Paige Gallo

There are 1 comment on the www.1380kcim.com story from Jun 16, 2010, titled Paige Gallo. In it, www.1380kcim.com reports that:

Funeral services for 19 year old Paige Gallo of Council Bluffs will be Thursday at 10 at the First Christian Church in Council Bluffs.

A Memorial Fund has been set up in Paige Gallo's honor at Iowa Savings Bank in Carroll, Iowa if you would like to contribute. Please call 712-792-9772 or visit one of there locations

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.1380kcim.com.

Amanda Pruett

Omaha, NE

#1 Jun 17, 2010
Paige Gallo Was Trully an Amazing girl and a Bubbly happy spirited girl at that i met her a few years back she was one that i will never forget she has a place in my heart that will alwats be remembered and to the family of paige you will be in my prayers hold your head high for moments like this is hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carroll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Firefighters rescue naked man from Iowa busines... (May '16) May '16 Dr Wu 5
News Mr. Sanders needs to come clean about his healt... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Goonsquad 5
News Rick Santorum's empty diner strategy (Jun '15) Jun '15 Far Away 8
News The top 10 masters of dumb disguise: Bad nuns, ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Gignere1 1
News Dateline Iowa (Apr '08) Apr '14 bob loblaw 4
News Are Antibiotics On The Farm Risky Business? (Jul '13) Aug '13 Bradyn 2
husband (Nov '11) Apr '13 Adoption moma 3

Carroll Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carroll Mortgages