smile

United States

#23 Aug 9, 2010
right on wrote:
<quoted text>Lets just see, you think you really know her if you did you wouldn't be out there defending her, believe me. Right on karma will hit, especially someone like yourselfs.
sweetie why so much hate dnt let it get to u but as everyone can see it has man can't belive u worry so much and i know them well there pretty cool not bad people they have pleanty of friends including me and ya people might not like them but it cuz they wont hold back on what they have to say and who doesnt have hatters whole carrizo has nothing better to do but just put each other down on topics but its all good luck is always with her so watch out for karma urself cuz ur next my friend or maybe thats why ur so miserable cuz it has hit u already.
so much u know

United States

#24 Aug 9, 2010
Jeejeee wrote:
Blah Blah Blah d only reason she has her so called lil buss. S thanx to d DeeDee Reeeee cheques que no cuz grandma Jessica bi polar
no pendejos its called a settelment and if she does get check no tene nada de pendeja shes banking it so stop hating
Thats so Funny

San Antonio, TX

#25 Aug 9, 2010
Its so funny how the person that started this just wanted to know if jessica is the one that has the shop and wants information on what it is she sells. she didnt even say anything about her rudeness or anything else for that matter. Im sorry Jessica your own friends are the ones who made you sound like someone you probley are not and thats the sad thing. Your buisness is your buisness and maybe you should try to speak for yourself rather then let these idiots make you and your buisness look lame. and that is what is so funny. hahaha
a friend

United States

#26 Aug 9, 2010
Thats so Funny wrote:
Its so funny how the person that started this just wanted to know if jessica is the one that has the shop and wants information on what it is she sells. she didnt even say anything about her rudeness or anything else for that matter. Im sorry Jessica your own friends are the ones who made you sound like someone you probley are not and thats the sad thing. Your buisness is your buisness and maybe you should try to speak for yourself rather then let these idiots make you and your buisness look lame. and that is what is so funny. hahaha
but u have to understand this is kids stuff thats why she dnt even care to got on here i have told her myself it dnt bother her its okay they can say what they please.
umm

Houston, TX

#27 Aug 9, 2010
jessica isnt gonna get on here and make a fool out of herself like everyone else on here shes just gonna sit back relax make money and watch all of you self distruct
Thats so Funny

San Antonio, TX

#28 Aug 9, 2010
so you think your helping her buisness by talking crap to someone who wanted to go in and buy something. that dosnt make sense. this person just wanted info on her shop they didnt ask if she was rude or a hater or anything so you just costed her a sale. way to go.
always a friend

United States

#29 Aug 10, 2010
If you got something to say why dont you stop by her shop and say it. Also if you want to know what they sell stop and look. You know very well that asking about a person on here is not something good to do . Some people are and will always be acting like little kids. The Lermas are very nice as long as you stay out of their way they will stay out of yours. If you have had a problem with them its probly because you asked for it. I have
known them for a very long time and I have never had any pronblems with any of them. They are my friends and will continue being my friends. Besides they can careless what anyone says or thinks about them. The only ones looking foolish are the ones sitting behind a computer writting [email protected] Jessica I wish you the best and its so funny how some people are full of hate and envy. Thats Carrizo for you.
customer

United States

#30 Aug 10, 2010
I agree with the comment above. There's no need to be bashing anyone on here. Simply get your lazy ass off of your chair and go take a look. You people have nothing better to do than to talk about what someone's doing. At least Jessica is doing something, shit and even if she wasn't working you'd probably still be talking about her. She's always been a good person and it takes alot to make her upset so just leave her alone already. You have a beautiful shop Jessica, and you have alot of nice merchandise. And you can bet that my friends and family will be spending our money there with you! Thanks for being so awesome!
May

San Antonio, TX

#32 Aug 11, 2010
always a friend wrote:
If you got something to say why dont you stop by her shop and say it. Also if you want to know what they sell stop and look. You know very well that asking about a person on here is not something good to do . Some people are and will always be acting like little kids. The Lermas are very nice as long as you stay out of their way they will stay out of yours. If you have had a problem with them its probly because you asked for it. I have
known them for a very long time and I have never had any pronblems with any of them. They are my friends and will continue being my friends. Besides they can careless what anyone says or thinks about them. The only ones looking foolish are the ones sitting behind a computer writting [email protected] Jessica I wish you the best and its so funny how some people are full of hate and envy. Thats Carrizo for you.
Are you sitting on the computer???????
jealous much

United States

#33 Aug 11, 2010
YEP, Jealousy is what makes a bitch talk shyt!

Keep Ur Head Up Girl.. I dont know you but i sure
damn know the people who talk shyt are jealous..

jealous of what u had or who u had, or perhaps the things ur doing!

let them call u a slut, they prolly mad cuz you
had their vato. fuk it! lol.

You Obivously doing something right for females to be talking down!

Anyways girl, Keep Doing it is ur doing!
SittinbehindaCom puter

United States

#34 Aug 11, 2010
Everyone on here is talkin sh!t about sittin behind a computer when you all are doing the same thing.... and the lermas are not nice people they are rude, inconsiderate people, who like to beat up pregnant little girls, frankly I am really suprised that her shop has lasted as long as it has. And Corina wheeew she might be the worst one out of all of them because she can never take care of her kids her friends and family are always calling cps on her because she is a crackhead who is always chasing after rick who dosent even want to be with her dark afro azz. Why do you ask? Because simply she is a whore. She sells herself for drugs didnt she even have a picture on here of some random guy sucking on her tits. lol thats so funny. I hear shes pregnant who is to know if that baby is even Ricks and if its not is he gonna make her give it up for adoption too because its not his. Cause You knowyou really dont care about your kids thats why they got taken away and the next time you might not get them back. why dont you do society a favor and just give them all up that way you can go hoe around with your crack pipe and chase after rick cause thats all your good at. Yea you should be carefull who knows your buisness and when your sister gets drunk she sure does talk alot about you so thanks cristie!!!! for the 411 on your sis. have a good life lermas maybe one day you will do carrizo a favor and move that would be Great. And Corina for real Rick does not want to be with you I really doesnt even know if that baby is his thats all he is waitin for.
miss know it all

San Antonio, TX

#35 Aug 11, 2010
SittinbehindaComputer wrote:
Everyone on here is talkin sh!t about sittin behind a computer when you all are doing the same thing.... and the lermas are not nice people they are rude, inconsiderate people, who like to beat up pregnant little girls, frankly I am really suprised that her shop has lasted as long as it has. And Corina wheeew she might be the worst one out of all of them because she can never take care of her kids her friends and family are always calling cps on her because she is a crackhead who is always chasing after rick who dosent even want to be with her dark afro azz. Why do you ask? Because simply she is a whore. She sells herself for drugs didnt she even have a picture on here of some random guy sucking on her tits. lol thats so funny. I hear shes pregnant who is to know if that baby is even Ricks and if its not is he gonna make her give it up for adoption too because its not his. Cause You knowyou really dont care about your kids thats why they got taken away and the next time you might not get them back. why dont you do society a favor and just give them all up that way you can go hoe around with your crack pipe and chase after rick cause thats all your good at. Yea you should be carefull who knows your buisness and when your sister gets drunk she sure does talk alot about you so thanks cristie!!!! for the 411 on your sis. have a good life lermas maybe one day you will do carrizo a favor and move that would be Great. And Corina for real Rick does not want to be with you I really doesnt even know if that baby is his thats all he is waitin for.
First off get ur story straight christy dont even drink 2nd off all i know corina and her sisters there bad ass people and ive never heard off them hitting or picking on a pregnant little girl man u must not have a life and sorry there not moving maybe u should move if u have so much of a problem and as for jessica's shop it all good she wont be closing cuz people like u give her more so stop hating and find something else to do and for your info next time get it right cuz corina's kids arent going anywhere and she's not on crack u must tripping thinking you know there whole life and it is ricks kid and hes not going anywhere to bad ur fat ugly and misreable get a life.......... And if u have such of a problem just tell them dnt type it on her u scared or what??????????
NO CUSTOMERS

United States

#36 Aug 11, 2010
so you say shes doing good with her business??? how, if she never has customers!!! its always dead. thats why their hadly ever open!!! NO CUSTOMERS!!!! and if shes doing good like you say its only because she sells CANDY to the drug dealers..she'll just statch them into her cheap a$$ purses and waaallla there you go.BUSINESS DOING GOOD MY A$$!!!!!!!!
funny

San Antonio, TX

#37 Aug 11, 2010
NO CUSTOMERS wrote:
so you say shes doing good with her business??? how, if she never has customers!!! its always dead. thats why their hadly ever open!!! NO CUSTOMERS!!!! and if shes doing good like you say its only because she sells CANDY to the drug dealers..she'll just statch them into her cheap a$$ purses and waaallla there you go.BUSINESS DOING GOOD MY A$$!!!!!!!!
So much you know buisness is good for them i think u might be confusing her with bonnie the candy shop girl and so much u know her buisness hours r from 1pm till 8pm and belive me she is banking it dnt worrie yourself to much about her buisness cause belive me lots of people go and buy alot of her purses and rhinestone belts sorry u cant afford them thats why u have to talk crap about them and how is it that she sell candy to drug dealers stupid get it right you moron so much u think ur the shit u dumb ass.......
funny

San Antonio, TX

#38 Aug 11, 2010
NO CUSTOMERS wrote:
so you say shes doing good with her business??? how, if she never has customers!!! its always dead. thats why their hadly ever open!!! NO CUSTOMERS!!!! and if shes doing good like you say its only because she sells CANDY to the drug dealers..she'll just statch them into her cheap a$$ purses and waaallla there you go.BUSINESS DOING GOOD MY A$$!!!!!!!!
balling it ha!!ha!!! mad cuz u cant have ur own buisness........
hilarious

United States

#39 Aug 11, 2010
f*kn retarded people up in this town. man someone try to open up a business and yall already have to start hating. whats up with that? but we already know ya r sum jealous hating ass bitches. ya aint got nothing better to do then talk smack! actions speak louder than words.. so step up to the plate. & what if purses are cheap *ss, u dont like it dont f*kn shop there. it is what it is. if thats the way she makes her money. let her. its her fukn life!!!!
MUCH LOVE to All the Haters!
U MORON

United States

#41 Aug 12, 2010
funny wrote:
<quoted text>So much you know buisness is good for them i think u might be confusing her with bonnie the candy shop girl and so much u know her buisness hours r from 1pm till 8pm and belive me she is banking it dnt worrie yourself to much about her buisness cause belive me lots of people go and buy alot of her purses and rhinestone belts sorry u cant afford them thats why u have to talk crap about them and how is it that she sell candy to drug dealers stupid get it right you moron so much u think ur the shit u dumb ass.......
NO U STUP#D ASS. i wasnt talking about bonnie i was talking about jessica u dumb aSS!!! and what do u mean alot of ppl go there? are you blind or what? there is NEVER NO CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!! Its only yalls vehicles and of course druggies U MORON!!!! And you say i cant afford? u must b stupid because i can but i wouldnt buy them nasty cheap a$$ purses from a cheap a$$ person like yall..WHOS THE SHIT NOW U DUMB ASS!!!!!!
LOL

United States

#42 Aug 12, 2010
Jeejeee wrote:
Blah Blah Blah d only reason she has her so called lil buss. S thanx to d DeeDee Reeeee cheques que no cuz grandma Jessica bi polar
Is Jessica really BI-POLAR?? okay i know CORINA is no question about that.
Lol

United States

#43 Aug 12, 2010
Yeap she bi polar so dats wat her sisters say
this for the moron

United States

#44 Aug 12, 2010
u really must b blind cuz i was at there shop today and the had lots of people so much u know since ur up all in there buisness and i wouldnt dout this would b bonnie talking shit b*tch has nothing better to do but clean all that shit off her big fake ass nails shes always on topics getting in everyones buisness and even if it isnt u the dumb f*ck cuz ur just mad cuz u cant go in there shop they dnt only sell purses u moron so much u know about them grow up and get off that chair u probly already have hemroids in ur ass and they dnt need u to buy anything from them they have enough customers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veronica Galindo 49 min Reynolds 5
cynthia garcia 51 min 1 diva 3
Mcdonalds 4 hr Erica 3
Chicago Hernandez aka Chicago 6 hr duh 8
Christian Singles meeting in Carrizo Springs 6 hr Riglfe 1
Who got runned over 6 hr CS Voter 6
Jessica orosco and friends take advantage of An... 7 hr Citizen 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrizo Springs Mortgages