married women looking for married men

married women looking for married men

Posted in the Carrizo Springs Forum

Ssshhh

Laredo, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2010
How good of a mother is if she is just "seperated" from her husband but working things out and going to hotels looking for married men and following them to their room and sleeping with them? Especially getting pregnant from the married men.
jack

San Diego, CA

#2 Feb 11, 2010
who
krazybratz

Laredo, TX

#3 Feb 12, 2010
WOW! That sux for the husband having to deal with the [email protected]!e wife that is pregnant from the lover/lovers. I don't think she is a good mother. Because if she was she wouldn't be looking for married men at night especially at hotels. She should of been worried about her kids not getting herself pleasured. Obviously she doesn't care about them and all she thinks is of herself. Since this is a small town am pretty sure if someone would ask around to any pregnant chick, the name of that mother would come up right away. So I agree with "Jack", WHO???
david

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2010
looking for fun
lol

United States

#6 Feb 15, 2010
who are you talking about ?
lol

United States

#8 Feb 15, 2010
BW
lmao

Laredo, TX

#9 Feb 17, 2010
kp

“Extra Extra read all about it”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 Mar 26, 2013
What kind of Cuhnt would want a married man? All trashy like the Jerry Springer show
u sux

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Mar 26, 2013
krazybratz wrote:
WOW! That sux for the husband having to deal with the [email protected]!e wife that is pregnant from the lover/lovers. I don't think she is a good mother. Because if she was she wouldn't be looking for married men at night especially at hotels. She should of been worried about her kids not getting herself pleasured. Obviously she doesn't care about them and all she thinks is of herself. Since this is a small town am pretty sure if someone would ask around to any pregnant chick, the name of that mother would come up right away. So I agree with "Jack", WHO???
You wont have problem finding low lifes, whether it be men or women who are married and sleeping around, we have plenty of both here in this town. just as many married men, sleep around with all kinds of hoesandmanwhores live in this town.
Puro Trash

Goliad, TX

#13 Mar 26, 2013
Who cares they will f.ck each other lie to each other. That is not call making love its called F.cking. Thats all that cheating game is lie to me / use me and dump my Skanko Azz at the end. Thank you for the p.sssy , the free loading and the meaning less gifts that are now in the trash. Let them roll in the hay. Enjoy the show with some Munchies in 3D Plasma Tv and laugh at them both in the end. AND BACK HE GOES TO MAIN SQUEEZE THE QUEEN HIS WIFE. TRYING TO.STEP INTO A REAL LADIES SHOES SKANKOS NEVER !!!!
Who

Lockhart, TX

#14 Mar 30, 2013
jack wrote:
who
Who!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scott massey 1 hr he ruined it 3
meth in carrizo 5 hr citizen 4
porky boyd 7 hr citizen 1
Lol 9 hr obviously right 2
Vote For Donald Trump 17 hr RTA 32
Does anyone give massages here (Aug '15) 17 hr RTA 11
Alty 17 hr Asherton 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrizo Springs Mortgages