Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

I believe I may found found the town that Ms Hayward lived in her final days as Mrs Floyd Eaton Chalkley. I was a huge fan of hers over the years and would be interedted in knowing if the local folks there would care to comment on her being a resident there. Have a wonderful day everyone!
Tina

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

You have indeed found the little town where Mrs. Chalkley spent her last days. She and her husband Eaton are both buried in the local Catholic church cemetery. You should come to Carrollton for a visit.
COUNTRY BOY FOREVER wrote:
I believe I may found found the town that Ms Hayward lived in her final days as Mrs Floyd Eaton Chalkley. I was a huge fan of hers over the years and would be interedted in knowing if the local folks there would care to comment on her being a resident there. Have a wonderful day everyone!
COUNTRY BOY FOREVER

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Tina, thank you so much for responding to my request. Sounds like you live in a great southern town and my very best to you!!
Tina

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Thank you. I was born in Carrollton and have lived here all my life. I love this little town. The people here are very friendly. Southern hospitality is found all around.
COUNTRY BOY FOREVER wrote:
Tina, thank you so much for responding to my request. Sounds like you live in a great southern town and my very best to you!!
paul

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

a friend of mine took care of her lawn, pool and worked around her house and took care of the place when she or her husband was away .
gojohnnygo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

She was a great actress,it`s so sad she died so suddenly due to the radiation she was exposed to when they were doing a movie out in the desert,she will be missed very much
valerie

Bowdon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

her husband owned the local cadillac dealership.I used to see her in the grocery store all covered up with a scarf.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Great God, the painting of her on the side of the Cultural Art Center is ugly. Her nose looks like it's melting off her face.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carrollton Discussions

Search the Carrollton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr General Robert E Lee 49,863
County vehicle cleanup 1 hr You know it 15
Mitch McConnell 19 hr little church girl 1
Hannah Hutchins 23 hr Bloop 1
Beelzebubba in Ft Bragg Mon Frisbee 27
Battle at Pine Mountain Mon hovel 4
Police still trying to determine cause of fatal... (Apr '13) Jul 25 Kimz_friend 8
•••
•••

Carrollton News Video

•••
•••

Carrollton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE