what happened to all the drug raids

Posted in the Carrizo Springs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
voter

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2012
if the sheriff "cleaned up the town" right now. he'd win the election! instead, people think he gave up.
Not so

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2012
voter wrote:
if the sheriff "cleaned up the town" right now. he'd win the election! instead, people think he gave up.
I think there coming again and I don't he has given up at all. With all the growth thats been going on he's still doing a good Job.But maybe he needs more deputies and the Judge and commissioners are the ones to address that question. About winning the election I think he has. He done a better job than any recent sheriff. And this is his first term.
Im A SLUT

United States

#3 Feb 17, 2012
to late men love to cheat the town will never get cleaned up.
estas en drogas

Carrizo Springs, TX

#4 Feb 17, 2012
non of these other fools are any better. I'm voting for Joel. sample never again and as for quintanilla two words (mas triste). ask him why they call him quarter.
just sayin

United States

#5 Feb 17, 2012
all these dealer dont think about when they get caught what will happen to their kids. they are so eager to have shiny rims that they dont think about the tears they will be crying when everything goes down. If you noticed most drug dealers are not very bright.
do they know

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2012
Np one gives a shit! Lock one up another is ready to take his or her place.to late the town is to corrupt and the oil boom just made things worst.their at the top of fhe list they use it to stay alert and for the ladies they have fun with in our town.
next

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2012
they need to raid the enriquez family that lives across the elementary they have all their family involved when is this gonna take place?
how true

San Antonio, TX

#8 Feb 18, 2012
every time they try and do a raid the damn cops call and tell them who they are gonna hit that day so it gives them time to get there shit out of the house the cops and sheriff are all in with the drug dealers they only did it to show the town that he is a good sheriff but now that he has everyone on his side now he wont dont any more raids cause you all think hes so great will you got what you wanted so stop b--ching
come on sheriff

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2012
Jessica lerma is moving kilos mr. sheriff, what are you going to do about it
ROsted

Washington, DC

#10 Feb 21, 2012
I heard that name Lerma before...
Black

Sebastian, TX

#11 Feb 21, 2012
come on sheriff wrote:
Jessica lerma is moving kilos mr. sheriff, what are you going to do about it

They've known about her for a long time already but the cops don't do sh!t!! Why do you think their hiding now? Her daughter has no business! And still like that they think they have all the money in the world! U should get your fat a$$ out there and work like other descent ppl do you black slob!
mammona

Sabinal, TX

#12 Feb 21, 2012
esa ruca es una muerta de hambre!
Chito

United States

#13 Feb 22, 2012
voter wrote:
the sherriff is in it with the drug dealers. Don't tell me you don't know nothing about it.
believer

Sabinal, TX

#14 Feb 22, 2012
is that why he doesnt touch certain people?
Hmmm

United States

#15 Feb 23, 2012
believer wrote:
is that why he doesnt touch certain people?
I think he the only one that has touched them and knocked them down, more than any sheriff has.
wero

Helotes, TX

#16 Mar 24, 2012
just sayin wrote:
all these dealer dont think about when they get caught what will happen to their kids. they are so eager to have shiny rims that they dont think about the tears they will be crying when everything goes down. If you noticed most drug dealers are not very bright.
estan bien pendejos y les pesan de arrastrados que son. ponlos en el chaingang.
elena

Helotes, TX

#17 Mar 24, 2012
just sayin wrote:
anyone know where did juan carrasco go. short midget looking guy.
kiss azz

San Antonio, TX

#18 Mar 25, 2012
the sheriff is too busy kissing up to oil people.
moe

Helotes, TX

#19 Mar 25, 2012
elena wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone know where did juan carrasco go. short midget looking guy.
That stupid mexican, I heard he got deported back to mexico.
dont waste your time with this mexican fool.
observer

San Antonio, TX

#20 Mar 25, 2012
moe wrote:
<quoted text>
That stupid mexican, I heard he got deported back to mexico.
dont waste your time with this mexican fool.
cant tell if you hate him for being short or for being mexicn, but judging by your name your a beaner as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hoodrats r great (Feb '11) 48 min pimpstress 14
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr sid 989
Juan lira 14 hr yup 18
How To Fight CPS HERE ARE YOUR RIGHTS (Dec '10) 15 hr True 210
what happend to sandra deluna (Nov '13) 20 hr Tell me 5
Where can I get my car detailed (Jul '14) 21 hr Question 8
Chicago Hernandez aka Chicago 22 hr Eagle Pass 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrizo Springs Mortgages