013
What's all this have to do with Johnny Cook?
david glanton

Carrollton, GA

#14 Jul 1, 2013
maybe johnny voted for obammie

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

#15 Jul 1, 2013
Non sequitur...
anon

Carrollton, GA

#16 Jul 1, 2013
This free phone nonsense is a scam..Obviousy,Obama,has changed the the income for this scam,I know plenty of these people that make more money than I do that have a free phone,medicad,etc.
It's a underground thing where low-lifes have a secret handbook,classes on how to screw the government,and taxpayer's.SMH,I want this handbook tired of been honest want all the perks also.
The bus driver has plenty of money,give his job to someone that can mind their own business.He is no Angel,big shit disturber!!
So now the bus driver was mentioned now what??

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

#17 Jul 1, 2013
Dude, you're off your meds again. I guess you believe in the Illuminati, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 32 min The WB 69,958
Bremen Athletics Sat Burnt Hickory 11
Our young Jul 29 Angel dummy 3
Pigskin Rumors Jul 29 Snuffy 1
Bremen bad ass Jul 29 lol 3
hey (Jul '09) Jul 25 hi there 3
molly Martinez son how do you pick up Jul 17 lUra 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages