Review: Klocke Custom Cabinets

Review: Klocke Custom Cabinets

Posted in the Carroll Forum

Dave Farrell

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2013
Klocke Custom Cabinets is a business established on the craftsmanship, honesty, and friendly attitude of the Klocke Brothers. They built and installed real cherry wood cabinets at a price below any of the big box stores that had designed a kitchen for our family. Not only was the price cheaper by thousand of dollars, but the fit and finish of the product was far superior to anything from Home Depot, Lowe's, or Menards. And Klocke Custom Cabinets will stand behind their work and installation. Give Jason and Ryan a call, or stop by the shop and discuss fine woodworking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carroll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rick Santorum's empty diner strategy Jun '15 Far Away 8
News Emergency crews respond to central Iowa town hi... May '15 school roof off L... 1
News Governor Branstad Tours Iowa Tornado Damage May '15 school roof off L... 1
News Volunteers Stepping Up to Help Tornado-Ravaged ... May '15 school roof off i... 1
News Branstad Tours Storm Damage May '15 school roof off i... 1
News Lake City tornado has other schools reviewing e... May '15 school roof off i... 1
News PHOTOS: Lake City, Iowa storm damage May '15 school taken out ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carroll Mortgages