Public pools around the area

Public pools around the area

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

Curious

Cumming, GA

#1 Apr 3, 2012
Does anyone know of a nice public pool to pay and go swimming around Carrollton, Douglasville or surrounding areas to go swimming this summer? Sun Valley Beach is closed, Jellystone in Bremen is only 4ft deep, and I already know about the pool on Alabama street. Any suggustions? White water is a little to pricy and far to drive. Maybe there is one I do not know about.
momof4

Rome, GA

#2 Apr 3, 2012
Don't know of any pools but thought I would share that Six Flags and White Water are offering a payment arrangement they break it up into 9 payments and total for each combo pass is 105.00 and it is good for all season which is Labor Day for White Water and OCT.28 for Six Flags
Carrollton Native

Athens, GA

#3 Apr 3, 2012
Lakeshore Natatorium
Carrollton Native Also

Villa Rica, GA

#4 Apr 4, 2012
I would join a club (fitness, sportsplex, country club, etc.) or build my own. Otherwise, the undesirables have taken over public pools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min jeb stuart 88,202
Bremen Rec Dept. Sucks!! (Nov '09) 1 hr Bremen Dad 90
Yall do know that this is not just the Bremen F... 7 hr Chemist 6
Christmas Help please!! (Dec '10) 13 hr Stuxnet 10
Poll 2016 Presidential Election- Who will you vote for? 13 hr Stuxnet 6
Golf Fri Ranger1 21
A girl named loraina Fri Flamer 27

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages