Curious-er about 'Alice' | The Columb...

Curious-er about 'Alice' | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 21, 2010, titled Curious-er about 'Alice' | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Alice in the "Classics Illustrated" edition of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland The original Tweedledum and Tweedledee by John Tenniel The Cheshire Cat from the Disney film Alice in Wonderland The White Rabbit by Robert Ingpen The Seven of Spades by John Tenniel America is about to go down the rabbit hole again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Not for me

New Philadelphia, OH

#1 Feb 21, 2010
The Burton retelling looks like an ambitious project, but my interest ended the moment Johnny Depp's name was mentioned. I wouldn't walk across the street to see any of this creepy little freak's films!
Fiber Artist

Philo, OH

#2 Feb 21, 2010
I can't wait to see this film...especially in 3-D. There's nothing wrong with Johnny Depp. Be OPEN to new things, new ideas, new people.!
Gimme some E

Springfield, OH

#3 Feb 21, 2010
and this movie will rock!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carroll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Firefighters rescue naked man from Iowa busines... (May '16) May '16 Dr Wu 5
News Mr. Sanders needs to come clean about his healt... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Goonsquad 5
News Rick Santorum's empty diner strategy (Jun '15) Jun '15 Far Away 8
News The top 10 masters of dumb disguise: Bad nuns, ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Gignere1 1
News Dateline Iowa (Apr '08) Apr '14 bob loblaw 4
News Are Antibiotics On The Farm Risky Business? (Jul '13) Aug '13 Bradyn 2
husband (Nov '11) Apr '13 Adoption moma 3

Carroll Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carroll Mortgages