shameful

United States

#1 May 4, 2012
I am so shameful that I am from this town, and getting on you tube tonight is just my point. The only thing that was on their were girls fighiting over God know what, a boy getting the crap slapped out of him, and another being stapled to the high school ag classroom. Why are people not trying to set Carrizo Springs as a positive place to live? I for one would not want to enroll my child into THIS school district. C'mon people wake up and be positve. Just a thought. All these people are making a transition to move down here, what do you think they think of Carrizo? I am so glad I am gone. Make Carrizo proud!!!
Come on

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 May 4, 2012
Come on that goes on All over the U.S!! There you go making us look bad by putting this on topix! YouTube is entertainment and immature kids love putting crazy shit on there! If ur happy that your gone why would you look up carrizo! I tell you! And trust me not all district are perfect! And we are a positive town yea we might have drugs here and there! Every town got sum even brundage lol! Anyways I'm just trying to say... viva carrizo springs ! Lol
true

Helotes, TX

#3 May 5, 2012
i agree you were obviously looking up carrizo for a reason. No matter where you go your gonna have kids posting up fights and things like that. They think its funny. Not only in carrizo but everywhere. So why trash talk where you came from or mention things like this just to get a rise out of people
mammona

San Antonio, TX

#4 May 5, 2012
It always happens some one moves to san marcos, then all of a sudden they start looking down on carrizo. If she was positive she would have started by congradulating us for this economic boom. then by making positive suggestions, instead its more like "what are the people gonna say a bout you?"
your not the first mammona , nor will you be the last.
For Real

Muldoon, TX

#5 May 6, 2012
mammona wrote:
It always happens some one moves to san marcos, then all of a sudden they start looking down on carrizo. If she was positive she would have started by congradulating us for this economic boom. then by making positive suggestions, instead its more like "what are the people gonna say a bout you?"
your not the first mammona , nor will you be the last.
Hit the nail right on the head!! Anyone that moves out of Carrizo start talking bad about it and swear they'll NEVER come back. AND when they come to visit they're like "UGH" these/that over where I live we don't have that BUT oh we have these/that and I'm ssooo GLAD I left. Y cuando se les atora un pedo they come to CARRIZO!!! They also come and BRAG about their big money making jobs ??? REALLY!!! Come with nice cars (probably rentals). We should just learn to be "Thankful" for what we have and where we live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who faught at da lounge da other day 1 hr Fight 5
Any older women willing to have fun with a youn... 2 hr Helen 15
Janie Guerrero 2 hr Janie 2
Are tattoos against the bible teaching 2 hr Students 17
Stabbing 7 hr Bitches be crazy 2
El Mamon (Aug '16) Fri Jose from Stallion 26
Lonely Fri The dude 3

Carrizo Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance