of 2
Next Last
just me

San Marcos, TX

#21 Sep 14, 2012
mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Im shaking in my boots!
What a LOSER! I've lowered my intellectual reasoning trying to speak logic to a $20 coke fiend. The Carrizo section of TOPIX never ceases to amaze me.
mary

San Antonio, TX

#22 Sep 14, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously YOU missed the message. The point wasn't to "preach" but to MOTIVATE and EDUCATE. What have you done for your community?
I can guess, but save the ridicule for the lesser person.
You still haven't learned a thing have you? You should have read like this,
..."'Holier than Thou', attitude in your last post!" Obviously you live in filth and are content with your mediocre way of life.
Which is perfectly fine. You are the BOTTOM rung of society.
Without you, their is no foundation for the more advanced to profit from.
You don't have to tell me what to do with MY Bible,
I've known what to do with it since day-one.
Happy Living!
Great! since you know what to do with your bible, I must advise you, you have to remove your head from there first!(im not sure if youll get that one) let me know if you dont so that I can dumb it down a bit!
just me

San Marcos, TX

#23 Sep 14, 2012
If you dumb yourself down anymore you're at risk of becoming SEVERELY handicapped as opposed to just slow and mentally deficient. For your own sake and well-being, don't "dumb it down"! haha
to mary

United States

#24 Sep 14, 2012
Way to go! You have managed to use Bible and an implication about someone's ass all in the same sentence. By he way, Bible is capitalized.
Keep up the positive attitude and words, "just me." We need them to deal with people like mary.
mary

United States

#25 Sep 14, 2012
just me wrote:
If you dumb yourself down anymore you're at risk of becoming SEVERELY handicapped as opposed to just slow and mentally deficient. For your own sake and well-being, don't "dumb it down"! haha
I didnt think you would get that! Have you ever thought of applying for SSI? wait, do you even know what SSI means? No it doesnt involve shoving a bible up your ass!
just me

San Marcos, TX

#26 Sep 14, 2012
@to mary, Thank you. I didn't want to touch the Bible comment, thanks for pointing that degrading comment. We all have to want better not only for ourselves but for our children.

@mary, You're still here? And no thank you, I'm already well involved with Successful Strategies International.
That comment will turn around and bite you the day you reach the age where you need supplemental insurance.
Remember your Bible comments when your praying for your third application to get approved...
that's if the government hasn't done away with it altogether.
mary

United States

#27 Sep 14, 2012
sure sweet thing Im sure when I go knock on the door of SSI, theyre are gonna say "sorry we cant help you because you were pointing out how ignorant "just me" was" the the skies will open up and say "HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH "just me" she is my favorite weasel"!
Wow! you must really think alot of your sorry ass!
just me

San Marcos, TX

#28 Sep 15, 2012
mary wrote:
sure sweet thing Im sure when I go knock on the door of SSI, theyre are gonna say "sorry we cant help you because you were pointing out how ignorant "just me" was" the the skies will open up and say "HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH "just me" she is my favorite weasel"!
Wow! you must really think alot of your sorry ass!
Have fun, LIFE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr FGT 983
Rachel Ortiz 2 hr granny panties 6
hoodrats r great (Feb '11) 12 hr yth 7
where are they hiring? 19 hr wondering 1
cynthia garcia 19 hr Friend 5
car accident in cst? 23 hr 1 diva 3
Juan lira Mon get real 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrizo Springs Mortgages