Hundreds turn out for Possum Drop

There are 4 comments on the Times Georgian story from Jan 9, 2011, titled Hundreds turn out for Possum Drop. In it, Times Georgian reports that:

With only 357 days and counting, organizers of Tallapoosa's famous Possum Drop are looking for new ideas and ways to top the success of last weekend's event.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Georgian.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CaptainGranmer

Hahira, GA

#21 May 25, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
Petsound,
If she had been racist she would have mentioned lawncare, house cleaning, or drug smuggling in her responses.
Even George Lopez would find that comment funny :-)

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#22 May 25, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
Petsound,
If she had been racist she would have mentioned lawncare, house cleaning, or drug smuggling in her responses.
Not only are you an ignorant racist, who probably doesn't have a real job and never finished highschool, you're not worth my time.

You're a terrible cloner too.

Bye.
MSO4

Hahira, GA

#23 May 25, 2012
Petsound wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you an ignorant racist, who probably doesn't have a real job and never finished highschool, you're not worth my time.
You're a terrible cloner too.
Bye.
You have a serious lack of banter skills and throw in the towel before the scrimmage ever starts.
Jump up

Duluth, GA

#24 May 25, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a serious lack of banter skills and throw in the towel before the scrimmage ever starts.
Are you so pathetic you are unable to use an orginal name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min The WB 64,920
Here we go again at Carrollton Middle School 6 hr NotAgain 2
Review: Bella Salon 8 hr ServerNOTservant 1
Divorce 12 hr Kentucky Blue 2
Bremen HS Gym Coming down Mon DISTURBED1 10
BCS head of maintainance (Oct '14) Mon Bremen 7
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Shrek, th... Mon wow 2
More from around the web

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]