Get to Know Me

Get to Know Me

There are 1 comment on the LancasterEagleGazette story from Mar 29, 2008, titled Get to Know Me. In it, LancasterEagleGazette reports that:

Becky Brooks teaches American Sign Language and Communication courses at the Ohio University in Lancaster Campus. via LancasterEagleGazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LancasterEagleGazette.

Mike Bitler

Tarrytown, NY

#1 Jul 1, 2008
Becky,,

found you're profile on facebook after doing a search by "Bloom Carroll"..lol doesn't look like you use it much. Email me i'd love to know how you are doing...I am so happy to see you are teaching speech and communications at O.U. I remember you being so passionate about that when you were at CSCC. Hope to hear from you. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carroll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Lane (Sep '13) 6 hr Black Mike 2
Snitches (May '11) Wed Black Gummy 37
fairfield school for boys (Jun '09) Feb 18 Anonymous 138
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) Feb 17 A Canuck 2,907
Bigfoot (Feb '16) Feb 16 Herman Smith III 53
News Former Lancaster mayor back in office Feb 16 They cannot kill ... 1
News Carroll mayor aims to break GOP hold on Fairfie... Oct '16 They cannot kill ... 1

Carroll Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carroll Mortgages