Could see six to 12 inches by Friday ...

Could see six to 12 inches by Friday night.

There are 6 comments on the WMMS-FM Independence story from Feb 27, 2010, titled Could see six to 12 inches by Friday night.. In it, WMMS-FM Independence reports that:

A WINTER STORM WARNING is posted for much of northeast Ohio for potentially heavy snow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMMS-FM Independence.

Laura Owens Cusamano

Canton, OH

#1 Feb 27, 2010
yes on laying off sherriffs,agree came here to visit grandchildren,this concerns sheriffs as well as police,how can be safe in this town,?no budget for police or snow plow,man on news 5 threstened by town for snow plowing ,on news,also I was threatened twice by police who dont do anything here,drugs reported several times here and police do nothing!,instead they argue or threaten people who call for help.where do you get police in this town and Ha ! when are they appoligize-ing to me,incident last friday,i called to get someone out of my apt.cause on housing and i was threatened by police to leave town or i would be arrested for calling for a good reason,two incidents where police called to 4110 cleaveland ave.and police do nothing,and they know of drug trafficing,here they just ignor it,how are regular people that live here supposed to protect themselves if landlord ,Housing and Police look other way? Darn officer should be fired for threatening me.who does he think he is ? and have cheif of police call me to put in a complaint. Sad how this town rotting away,cause all look other way
Jim

Winnie, TX

#2 Feb 27, 2010
I saw this on Cleveland TV channel 5 news.
A good man was plowing snow on Main Ave and he said the police wanted to give him a ticket. After all the snow plows are locked up for the weekend OFF the streets
Trashtabula Resident

United States

#3 Feb 28, 2010
Yea, they will generate money any way they can. He will probably get fines too.
What they want is too show people that we can not act in our behalfs. That the commy ginny comunity has spoken. That they live high and mighty and the law says they can rob,cheat, steal and abuse people and power. You know what? That always have here for as long as I can remember. Thats why I decided. The next one who screw with my family is getting shot. There won't be no high road, greasy thiefing lawyers and more injustice. Nope. Been there done that. This time I plan on shooting then right in the eyeball.
Trashtabula Resident

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2010
If we all take that stand, sooner or later, through group effort, we will be rid of them. Our relatives will be left to live in peace and maybe a decent town again. I think it is the only way.
By the way. Judge Yost stold 40 G from my family and land from my child.
Trashtabula Resident

United States

#5 Feb 28, 2010
Kill them Kill them Kill them Kill them Kill them stop them make them PAY DEARLY. Chop them up into little bits and peices. Tie them up and call me so I can run them over 10 times with my car. Tie them to a tree and put a cable around their necks, specially the tree phucker.
Trashtabula Resident

United States

#6 Feb 28, 2010
I just know he would like a peice of lead to the head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carroll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BrewDog opens watering hole in Franklinton Upda... Wed They cannot kill ... 2
Cheating Men in Canal Winchester? (Aug '16) May 20 Magoo 2
Kerstin Browning May 20 Gfff 4
Ashlea Hummel (Nov '17) May 18 Realwoman 2
Cute driver for liberty union May 17 Smokey bandit 1
News Ohio High School Football - Liberty Union beat ... (Oct '07) May 17 Smokey bandit 3
Leandrea Miller Apr 27 Lea 1

Carroll Jobs

Personal Finance

Carroll Mortgages