My Opinion

Atlanta, GA

#3 Dec 28, 2012
There are several good subdivisions in that range. I actually saw a nice house on 3 acres for $199,000 listed close to Carrollton in the Central district.Do you want city schools or county schools? My suggestion would be to contact a realtor. One I have had good dealings with is Steve Adams with REMAX. His website is thinksteveadams.com . As for schools, I would say Carrollton city schools or the Central Schools district in the county.
sam

Carrollton, GA

#4 Dec 30, 2012
why dont you rent an apartment for awhileor shack up with some ole broad?
If looking

Carrollton, GA

#5 May 19, 2013
There are many good subdivisions and many not so good ones. I'd go into the neighborhood at different times throughout the day and night and see what it's like. Most schools in the area are good. I'd stick with carrollton city or central.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Sick Man Freud 64,860
Bremen HS Gym Coming down 2 hr DISTURBED1 10
BCS head of maintainance (Oct '14) 3 hr Bremen 7
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Shrek, th... 10 hr wow 2
Divorce Sun Bama 1
Bremen (May '10) May 2 MSO4 63
Plumbers (May '13) May 2 jc 6
More from around the web

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]