Officer at Fairfield Medical Center a...

Officer at Fairfield Medical Center arrests employee with gun

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 12, 2009, titled Officer at Fairfield Medical Center arrests employee with gun. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A hospital police officer at Fairfield Medical Center disarmed and took into custody an employee with a gun today in the hospital laundry department after a brief struggle, Lancaster police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Thinker

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 12, 2009
Wouldn't a better headline had been 'Fairfield medical officer stops murder attempt'? Hyping the gun aspect diminishes the true nature of this story.
Random

Mount Vernon, OH

#2 Jun 12, 2009
i work at that hospital and rumor is that the cop was injured during the arrest by the gun. Something about his hand being cut open
2nd RKBA

Westerville, OH

#3 Jun 13, 2009
Its a much better headline "Thinker" to write it the way the dispatch has it. It keeps us gun owners and CCW holders as the bad guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carroll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiptons from Amanda/Lancaster Jun 18 Curious 1
Samantha and keith wright Jun 17 Worried 1
Anyone know Samantha wolfe Jun 15 User name 1
Pataskala Oaks Care Center Warning ! (Mar '09) Jun 14 Sandy Peterson 17
News Carroll interchange eases Rt. 33 commute Apr '17 Coon Path 2
Rt. 33 interchange to fix bottleneck in Carroll (May '15) Mar '17 They cannot kill ... 2
News Carroll mayor aims to break GOP hold on Fairfie... (Oct '16) Oct '16 They cannot kill ... 1

Carroll Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carroll Mortgages