mela

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2009
Does anyone know Juan Diego Valdez? And what happened?
El catrin

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 30, 2009
B**ch read the paper and shut the f**k up
unknown

San Antonio, TX

#3 Dec 30, 2009
Yes it's all in the paper..But one question??? Wasn't he out on probation/parole??? How could it be that he is out already??? Some law enforcement in carrizo huh???The Rangers really need to go out there and review them files and fast..
educate

San Antonio, TX

#4 Dec 30, 2009
unknown wrote:
Yes it's all in the paper..But one question??? Wasn't he out on probation/parole??? How could it be that he is out already??? Some law enforcement in carrizo huh???The Rangers really need to go out there and review them files and fast..
Here we go again with this stupid uneducated dumb comment u would think by now that this would not be a problem. The sheriff nor the Texas Ranger have anything to do with the probation or sentence of anyone. Its thier job to catch them its the court system that takes over after that. Now I am not saying that the guy is on probation so lets get those facts before we start bashing the court system.
info

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 3, 2010
educate wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again with this stupid uneducated dumb comment u would think by now that this would not be a problem. The sheriff nor the Texas Ranger have anything to do with the probation or sentence of anyone. Its thier job to catch them its the court system that takes over after that. Now I am not saying that the guy is on probation so lets get those facts before we start bashing the court system.
he is i saw him at the parole office.
fyi

San Marcos, TX

#7 Jan 4, 2010
who cares, about 90% of carrizo uses drugs any ways!
For real

United States

#8 Jan 4, 2010
Exactly my point
druggie

Houston, TX

#9 Jan 5, 2010
well so thats true he might b on prob for both state and fed, but think about it why is he out cuz only one thing i can think of is that he a SNITCH, but so is all the ppl that he chills with cuz all them all have recently been caught with mojos and all them are out too huh KINDA FISHY
blank

United States

#10 Jan 5, 2010
El Catrin are you stupid did you not read I'm not from Carrizo. So I would not have a news paper.
El catrin

United States

#11 Jan 5, 2010
blank wrote:
El Catrin are you stupid did you not read I'm not from Carrizo. So I would not have a news paper.
Well if ur not frm here then don't worry bout it
blank

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2010
Its a forum people ask question and want a nice response not a stupid one.
El catrin

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2010
blank wrote:
Its a forum people ask question and want a nice response not a stupid one.
Man shut the f**k up and start another forum idiot
unknown

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jan 7, 2010
why get upset over the truth??? He did do the crime and whomever set him free then great job, it just shows the other drug smugglers that it's okay to break the law and they will let you out with no problem. The judge and the prosecutor did a lousy job with this case and that is the truth.
Calson cagado

Frisco, TX

#15 Apr 20, 2012
Ppl in carriZo are dumb , what you humans need is to get off government assistant and got get a job and stop free loading
just me

Goliad, TX

#16 Apr 20, 2012
All u Haters Need 2 mind ur own buisness and quit acting like bitches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Mamon (Aug '16) 49 min Question 31
bernice rocha 2 hr Mendez 1
New Annex Courthouse 14 hr fan 1
Sierra taylor young thot in training 17 hr Carrizo 3
Terri Fri Which 7
Maria Reyes Aug 17 Ballot 2
betty molina Aug 17 Silly people 4

Carrizo Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrizo Springs Mortgages