Alternatives to improve Rt. 33 inters...

Alternatives to improve Rt. 33 intersections studied

There are 4 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from May 27, 2012, titled Alternatives to improve Rt. 33 intersections studied. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Online? On the go? An exact replica of The Dispatch, the E-Edition is available 24/7 on your PC or iPAD.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 13, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point. I was on the new section of 16/161 over the weekend. They did a very nice job. Nice, wide with plenty of room for expansion. You really notice how much tighter the existing part of the freeway is when you get New Albany. I don't mind spending the extra money to do it right.
Then you have that mess of freeways where it merges into I-270. Not only is it ugly, but there had to be an easier way to do that. Is Sunbury Road so important that they had to create that mess just so people could get to it?
Same with 33. You should see the convoluted mess of roads they created just so people could have access to McDonalds and Speedway. Why do we let these idiots play around with hundreds of millions of dollars?
excellent point

why do we?

in private sector these people may get sued and jailed; but for sure fired.

in public sector they get a raise for job creation.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 13, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>

Likewise, Spook made a good point about taking US 33 South or even North of Carroll. Not only avoiding the light, but you should see the mess of access roads they're planning just so you can get to Speedway and McDonalds.
There has to be a better way to do this stuff.
I feel for you; Im concerned about your free internet access at Speedway and checking out if McD's has it too.

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 13, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Carroll is a little off the beaten path. If you see someone typing at one of the Reynoldsburg McDonalds' or at the Reynoldsburg Panera, I might be your man.
Speaking of which, I've been doing the no bread thing this week since I ran out. Breakfast has been apples and eggs. This is the first morning where I don't feel full. Need something else to munch on.
Healthy mix of carbs and protein is the way to go. You need a complex carb; apple is technically a carb, but a simple one that the body breaks down fairly quick. What you consumed plus a whole grain bread, you would be fine, especially if you added some dairy.

How much have you lost? Most important, is if you feel that you look better. I don't believe in numbers when it comes to weight; cholesterol, BP, trigs, yep, not weight

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 13, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking to an obese friend of mine just the other day about how much better I feel since I started doing this (I took a class at Ohio State). I feel a lot better and am starting to get my "verve" back again. I started at about 237 which I think was the high point on the scale (borderline obese) and am down to about 210 right now. I am trying to get down to about 180 even though the old weight charts that everybody has said are discredited say I should be at about 165 ...... but 180 is close enough.
I'm doing it more for long-term health and the way I feel, although it is nice to get excited about wearing certain clothing again. I put a belt on over the weekend I shouldn't have worn (looked kind of dated in hindsight), but was surprised that it now fit again. You do get a sense of accomplishment.
Good for you! Was it a braided belt?

Seriously, I will always be your health cheerleader, it doesn't matter how much you annoy me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carroll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 charged in sex trafficking ring Mon They cannot kill ... 6
fairfield school for boys (Jun '09) Mar 18 SE Davis4788 141
Murder in Pataskala (Aug '10) Mar 18 Sada Rema 141
Honoring Dr. ROLLER Mar 16 RLW 1
News Warrants issued after defendants fail to appear... Mar 15 She slept with me 10
Ryan Tracy Mar 13 Blondie 11
Kerstin Browning Mar 11 Ronnie 2

Carroll Jobs

Personal Finance

Carroll Mortgages