the late actress susan hayward

the late actress susan hayward

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

COUNTRY BOY FOREVER

Bowie, MD

#1 Apr 19, 2012
I believe I may found found the town that Ms Hayward lived in her final days as Mrs Floyd Eaton Chalkley. I was a huge fan of hers over the years and would be interedted in knowing if the local folks there would care to comment on her being a resident there. Have a wonderful day everyone!
Tina

Carrollton, GA

#2 Apr 19, 2012
You have indeed found the little town where Mrs. Chalkley spent her last days. She and her husband Eaton are both buried in the local Catholic church cemetery. You should come to Carrollton for a visit.
COUNTRY BOY FOREVER wrote:
I believe I may found found the town that Ms Hayward lived in her final days as Mrs Floyd Eaton Chalkley. I was a huge fan of hers over the years and would be interedted in knowing if the local folks there would care to comment on her being a resident there. Have a wonderful day everyone!
COUNTRY BOY FOREVER

Bowie, MD

#3 Apr 20, 2012
Tina, thank you so much for responding to my request. Sounds like you live in a great southern town and my very best to you!!
Tina

Carrollton, GA

#4 Apr 20, 2012
Thank you. I was born in Carrollton and have lived here all my life. I love this little town. The people here are very friendly. Southern hospitality is found all around.
COUNTRY BOY FOREVER wrote:
Tina, thank you so much for responding to my request. Sounds like you live in a great southern town and my very best to you!!
paul

Carrollton, GA

#5 Jun 15, 2012
a friend of mine took care of her lawn, pool and worked around her house and took care of the place when she or her husband was away .
gojohnnygo

United States

#6 Aug 29, 2012
She was a great actress,it`s so sad she died so suddenly due to the radiation she was exposed to when they were doing a movie out in the desert,she will be missed very much
valerie

Bowdon, GA

#7 Sep 8, 2012
her husband owned the local cadillac dealership.I used to see her in the grocery store all covered up with a scarf.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Great God, the painting of her on the side of the Cultural Art Center is ugly. Her nose looks like it's melting off her face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr WhoaBudyChicknbut... 68,594
bremen is changing so fast 6 hr rob 5
Bremen Athletics Mon DISTURBED1 9
Divorce Sun MSO4 37
Debate: Gay Marriage - Carrollton, GA (Sep '10) Jun 26 Lynn 83
Whose the Oregon Girl Jun 25 Flumpity bumpity 2
Water Magic Car Wash (Nov '12) Jun 25 Flumpity bumpity 9
More from around the web

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages