carrizo springs high school

Posted in the Carrizo Springs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sad

Uvalde, TX

#1 Jul 16, 2012
That school keeps getting bad and bad every year, no one does anything about the bullying and no one care (school staff) what happens to students who reach for help! I came to visit the school 2 times to see how it was going and it was unbelievable!! Students out of class, running about the hall like 5 or 6 year olds, and I even saw a girl push another girl. No one did anything and they (staff) saw everything that happen! Bad school
PRINCIPAL LICKS

Cibolo, TX

#2 Jul 17, 2012
You want to fix the school then hire me!

You want respect then give me full control!

If I see your child pushing in the Hallway I will push my paddle to his or her ass.

If I catch your son or daughter smoking pot or cigarettes in school don’t worry I will take him outside and have him smoke 2 consecutives packs of cigarettes and 5 Prince Albert Cigars so they can get their fill of smoking followed by consecutive wind sprints in the gym.

If your son or daughter is a talker in class or talks back to the teachers or myself then your child will have his mouth duct taped and since he loves to talk he will recite the Preamble to the Constitution or the Gettysburg Address the following day at the beginning of class if he fails to do this he will automatically be enrolled in the school choir.

If your son wears baggy pants without a belt with his underwear showing. Don’t worry I will personally offer him some suitable checkered slacks. I also have an array of white disco belts and suspenders in which he will have to wear until you buy him adequate clothing.

If your daughter or son likes to come with their hair dyed in several shades don’t worry because they will be transferred to a special classroom called the Easter Egg Class in which they will automatically be enrolled in Drama Class and perform the musical “Somewhere Over The Rainbow”

If your son or daughter is a bully or a fighter they will be “Maced” and “Peppered Sprayed” into submission. Plus they will be mandated to enroll in sewing classes to find a better way to occupy their hands.

If your son or daughter uses foul language then they will be enrolled in my Enviromental Recycling Class in which they will assist in trash clean up and restroom duty in assisting our custodians in the clean up of urinals and toilets.

If your son and daughter does not do homework and is uncooperative then I will assume there is a learning disability and will be enrolled in Special Ed classes if a parent refuses then his or her daughter will automatically be enrolled in a technical program in which I designed in partnership with Cleo enterprises in which your child will be taught how to work the deep fryers in Church’s Chicken. This will prepare him for his or her future.
sad

Uvalde, TX

#3 Jul 17, 2012
PRINCIPAL LICKS wrote:

If I see your child pushing in the Hallway I will push my paddle to his or her ass.

If I catch your son or daughter smoking pot or cigarettes in school donÂ’t worry I will take him outside and have him smoke 2 consecutives packs of cigarettes and 5 Prince Albert Cigars so they can get their fill of smoking followed by consecutive wind sprints in the gym.

If your son or daughter is a talker in class or talks back to the teachers or myself then your child will have his mouth duct taped and since he loves to talk he will recite the Preamble to the Constitution or the Gettysburg Address the following day at the beginning of class if he fails to do this he will automatically be enrolled in the school choir.

If your son wears baggy pants without a belt with his underwear showing. DonÂ’t worry I will personally offer him some suitable checkered slacks. I also have an array of white disco belts and suspenders in which he will have to wear until you buy him adequate clothing.

If your daughter or son likes to come with their hair dyed in several shades don’t worry because they will be transferred to a special classroom called the Easter Egg Class in which they will automatically be enrolled in Drama Class and perform the musical “Somewhere Over The Rainbow”

If your son or daughter is a bully or a fighter they will be “Maced” and “Peppered Sprayed” into submission. Plus they will be mandated to enroll in sewing classes to find a better way to occupy their hands.

If your son or daughter uses foul language then they will be enrolled in my Enviromental Recycling Class in which they will assist in trash clean up and restroom duty in assisting our custodians in the clean up of urinals and toilets.

If your son and daughter does not do homework and is uncooperative then I will assume there is a learning disability and will be enrolled in Special Ed classes if a parent refuses then his or her daughter will automatically be enrolled in a technical program in which I designed in partnership with Cleo enterprises in which your child will be taught how to work the deep fryers in ChurchÂ’s Chicken. This will prepare him for his or her future.
My daughter is out of school already, she graduated in the top 10 percent. You don't need to approach me that way. I wants what is best for the school! And I strongly agree in what your saying, it would do the students good!
Principal Licks

Cibolo, TX

#5 Jul 17, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter is out of school already, she graduated in the top 10 percent. You don't need to approach me that way. I wants what is best for the school! And I strongly agree in what your saying, it would do the students good!
If your daughter graduated in the top 10% well that’s great! Kids like that have my full support I am interested in the slackers!!!

If you are in a relationship and get caught making out in my school. Then you will be doing a one act Play about Romeo & Juliet since you like to display your emotions in public. If you are gay then you will reenact a scene from Brokeback Mountain if you are a lesbian couple then you will do comedy sketches from the Ellen Degenerous Show. I don’t discriminate!

If you are guilty of truancy you will not be suspended you will spend 2 weeks sweeping the school sidewalk and re-painting parking lanes since you like to be out in the street.

If I suspect that a group is indeed a gang or suspect gang activity you will all be required to do a performance piece of either Grease or Westside story and your asses will be enrolled in ROTC.

If you are a parent and come in to complain about me or the teachers then I will ask you to volunteer in my new Parent Teacher Volunteer Teacher aide Program for 3 days. If you refuse and still want to complain you will be asked to leave if you refuse to leave then I will consider it a threat to my safety and my staff and I will use a Taser on you and get security to haul your worthless ass out of my school property.

If you are a Junior and you are a screw up, you are disrespectful, talk back, and think you are a badass then screw you I don’t have to deal with your worthless ass you are suspended indefinitely with a legal restraining order. You are old enough to challenge the GED exam or your parents can legally sign you off into the military I am no longer legally bound to accept your worthless ass in school.
zapata

Sabinal, TX

#6 Jul 17, 2012
chicano, you stupid fool you accidentally posted this post in crystal then deleted the whole topic! Broke back mountain? really? last time you posted you talked about raped children, now this? you cant run the school like the catholic church. your better off if you stick to calling 1-900-hot-priest.
True

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jul 17, 2012
True, they are too lenient. I totally agree. And you mentioned 5-6 year olds. They actually behave 100% better. It's the Middle and High Schools that are out of control. They need to only hire strict teachers at those levels. No room for teachers wanting to be their friends. It is crazy how much disrespect is out there now-days. It will only get worse if they don't take control NOW. With a new HS coming, can you only imagine how quick that will get trashed?
sad

Uvalde, TX

#8 Jul 17, 2012
True wrote:
True, they are too lenient. I totally agree. And you mentioned 5-6 year olds. They actually behave 100% better. It's the Middle and High Schools that are out of control. They need to only hire strict teachers at those levels. No room for teachers wanting to be their friends. It is crazy how much disrespect is out there now-days. It will only get worse if they don't take control NOW. With a new HS coming, can you only imagine how quick that will get trashed?
I agreed with you, because has been my home all my life. I'm 43 now and I grow up with respect and am a hard worker. I now it's not the "old times" as my daughter says it. But that doesn't give the new groups of students to behave the way they are! I am a very very strong believe is strict rules and punishment!!
AMEN

Haslet, TX

#9 Jul 18, 2012
Principal licks has my vote!! Why don't we have someone like this in charge?! It's what these kids need!!
republican

Sabinal, TX

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Ill tell you why schools suck, all the dumb mexicans want to be a white republicans to show that they are not like the rest. and look what the GOP stands for.

http://truth-out.org/news/item/10144-texas-go...

so go on dumb mexicans, dont teach your kids critical thinking skills. just put on a suit and look smart. and help the republicans turn your children to dumber mexicans.

Since: Sep 08

Carrizo Springs, TX

#11 Jul 18, 2012
Well I will be in rolling my son to this school this year & I hope it's better than the last one
resident

Crystal City, TX

#12 Jul 18, 2012
PRINCIPAL LICKS wrote:
If I catch your son or daughter smoking pot or cigarettes in school don’t worry I will take him outside and have him smoke 2 consecutives packs of cigarettes and 5 Prince Albert Cigars so they can get their fill of smoking followed by consecutive wind sprints in the gym.
If your son wears baggy pants without a belt with his underwear showing. Don’t worry I will personally offer him some suitable checkered slacks. I also have an array of white disco belts and suspenders in which he will have to wear until you buy him adequate clothing.
If your son and daughter does not do homework and is uncooperative then I will assume there is a learning disability and will be enrolled in Special Ed classes if a parent refuses then his or her daughter will automatically be enrolled in a technical program in which I designed in partnership with Cleo enterprises in which your child will be taught how to work the deep fryers in Church’s Chicken. This will prepare him for his or her future.
I agree 100% with what your saying and If there would be a vote now. You would have my vote. These young adults have no respect, no morals, expecially no pride. I would not be surprise if they new the meaning of each of these words. If respect, morality, or pride are not taught or have someone set an example at home they will do as they please and be another statistic. You will need the help and support of each of their parents and I can bet you the majority of these parents will not be supportive. First thing out of their mouth is "NOT MY CHILD". GOOD LUCK
I know what you mean

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jul 18, 2012
republican wrote:
Ill tell you why schools suck, all the dumb mexicans want to be a white republicans to show that they are not like the rest. and look what the GOP stands for.
http://truth-out.org/news/item/10144-texas-go...
so go on dumb mexicans, dont teach your kids critical thinking skills. just put on a suit and look smart. and help the republicans turn your children to dumber mexicans.
wow the mexicans have just been told that the system wants to "dumb them down" and they stand there with an american flag saying " yeah teach our kids about broke back mountain"! mr principal! the level of stupidity is astounding! really amazing!
Agree2

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jul 19, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I agreed with you, because has been my home all my life. I'm 43 now and I grow up with respect and am a hard worker. I now it's not the "old times" as my daughter says it. But that doesn't give the new groups of students to behave the way they are! I am a very very strong believe is strict rules and punishment!!
I agree too. I cannot believe how the youth is in this day in time. They have been allowed to get away with too much and it will only get worse if the district doesn't step it up! We might need new leaders in there. They get elected and then become puppets instead of taking the time to look into what the REAL problems are. Instead they play favortism and politics. Get them out if they are not REALLY in it for the children of this community. If they were, nothing else would be a priority but to do what it takes to educate students. The values are so gone and need to be reinstated.
Principal Licks

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jul 19, 2012
I'm not really the new incoming principal, I'm just a board person on topics.
class of idgaf

Fowlerton, TX

#16 Jul 29, 2012
F*ck you principal licks sum d*ck haha there's no way u can change our school soo back upp with your carp!!!!!
say what

United States

#17 Jul 29, 2012
Start with the community first and the F*cked up homes they come from.All they see is mommy with different man . At the bars with no daddy around. Good Luck Dude !
713blastin

Lithonia, GA

#18 Jul 30, 2012
The problem is that parents are scared of whipping there childrens ass kids now days dont stand the chance of growing up 10 or 15 yrs ago all is now is give give give they understand what it is to bust ass and work
Poco

Helotes, TX

#19 Aug 27, 2012
Yes
de leon

San Antonio, TX

#20 Aug 27, 2012
but carrizo is so beautiful, its a pleasant little town. we don't have bad kids here, no violence, no drugs, alcohol problems, no gangs like in other towns. come on now i love my rizzo, don't you? wheres your wildcat pride? purple and gold for ever. carrizo your the best!!!
someone

Dallas, TX

#21 Aug 28, 2012
High school isn't as bad as the Jr. High last year we only had two to four fights. If you don't go to the high school as a student you don't know what goes on so, you shouldn't be running your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All obese Crystal City people will be pay a fat... 5 hr San Anto 4
the dog days of summer 5 hr San Anto 11
South Dakota Esquinklios have a waterpark 5 hr CHAVA 9
que se caso ray espinoza? 8 hr San Anto 2
Loosers who graduated and still live with mom a... Sun MCC 1
Sofia Morons for president Jul 23 Mimo 7
jj Jul 19 Jason 2

Carrizo Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance