marcos

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

with no new faces running for office, It makes me wonder why the school doesnt encourage kids to get their parents to vote, so that they themselves will run for office too one day. instead they used our kids as billboards to get what THEY wanted (bond) passed. school people should be ashamed!
great point

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

I like this video. Everyone, Email a link to all your contacts it is worth seeing!
mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Do a video on the conditions of the streets, they suck! beats my car up!
sandra

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

when can we expect another video?
get real

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

voter wrote:
the city manager is not managing, the director is not directing, the code enforcer is not enforcing, the dog catcher is not catching. And of course the city council pretends to be blind!
The people you are talking about have it hard because this is our town not their town.Therefore, the citizens should do their part and help keep carrizo clean.
toby

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

get real wrote:
<quoted text>
The people you are talking about have it hard because this is our town not their town.Therefore, the citizens should do their part and help keep carrizo clean.
I agree, we need to throw out the "good for nothing" politicians and clean house!
San Antonio

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

little drummer boy wrote:
the finest gifts we bring, pa rumpa pum pum. we'll play our best for you pa rumpa pum pum , rumpa pum pum , rampa pum pum! sooo to honor you pa rumpa pum pum , me and my drum!
Your gift is knowledge! please watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I hope that they will fix the streets. Some people do not do nothing, they just do not care at all.
vote

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, we need to throw out the "good for nothing" politicians and clean house!
In order for this to happen ppl. need to go out and vote. But election day comes and no one is interested in voting, so this politician prey on this to happen. and later we complain "good for nothing" politicians, we are the reason we have this good for nothing in office, cause we seat and hope that someone else go out and vote. instead we should do our part and VOTE!
nevertheless

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

there is nothing wrong with holding the people in office accountable. No one new is running because of the apathy these weasels are creating. so lets not just give these people a pass and let them ruin our city just because people think we deserve it. the truth is we deserve better.
resident

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

voter wrote:
the city manager is not managing, the director is not directing, the code enforcer is not enforcing, the dog catcher is not catching. And of course the city council pretends to be blind!
100% PLUS WELL SAID
Outraged

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

It is because the man that did everything there for over 40 years retired. After he retired nothing has been done. Maybe he needs to be rehired as a consultant to help get their act together. I also hate the illegal speed bumps they have placed in residential areas. My vehicle hit super hard the other day and I was going slow. Maybe a city group needs to be organized so we can all go and put pressure on them. DAILY if needed.
carrizo

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

no one in carrizo has the guts! everyone is a whimp or a brown noser!
citizen

Carrizo Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

to stupid wrote:
all this trash is suppose to be picked up by the city! what planet are you from? Pendeja!
Hey "pendeja" the city's responsibility is to pick up trash from garbage cans. The rest is our responsibility to take to the dump.. & how are we supposed to take our trash to the landfill if they take the oil companies as top priority? It's never open to the public because they're so full with oil rig garbage. Our city dump trucks can't even get in that's y their routes are always late. Attend a city meeting, they're open to the public for a reason vavosa. Are you aware that they only have permits to dump so much & they need to spend MORE money to increase this amount? Yeah like I said, attend a meeting.
to citizen

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

you couldnt be more full of shit retardada, the trash left on the curb IS suppose to be picked up by the city babosa! you must be from the same planet, uh whats it called? oh yeah! the "le lambo los huevos al city" planet. we pay taxes for a reason stupid shit. if you make excuses for the city you must be roy ortiz' wife who brags about how screwed up his street is, and wears it like a badge of honor! Pendeja! bitches like you need to get out of town and do us all a favor!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Carrizo Springs Forum right now

Search the Carrizo Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Vanessa Gonzalez 4 min lisa 3
Changes at City Hall 20 min SENIOR CITIZEN 3
Oil field husband (May '12) 22 min info 222
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 28 min Imperial Chicano 21,362
Who sellin ICE in Carrizo ? 37 min Hook a brother up 1
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 589
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 747
•••
•••
•••
Carrizo Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Carrizo Springs Jobs

•••