First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Regular

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Why is it that subway always closes at diffifent times?? They need to take the 24/7 sign off because that is stupid! They also need to get new workers because most of those workers are so damn LAZY!!
OMG

Crystal City, TX

#2 Oct 28, 2012
I really don't know what time they close but about getting other workers let me remind you that a lot of people from here do not like to work that is why we have a lot of people from out of town. Is not even funny they should take away foodstamps and Medicaid away to all young parents that are LAZY
MAVS

San Antonio, TX

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Bryant is nursing a bruised and strained right foot. He did not make the trip to San Diego for the Lakers' final preseason game on Thursday night against the Sacramento Kings.

"He came in and got some treatment for his foot," coach Mike Brown said. "It didn't make sense for him to make the bus trip because he needs to elevate the foot. And the 2 1/2-hour ride down and back would not be good.

"I know he's hurt and I don't what exactly that means. I know he has a bruised foot, but I don't as for daily updates. He's a tough guy and one of the toughest guys I've ever been around."

Lakers center Dwight Howard was scheduled to play against the Kings. Howard is recovering from back surgery
mrs R

Crystal City, TX

#5 Oct 29, 2012
Reggie wrote:
They need to get rid of Claudia, Brandi, and Cathy!! Those low life girls arn't worth a damn there!!
Claudia works her ass off so quit talking shit. She has changed her life around for the better so get over yourself
mother

Crystal City, TX

#6 Oct 30, 2012
which claudia r u talking about??
smelly

San Antonio, TX

#7 Nov 2, 2012
Welly there is always lonja Brandi there to stink up the place. No matter how much spray or powder you put under the lonja you still smell like caca con manteca de puerca.
lmao

San Antonio, TX

#8 Nov 3, 2012
stfu b!tch there not paying any mind to your bs thats why you talk about brandi nd claudia and its funny beause they know it is someone who works there talking shi.t about them little ass girls
therealnativecat hy

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Nov 5, 2012
mrs R wrote:
<quoted text>
Claudia works her ass off so quit talking shit. She has changed her life around for the better so get over yourself
lmfao that's why i don't work with u stupid little girls! I took the grave yard n yet u little h.s. girls talk alot...and if u don't like it then dont come in if u got a problem with us.. im not 1 that's scared to say what i got to say...
Friend

Carrizo Springs, TX

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Claudia who last name please ????
yep
#11 Nov 5, 2012
Friend wrote:
Claudia who last name please ????
Well if you are a friend of Claudia, wouldnt you know if she works at Subway?
Friend

Carrizo Springs, TX

#12 Nov 6, 2012
Will not always I am from out of town. I talked with some clauida but not sure her last name or where she works at!
hulu

Crystal City, TX

#13 Nov 6, 2012
That white girl with colored eyes is cute I want her number... Boo I need you
Mrs R

Poteet, TX

#14 Nov 7, 2012
therealnativecathy wrote:
<quoted text> lmfao that's why i don't work with u stupid little girls! I took the grave yard n yet u little h.s. girls talk alot...and if u don't like it then dont come in if u got a problem with us.. im not 1 that's scared to say what i got to say...
I really hope you are replying to my comment cause I wasn't talking to you. I work in the oilfield that is family owned so I dont even work at Subway but I will defend my friend Claudia from the people talking shit about her.
buff

Crystal City, TX

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Hell yeah iv seen her! Those eyes are BEAUTIFUL! I go in often only when she's working tho! I need her number!
Red

Crystal City, TX

#16 Nov 7, 2012
Please tell me your talking about the pretty young one that's always works the early mornings and not the fat ugly one on the midnight shift! Her breath always stinks and her teeth look yello and brown yuk!! She looks like a clown with that make up she puts on! FYI you don't work at a bar Cathy! Now the other one is all natural beauty I would love to get to know her she is so sweet and down to earth!
dude

United States

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Red wrote:
Please tell me your talking about the pretty young one that's always works the early mornings and not the fat ugly one on the midnight shift! Her breath always stinks and her teeth look yello and brown yuk!! She looks like a clown with that make up she puts on! FYI you don't work at a bar Cathy! Now the other one is all natural beauty I would love to get to know her she is so sweet and down to earth!
Cathys breath?? How would u know if she distant from all us customers? So, u must be talking bout yo a$$ bro! And aint yo ass jealous by all da sh!t u be talking? U must be someone that she wouldnt give the time of day to. N so wat if she a big girl, so is the other girl that works in the morning. Well in fact all them girls are but their cool..so don't flatter yo selfs by hating on these girls......n to the subway girls keep doing wat ur doing n don't let these dumb a$$es get to ya'll..
therealnativecat hy

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2012
Mrs R wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope you are replying to my comment cause I wasn't talking to you. I work in the oilfield that is family owned so I dont even work at Subway but I will defend my friend Claudia from the people talking shit about her.
no i wasn't sorry..i will defend myself, claudia and brandi cause we do work and get our work done..i was referring to the moron that said we don't do shit...but this site is all for the haters hating to talk their crap..which i lmao at them cuz they have us on their mente! That's just so sweet! Lmao
therealnativecat hy

United States

#19 Nov 7, 2012
dude wrote:
<quoted text> Cathys breath?? How would u know if she distant from all us customers? So, u must be talking bout yo a$$ bro! And aint yo ass jealous by all da sh!t u be talking? U must be someone that she wouldnt give the time of day to. N so wat if she a big girl, so is the other girl that works in the morning. Well in fact all them girls are but their cool..so don't flatter yo selfs by hating on these girls......n to the subway girls keep doing wat ur doing n don't let these dumb a$$es get to ya'll..
thanks for defending me/us dude..i just lmao cuz all they do on here is talk crap and cant post their real names or come say it to our faces. Cuz they know they would be walking away crying like the little kids that they are after we say what we have to say. It's obvious that they have no life but to talk their crap over the computer and cant step [email protected] the haters we still smiling and waving hi! Lol.
Wow

Laredo, TX

#20 Nov 7, 2012
Claudia has a huge ass!! I wanna see it. Her dudes a lucky man
hulu

Crystal City, TX

#21 Nov 7, 2012
I haven't seen the girl I'm taking bout that much but she works mornings. She makes my day, what a beauty and wonderful women she is. I really need to get her number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alyssa la piggy part 3 10 hr Yikes 5
what do y'all think about Claudia cruz Cindy's ... 13 hr Cheer Mom 2
What do y'all think about Albert Yerba from cst 18 hr big 6
Info Sun High 3
Elections Sun Tax payer 1
Fall fling 2017 Sun CSISD 6
studda n pennywise Sat Noname 3

Carrizo Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance