'Toy Run' will aid Lima Company

Motorcyclists will roar through Canal Winchester in mid-July to raise money for a "Toy Run" to benefit the U.S. Marine Corps Lima Company. Full Story
DJ Fast Eddie Burch

Tiffin, OH

#1 Jul 18, 2010
The 5th Annual Toys for Tot event was a huge success.
Many thanks to all who had a hand in making it the success that it was.
A special Thanks to the Lima Company 3/25 Marines for allowing us to be a part of this Great Event.
Joe & Mrs. Carson, Rob Muncy, The Leathernecks Motorcycle Club, The Leadership & citizens of Canal Winchester & Groveport for their unwaivering support and help during our ride theough their communities.
Local Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue also lent a hand with traffic control and support.
Its not over yet, Christmas is 5 short months away and many children & Families in the Columbus Area need our help during the holiday season.
The event was a HUGE Success

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carroll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 31 min Free Pizza 4 U 31,254
Open childcare spots in my home! 1 hr Canal mommy 1
Gina Bentle. Married who 7 hr They cannot kill ... 10
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 11 hr Mikey 2,719
Lancaster Family Still Searching For Answers Fo... Mon Mindi Brucker 1
Mary Staley Mon Ian 3
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
•••
•••

Carroll Jobs

•••
•••
•••