amanda crackwhore mendoza
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
loveflippa

Arlington, TX

#1 Nov 22, 2012
is dis girl still wit my boo? why you b infesting him wit all ur dizeazez
hahaha

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2012
loveflippa wrote:
is dis girl still wit my boo? why you b infesting him wit all ur dizeazez
Well I guess your boo isn't really your boo since he is not with you.....
curious

Enid, OK

#4 Nov 24, 2012
who are you talking
curious

Enid, OK

#5 Nov 24, 2012
about
hahaha

Moultrie, GA

#6 Nov 24, 2012
loveflippa wrote:
is dis girl still wit my boo? why you b infesting him wit all ur dizeazez
learn how to spell ur probably like in 6th grade .. pinche wercia piojosa lmao
curious

Enid, OK

#7 Nov 24, 2012
lol
patty

San Antonio, TX

#8 Nov 25, 2012
loveflippa wrote:
is dis girl still wit my boo? why you b infesting him wit all ur dizeazez
tid hup judfe enu nshyer idncnfq or not fur u but me so plezz
bh

Crystal City, TX

#9 Nov 27, 2012
She stinks very bad couldn't get the smell off my fingers
Amanda

United States

#13 Dec 12, 2012
And plus im ochoa not mendoza idiots
ooofa

Crystal City, TX

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Girl u stink take a bath
Amanda

Del Valle, TX

#15 Dec 15, 2012
How would u know have u screwed me
lol

Houston, TX

#16 Dec 15, 2012
she fking froging lookin...who in the hell was she with at the citypark? some old dude,looking like her dad.Lol ugh anything for crack.Lowlife
smelly

Crystal City, TX

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Amanda wrote:
How would u know have u screwed me
Plenty of times AND YOU STINK
Lmao

San Antonio, TX

#19 Dec 18, 2012
U must want a wiff all in her shit, what does it matter to u who shes with n how she smells, geta life and quit stalkn her its obvious ur jealous or she gots so,ething u want?
?

Carrizo Springs, TX

#20 Dec 18, 2012
Lmao wrote:
U must want a wiff all in her shit, what does it matter to u who shes with n how she smells, geta life and quit stalkn her its obvious ur jealous or she gots so,ething u want?
I want her granny tits for my granny panties
Pathetic

Eagle Pass, TX

#21 Dec 18, 2012
I can bet all I have that this is mainly one angry chick upset cuz Amanda's with flip, ur man wants her or you've always been a shadow behind her. Either, or.....it's called hate, jealousy & envy. Yes, yes we all kno, wat could u possibly b jealous of right? Cuz she's done this & dat but da fact is...she's human jus like you. You can't judge someone if u haven't walked in their shoes & lived their life step by step. You may be a certain way but we're not all built the same...we all feel & react to things differently. Bottom line tho...she's a very pretty girl & her face alone is wat makes you hate because if you weren't jealous & completely happy about yourself, she wouldn't even bother you enough to have to post shit about her but obviously she's running through your mind enough to constantly post nonsense. All I see on here is pure jealousy...:)
How far

United States

#22 Dec 18, 2012
How far can you take this "your just jealous" argument? If a man rapes a girl and someone speaks up, can you say "leave him alone! your just jealous cause you want the guys dick!"?
Come on Ive seen this defense used, when people brought up the fact that the "hermanos" were screwing the "hermanas" on a stack of bibles at the church in carrizo hill. While people need to mind their business, one needs to take some responsiblity too. This little girl dosnt have to explain nothing to any one. But you certainly look like a fool using the "your just jealous argument" You must be one of those religous whores that hang around the church waiting to recieve "holy" dick
nasty bxtch

Dallas, TX

#24 Dec 18, 2012
shes a fux8in who7e nothing different people quite bringing her up ain't nothing going to change.
Pathetic

Eagle Pass, TX

#25 Dec 18, 2012
How can you use an example as serious as rape as a comparison? Ridiculous lol
Did I miss something? She raped someone here?? Lol What she does is none of your business & all I'm saying is if you weren't bitter about something in your life, you wouldn't feel the need to bash others. Why don't you discuss something more important going on right now like the shooting that took place in Newton...or maybe even your thoughts on gun control. Eerrrrrr...not going to happen because obviously Amanda Ochoa's life is far more important :) maybe you're right, it isn't jealousy...sounds more like an obsession.:) I'd be flattered if people took even as little time as you are to write about me ;)
Pathetic

Eagle Pass, TX

#26 Dec 18, 2012
*Newtown

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is up with keep Carrizo informed 2 hr without represen... 25
We Are Anonymous. 3 hr WEAREANONYMOUS 1
Alty 9 hr Bbq 22
Looking for chick to talk to while in carrizo 18 hr Sweet 1
Phillip Gallegos arrested by the feds 21 hr CarrizoMan 1
Jesse jaime 22 hr I seent it 3
Sheriff Marion Boyd Raided by Care Bears and Te... Tue HaterRadar 8

Carrizo Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrizo Springs Mortgages