“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Villa Rica, GA

#1 Jan 5, 2013
A friends dogs have been missing for 15 days. Two German Shepherds, one male(Bubba), one female(Sissy). They have been spotted recently in the High School area of Bremen. If you know of the whereabouts of these dogs please let me know so I can tell the owner where to find them. Thanks.

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#2 Jan 5, 2013
I'll let my husband know and keep an eye out -- he walks our dog all over this area several times a day.

Did you see my post about the puppy we saved from the Hardee's drive thru? If you know anyone who's lost one, please let them know.
uuh

Powder Springs, GA

#3 Jan 5, 2013
They maybe at the pound down in buchanan, i've seen the pound truck in bremen for , well thursday and friday . If they have collars on they'll get them first because you have to pay more money to get them out , if it's a regular mutt , they won't touch them .
bart simpson

Bowdon, GA

#4 Jan 6, 2013
your dog may have gotton busted by haralson county.

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Villa Rica, GA

#5 Jan 6, 2013
wobbler1957 wrote:
I'll let my husband know and keep an eye out -- he walks our dog all over this area several times a day.
Did you see my post about the puppy we saved from the Hardee's drive thru? If you know anyone who's lost one, please let them know.
I don't know anyone who has lost their pit pup. I will keep my ears open.
frank

Bowdon, GA

#6 Jan 6, 2013
probably some black people who didnt want to have to feed the dog so they set him out

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Kitty, I saw the fliers at the Ingles. Lovely dogs -- I've always had a soft spot for Shepherds.

My husband said, "If they're purebred, they probably got stolen." I hope not; I hope your friend finds them.
Wondering

Tallapoosa, GA

#8 Jan 10, 2013
frank wrote:
probably some black people who didnt want to have to feed the dog so they set him out
only black people do not feed there dogs?
kuityerbychin

Jonesboro, GA

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Yup....cause there aren't any neglected animals by white folks in Haralson county!
Wondering

Tallapoosa, GA

#10 Jan 10, 2013
kuityerbychin wrote:
Yup....cause there aren't any neglected animals by white folks in Haralson county!
That is a shock to learn that all black people by virtue of their color are bad and all white people are good because of the shade of their skin. I have always understood that their are good and bad in every race. I suppose that my upbringing was not as good as it should of been, as I place tongue squarely into my cheek. What color am I, I do not know my eyes are color deficient according to a Doctor
frank

Carrollton, GA

#11 Jan 12, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a shock to learn that all black people by virtue of their color are bad and all white people are good because of the shade of their skin. I have always understood that their are good and bad in every race. I suppose that my upbringing was not as good as it should of been, as I place tongue squarely into my cheek. What color am I, I do not know my eyes are color deficient according to a Doctor
watch the news and see what COLOR people are that rob banks, steal cars and just kill and stab.
Bremenite

Carrollton, GA

#12 Jan 14, 2013
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
watch the news and see what COLOR people are that rob banks, steal cars and just kill and stab.
stfu. racist jerk.
someone

Villa Rica, GA

#13 Jan 14, 2013
frank wrote:
<quoted text>watch the news and see what COLOR people are that rob banks, steal cars and just kill and stab.
You have some serious issues son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 26 min Sick Man Freud Ph... 57,845
Student to get head baseball coach right out of... 19 hr Typical 7
Old Bremen city golf course 20 hr Red 10
Bremen-Lovvett Game Mon Black Jesus 33
Boys Basketball team will be great this year Sat Giligan02 7
Ambu care Sat Welfare 33
Is Bremen City School worth the $1350 tuition? (Dec '10) Nov 22 Voice of Reason 148

Carrollton News Video

Carrollton Dating
Find my Match

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carrollton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carrollton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:27 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:27AM