Suspected Home Burglar Arrested After...

Suspected Home Burglar Arrested After Homeowners Give Chase | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 53 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Nov 18, 2010, titled Suspected Home Burglar Arrested After Homeowners Give Chase | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A man suspected of burglarizing a Fairfield County home is in custody after the homeowners jumped in a vehicle and chased after him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Truth

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 18, 2010
What a feel good story. Way to go Whitesels!!
Tinkerbell

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 18, 2010
Good Job. Glad everyone came out of this ok, he took a chance and won, Americans are tired of this and looks like one man wasnt gonna have it....
Robin

Dublin, OH

#3 Nov 18, 2010
This does not shock me one bit. Canal Winchester has been going downhill for years. There are so many criminals that live there. The once sleepy community is now home to a small inner city of Columbus.
Retired Deputy

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Nov 18, 2010
I would rather read where a rural homeowner had rid the world of this peace of crap with his handy dandy Smith & Wesson or Remington 870.
mack dady in cambridge

King George, VA

#5 Nov 18, 2010
see where it says after about 10min the deputy pulled him over the cop must have been napen in the right spot lest the pople got there stuff back
bigdaddy

Dublin, OH

#6 Nov 18, 2010
save the tax payers money on trial ect.. kill him
Hmm

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 18, 2010
This story is such a happy one! Although if they had chased him away and he didn't have anything in his possession of theirs, the cop would've released him. That happened to me personally, unfortunately. The cop had no proof the person did anything wrong and they walked away.
Harry Callahan

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 18, 2010
Hey, a black male stealing in Fairfield County? Doesn't this guy know the kinda stands out!
Too bad the homeowner was not able to shoot him inside the home.

Since: Jan 10

Columbus, OH

#9 Nov 18, 2010
Robin wrote:
Canal Winchester has been going downhill for years.
This man lives in neither Canal Winchester nor the Canal Winchester school district. He lives in Columbus and simply has a CW zip code. It's the South East part of Columbus that has been going downhill.
Jonathan

Atlanta, GA

#10 Nov 18, 2010
"What's minez is minez ... what's yours is minez"

Typical ...
Duh

Columbus, OH

#12 Nov 18, 2010
mack dady in cambridge wrote:
see where it says after about 10min the deputy pulled him over the cop must have been napen in the right spot lest the pople got there stuff back
O.K. If you're going to make fun of law enforcement, then let them (and me) make fun of YOU for your lack of ability to write like a grown up. "Napen"? "Pople"? "There (should be their)stuff"? And by the way, I believe you MEANT your screen name to be Mack DADDY in Cambridge. Not sure what DADY is supposed to mean. Before you make fun of law enforcement or someone else, writing it without a bunch of juvenile mistakes would be a good idea.
witness

New Albany, OH

#13 Nov 18, 2010
i think there was a crash with this chase because i live behind alspach rd and we had no power and today takin the kids to school there is tails of fire at the scene and there is license plate bent up in a pile of burnt rubble
Hater on a roll

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 18, 2010
Awe, whose got a pouty lip?
fed up

United States

#15 Nov 18, 2010
He didn't do it. At least that is what this scum bags attorney ---that WE the working ppl are going to pay for---is going to say.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#16 Nov 18, 2010
Good grief! Why don't these folks just get a job? Oh, I forgot, we are in the midst of the Obama/Soros economy!
Oh Yeah

Hilliard, OH

#17 Nov 18, 2010
Good Im glad this man cought the PUNK !!! More people need to do this and catch these RUG RAT SCUM BAG SOMETING FOR NOTHING PUNKS!
Charles G

Dublin, OH

#18 Nov 18, 2010
MickeyD wrote:
<quoted text>
This man lives in neither Canal Winchester nor the Canal Winchester school district. He lives in Columbus and simply has a CW zip code. It's the South East part of Columbus that has been going downhill.
Robin is right. I have a friend who served on city council in Canal Winchester and this is not the first time they have battled with section 8 in their city limits. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the push for section 8 housing was connected to Obamacare.
American Idiot

Erie, PA

#19 Nov 18, 2010
Robin wrote:
This does not shock me one bit. Canal Winchester has been going downhill for years. There are so many criminals that live there. The once sleepy community is now home to a small inner city of Columbus.
Actually it's the apartments and cheap M/I Homes neighborhoods on Gender Road that is the problem. This is spill over from the East side. It technically is'nt even Canal Winchester.
American Idiot

Erie, PA

#20 Nov 18, 2010
Whats with guys from the hood robbing rural homes in Fairfield County. Funny part is non of them get away with it.
columbus girl

Westerville, OH

#21 Nov 18, 2010
a John Wayne in our time! Good for them! I also give kudo's to the policeman. They never know what they are getting into when they pull someone over. Glad the thief didn't use a gun.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carroll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Horse, rider die after collision with car | The... (Nov '09) 2 hr Jason Marsh 315
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 3 hr Enter Username 2,941
T-Mobile now open in Pataskala Sat MStockie 1
missing dog Dec 14 404 not found 2
Review: Heather Kay Tipple Dec 12 HEATHER TIPPLE 1
News Johnson Rubber says it won't close (Feb '08) Dec 5 old school 27
Entrapment Nov 30 Entrapment 1

Carroll Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carroll Mortgages