flooo

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2011
carrizo springs is gay. bunch of sluts. everyone there is a slut there is no exception i work for a big oil company out here and let me tell you what. carrizo is the slutiest place on earth and if you really wanna find a slut all you have to do is hit the lounge up. theres plenty hoes to go around. and they all suck di**
REBBECA

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jun 23, 2011
Not all the ladies are sluts cause some of them value their husband even though they dont make a lot of money but still very happy cause money isnt enough and some respect their family very much
CST

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2011
flooo wrote:
carrizo springs is gay. bunch of sluts. everyone there is a slut there is no exception i work for a big oil company out here and let me tell you what. carrizo is the slutiest place on earth and if you really wanna find a slut all you have to do is hit the lounge up. theres plenty hoes to go around. and they all suck di**
Put your real name up and tell me where I can find you and I'll show you Gay!!!you talk out of your orfice but you don't post your name limpdick, have some balls instead of yapping like a lameass Chihuahua,...but that's cowards for you they talk sh*t from a distance and use a fake name...no balls!!!
flooo

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2011
CST wrote:
<quoted text> Put your real name up and tell me where I can find you and I'll show you Gay!!!you talk out of your orfice but you don't post your name limpdick, have some balls instead of yapping like a lameass Chihuahua,...but that's cowards for you they talk sh*t from a distance and use a fake name...no balls!!!
lol, ok CST lol. hipocrite even if i say my name is robert what good will it do you, lol. your just dumb the shit you said. hahaha i bet you thought it sounded smart though hahaha yeah thats a carrizian for you. hahahahahahaha... dumb fu**

and yeah your probably right rebecca there probably are some good girls there still but lets face it, 70% of the women from carrizo are like that. or why would the city stand in the way or investigate this brothel deal. could only be cuz thats just how shit is there. hell that place hasnt grown in the last 10 years other than the occasional remodeled new bussiness here or ther. and just now the oil and gas boom which made it a shittier place where now all the hoes come out of the wood work. that place is the melting pot of texas full or dirt and whores.
Just saying

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jun 23, 2011
flooo wrote:
For someone who works for an oil company you lack education. An entire town, can not be gay, and just because women go to the lounge, that does not make the sluts. Some women are more liberal than others, however, shut your stupid immature mouth and if you dont like it here, leave. Because I have seen many "oil field workers" who act like they havent seen a woman in years.
I agree

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jun 23, 2011
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>For someone who works for an oil company you lack education. An entire town, can not be gay, and just because women go to the lounge, that does not make the sluts. Some women are more liberal than others, however, shut your stupid immature mouth and if you dont like it here, leave. Because I have seen many "oil field workers" who act like they havent seen a woman in years.
Couldn't have said it any better.
gameover lier

United States

#8 Jun 23, 2011
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't have said it any better.
thats cuz your from carrizo, you have no idea how to act or speak corectly. now not even for youeself. hahaha dumbass. see what i mean about the people from carrizo? all a bunch of fu**ing losers living on a mound of dirt that aint worth the piss, i pissed on the ground. Shit at least the people in crystal city admit who they are. carrizo is just shit plain and simple sh*t and im sorry if me talking sh*t about little dirty slutville there. the only thing good out of carrizo will be that brotherl if opend cuz a least the ladies there are true to who they are even if they dont have self respect. as for the guys in town WTF as a man why the fuck would anyone or man stay in a peice of shit like that place unless it was for the hoes. yeah thas probably it.

so how does that sound guys pretty ignorant, lol. cool mision acomplished!!
just saying

Cooper, TX

#9 Jun 23, 2011
flooo wrote:
your gay you out of town pease of shit!!!!
flooo

United States

#10 Jun 23, 2011
lol no im not dumbass i lived in carrizo for 4 years and now when im working over here i stay in crystal cuz i dont want to be seen near carrizo. and as for where it says i stay thats just the zip code i registered with, lol. im over here working around the piece of sh*t you call home, hahahahahahah
CST

United States

#12 Jun 24, 2011
I said it once and I'll say it again...no balls cause u talk sh*t but never where u can get hurt. Go to the lounge and voice your opinion in a loud voice there and if I'm there I'll make you lick the floor...u will see how gay this guy is when he makes u suck on it!!!
Soo

Dallas, TX

#13 Jun 24, 2011
Robert are you a pumper in the area? What exactlly do you do for a "Big Oil Company"? Which company do you work for?
flooo

Calgary, Canada

#15 Jun 24, 2011
hahahahaha, that sounded gay man you wanna meet me at the lounge. nasty hahahahahahaha.
@ sooo, I am a Operations Geologist. an independent connsultant for ??? you dont need to know hahahahaha. really thought i was gonna spit out information like that, hahahaha.
funny

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Jun 24, 2011
@Robert aka floo.. lol.. ignorance at its best. So where you from? Is it that much better.. Really?? Because as much as you know about Carrizo seems to be learned off of this social forum. You should find a more reliable resource, just like any other place Carrizo has it's culture and strong community.. as well as its bad apples (like any other place). Sorry you disagree. your entitled to your own opinion, however ignorant it may be.. I feel sorry for you. You must have a miserable life man.. You get on this forum pretty often I see. Is that, maybe, a consequence of your pathetic existence? Nothing better to do??
flooo

Calgary, Canada

#17 Jun 24, 2011
@ FUNNY: yeah your right, San Antonio has it's bad apples. but if there were as many there as their are infesting carrizo. Then i'm sure my city would have the same kind of reputation. Howevee, lol some side of my city are like that. hit the west side up if you get a chance to stop by!!! and as far as patheti. nah just informed. and as far as looking at whats on these forums. my searches and rants are limitied to specific topics. as far as a life im working while im writing this. Multi taskin baby at its best, hahahaha. and as for reliable sources who bette than the people who live in the community??? as far as strong culture? what is that a drug trade? shit carrizo hasnt grown much in the last 30 years. except for the newly remodeld businesses. now theres a boom and all the oil field guys are in paradise with the hoes that come out of carrizo. why else would there be a brothel opening in town unless there was unlimited numbers of hoes in town who are willing to make that extra buck to get the hell out of that shit hole. well i guess thos hoes are determined lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amanda o. 49 min to bad for u 10
Que gacho se la metio crystal shittii a chorizo... 5 hr Critic 37
Destiny love iz so Beautiful. 12 hr Destiny love 6
looking for a good looking women to watch footb... 15 hr DDD 1
Officials say 24 arrested in south Tx drug ring... 15 hr dooobie 7
carrizo hill annexation meeting 16 hr The Truth 5
Halloween trick or treating 17 hr Guam 5
Carrizo Springs Dating
Find my Match

Carrizo Springs Jobs