Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24415 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13414 Aug 3, 2012
True.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13415 Aug 3, 2012
Texan wrote:
No I told it like it is. If Clinton had taken out OBL the Republican party would have had a field day. Headlines would have read CLINTON MURDERS FORIEN LEADER. One more time Republicans or Democrats it makes no difference, no integrity, none, zero, zilch, nada. No integrity from either party, that IS why the USA is in such a mess.
I read the book by the leader of the CIA's OBL unit. He was there when it happened. That was the story as he told it. I don't believe it had anything to do with republicans, Clinton was worried about the press fallout from civilian casualties.
Other than that, I agree with the rest of your post.

Location hidden

#13416 Aug 3, 2012
Texas has the legal right to split up into five states.

Location hidden

#13417 Aug 3, 2012
Voter ID and gay marriage.A non issue and a social issue.wow.how important.Par for the course.
jerry

Corpus Christi, TX

#13418 Aug 3, 2012
Mitt's a twit, hate the poor and love the rich.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13419 Aug 3, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Know how long we've been here? Were you here four hundred thousand years ago? CLIMATE change is coming.No matter if we ever start another car engine.Even if the human race had never existed.You must be a lot younger than me to worry so much about living.Or about being right or wrong.Tell you what I'll do though.If I'm burning to death in the scorched remnants of a devastated Texas...as I lay there taking my last breath..I'm gonna say"damn! Oregon sux was sure right!"Will that make you feel better?
Your ignorance is deafening.

Location hidden

#13420 Aug 3, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Texas has the legal right to split up into five states.
Secede! Please! We will come down and help Texas pack up!

Location hidden

#13421 Aug 3, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not seceding dumbass.

Location hidden

#13422 Aug 3, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is deafening.
Your sheer stupidity and monumental arrogance is exceeded only by your awe-inspiring venality and voracious mendacity.

Location hidden

#13423 Aug 3, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Your sheer stupidity and monumental arrogance is exceeded only by your awe-inspiring venality and voracious mendacity.
Broke out the dictionary did you? Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

Location hidden

#13424 Aug 3, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke out the dictionary did you? Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.
Wow that's a lotta "hahahas' ".No didn't need a dictionary.I'm just good.
Orrale

San Antonio, TX

#13425 Aug 3, 2012
American Pride wrote:
Today we are having a Grand Old Party
Really
Where Sounds good

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13426 Aug 3, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Wow that's a lotta "hahahas' ".No didn't need a dictionary.I'm just good.
His medications make him repeat himself a lot. Have pity on the crazy piece of shitt.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#13427 Aug 3, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the book by the leader of the CIA's OBL unit. He was there when it happened. That was the story as he told it. I don't believe it had anything to do with republicans, Clinton was worried about the press fallout from civilian casualties.
Other than that, I agree with the rest of your post.
Were there. Where? Republicans had nothing to do with it? That would be a true statement if it was for them to let Osama escape. While they sought their imperialistic agendas to expand their war into Iraq. More waste of human lives and $ trillions and trillions of our taxpayers monies and our taking monies from S.S. to pay for it. As it was funds from S.S. they do not recognize it as debt to nation? That coupled with their selling us to China with
$ Billions in the guise of a loan, which again they do not recognize that as a contributing factor to debt. Couple these two debts, add them up and the national debt when Busch left office was $12.2 Trillion. Now you claim republicans were not OBSTRUCTIONIST in capturing Osama! Just typical of another republican LIE. Here is Clinton on Fox which Fox tried to sweep under the table as usual. http://youtu.be/3L2513JFJsY

curious

Crandall, TX

#13428 Aug 3, 2012
Why make all the comments if we can't do anything about it?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13429 Aug 3, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Voter ID and gay marriage.A non issue and a social issue.wow.how important.Par for the course.
Ever notice that every election year that they drag this nonsense out, just
like people drag out the same old ornaments from the closet for Christmas every year?.

They are just issues with emotional appeal and of no real consequence to the average voter, but they provide a distraction away from the fact that
our politicians are pretty worthless.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13430 Aug 3, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay home. Texas doesn't need more commies trying to interfere with peoples lives.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#13431 Aug 3, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What am I babbling about?. Why don't you go do some research and find out?. Maybe you need to think beyond a ballot box for a change.
If you find yourself getting carted of to one of these detention centers, remember your words. Things are not as transparent as you
would wish. No, Chase bank has nothing to do with it.
Defiant; Every source you eluded to I presented them to you and all written out in black and white. That is what was required of you for presenting them. WHICH you did not! Now you go off on some more babbling about that I will be hauled off to one of these detention centers that you have yet to produce.!
NO CHASE BANK! Just who do you think had IBM come over with those card index machines? Research you do not. Have knowledge of what you are babbling about, you do not. So all of your comments are demoted to the trash files.
Now what about HAARP? Are you going to come up with something to debate or are we to just keep reading the comments of a demented soul.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#13432 Aug 3, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay home. Texas doesn't need more commies trying to interfere with peoples lives.
Now you are going to replace McCarthy with a commie under every bed mentality? You are really going over the edge. Seek help. Seriously. Perhaps the heat getting to you? Hate to lose you and your fantastic delusional thought processes. Hey will your kids help you with the outsourcing of your retirement yet? They have Wi-Fi there as well, so we could keep commenting back and forth. Now go take a cool, cool nap.

Location hidden

#13433 Aug 3, 2012
Bernard have you ever heard of Hermann Hollerith?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Mamon (Aug '16) Sun Question 31
New Annex Courthouse Sat fan 1
Sierra taylor young thot in training Sat Carrizo 3
Terri Aug 18 Which 7
Maria Reyes Aug 17 Ballot 2
betty molina Aug 17 Silly people 4
Do you know her? Aug 16 Ballot 7

Carrizo Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance