First Prev
of 3
Next Last
citizen

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Jan 9, 2014
For a long time ppl. were saying that Johnny Gloria would have an opponent. well today was finally confirm, Carmona is running against Johnny so this opponent is someone to be concern ... they have alot of friends and ppl for some reason like them and will vote for him, they are so many of them that they alone can win an election lol! Well maybe its time for a change.
Vote

Carrizo Springs, TX

#2 Jan 9, 2014
Yes time for a big change hechen afuera al Gloria
Give the new guy a chance vote Carmona
Voter

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2014
citizen wrote:
For a long time ppl. were saying that Johnny Gloria would have an opponent. well today was finally confirm, Carmona is running against Johnny so this opponent is someone to be concern ... they have alot of friends and ppl for some reason like them and will vote for him, they are so many of them that they alone can win an election lol! Well maybe its time for a change.
. I think that I can not for him because one carmona is two many to run the county.
Wrong

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Jan 10, 2014
Ponce IGO n Gloria run the county
voter 5

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Jan 10, 2014
Wrong wrote:
Ponce IGO n Gloria run the county
There parade is about to come to and end !
Personal

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Jan 11, 2014
Yes vote carmona
carmona supporter

Eagle Pass, TX

#7 Jan 11, 2014
Lets help get elect Carmona and Gonzales . Lets show them we the voters have the power not them! We let them in office way to long. time to change and give someone else a chance. a Gloria y Ponce se les fue ala cabeza
Vanity

Crystal City, TX

#8 Jan 11, 2014
Who is Gonzalez running against?
Wrong

Houston, TX

#9 Jan 11, 2014
Ponce
resident

Crystal City, TX

#10 Jan 12, 2014
Judge Ponce, Commissioner Jaime and Gloria have been holding Carrizo Springs hostage to long. It's time to get our city back and elect new blood with new and or better idea in running our city. They have been in their position so long, their head have swollen to much that they think nothing can touch them. Yet they continue to give themselves raises for doing what. They continue to purchase so much land at a discounted price. Their homes get bigger and improve with high end materials. Audits need to been done by an outsider who has no connection with those in office. We need to find out where all the money has gone. We can all assume and it might be right, but I would like to know where every penny when to and if their has been any misused of fund, they need to be held accountable and return every penny.. Especially the 11 million dollar that was handed to Judge Ponce. They did buy some new equipment and vehicle for the county, but it was no 11 millions worth.
Concern

United States

#11 Jan 12, 2014
resident wrote:
Judge Ponce, Commissioner Jaime and Gloria have been holding Carrizo Springs hostage to long. It's time to get our city back and elect new blood with new and or better idea in running our city. They have been in their position so long, their head have swollen to much that they think nothing can touch them. Yet they continue to give themselves raises for doing what. They continue to purchase so much land at a discounted price. Their homes get bigger and improve with high end materials. Audits need to been done by an outsider who has no connection with those in office. We need to find out where all the money has gone. We can all assume and it might be right, but I would like to know where every penny when to and if their has been any misused of fund, they need to be held accountable and return every penny.. Especially the 11 million dollar that was handed to Judge Ponce. They did buy some new equipment and vehicle for the county, but it was no 11 millions worth.
. I agreed with you but some of these people that are running for county offices do no even have a high school education and if you look into the county agendas it requires people that can read.
Citizen

Carrizo Springs, TX

#12 Jan 12, 2014
Get rid of the old farts that have been stealing our money!! I know Jaime is out the door!! Gloria tambien! Ya chingaron mucho!! We need to get rid of Frank Ponce also..he thinks he owns Dimmit County..Along with his new family money hungry people. We all know Martha only married Michael because she thought they had money..and now all Marthas family brags with that. Please! Lets get these clowns out of here. This circus is old and we need good, honest, humble people!
who is she

Eagle Pass, TX

#13 Jan 12, 2014
Citizen wrote:
Get rid of the old farts that have been stealing our money!! I know Jaime is out the door!! Gloria tambien! Ya chingaron mucho!! We need to get rid of Frank Ponce also..he thinks he owns Dimmit County..Along with his new family money hungry people. We all know Martha only married Michael because she thought they had money..and now all Marthas family brags with that. Please! Lets get these clowns out of here. This circus is old and we need good, honest, humble people!
good luck finding good honest humble people because the clowns running against our current people in office are just as corrupt or worse
juan

Eagle Pass, TX

#14 Jan 12, 2014
voter 5 wrote:
<quoted text> There parade is about to come to and end !
A estos 2 ya les trono!
juan

Eagle Pass, TX

#15 Jan 12, 2014
Concern wrote:
<quoted text>. I agreed with you but some of these people that are running for county offices do no even have a high school education and if you look into the county agendas it requires people that can read.
por favor apoco county judge guerra estaba muy educado. cualkquier persona puede correre para county Judge no tienes que hacer abogado. y pues para comisionado tanpoco johnny salio de trabajar de cleos los tres hermanos a comisionado. yo les deseo suerte a Carmona y Joel y mi familia y yo votaremos por ellos
easy going

Houston, TX

#16 Jan 13, 2014
Cualquier pendejo puede correr es cierto
angel

Eagle Pass, TX

#17 Jan 15, 2014
easy going wrote:
Cualquier pendejo puede correr es cierto
You got that right! Good Luck carmona and Joel
voter

Eagle Pass, TX

#18 Jan 17, 2014
We will be voting Johnny and Joel and chris or marion. Its true johnny have been the commssioner for a long time, But its also true that he does help the ppl with whatever he can. His always willing to help the citizens and he never say no. That is why we the voters will not elect anyone else. .
Heard

Eagle Pass, TX

#19 Jan 19, 2014
Oh yeah he also helped himself to all the ems money
getagrip

Eagle Pass, TX

#20 Jan 19, 2014
Heard wrote:
Oh yeah he also helped himself to all the ems money
That is what was being around town by the ems personnel but look at Mario Perez ex ems employee no one ever said he was using the EMS credit card for personal purchases and that he was screwing Sonia Salazar. Mario himself has said que el fue el pendejo that used the card pero que todos los empleados de EMS se sirveron de todas las compras, como eso no dicen. Well Mario stop being a pendejo and give them up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 52 min Good farts 769
veronica galindo 1 hr Homeboy 6
Bernice asbury 2 hr pimp 18
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Education farts 947
Drug dealers 3 hr gutter 4
bodega 5 hr lisa 5
Adrian lumbreras 9 hr sam 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrizo Springs Mortgages