i also agree

San Antonio, TX

#2 Apr 15, 2008
i know some and some have been true. what did you wanna know?
Clean

San Antonio, TX

#5 Apr 15, 2008
Dreams are your subconscious processing your thoughts during sleep. Analyze your dream. Think about what was in it. If you look back to what you were thinking 18 hours before you went to sleep then you'll find those thoughts snuck into your dream.
i guess

United States

#6 Apr 15, 2008
i heard that when you dream that somebody die's it means their going live long.
believe

San Antonio, TX

#8 Apr 15, 2008
girlygirl wrote:
last night i had a dream about a guy who i know but don't tak to him...we look at each other but that's it could it mean something. it was so wierd...shit i didn't wanna wake up....lol
when you dream of a person it means your gonna see that person or that person is thinking about you. thats what they have told me.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#9 Apr 15, 2008
Dreams is the language used by your subconcious to communicate with you. Dreams are nothing more than your subconcious mind talking to you about what you're going through. So much goes into the interpretation process of a dream; from the time of day in the dream, to the clothes you were wearing. And it comes back to you, because then you must disclose how you feel about every detail. Very complex indeed, however, re-occurring dreams signify a continuous problem. A problem that continues as does the dream. The dream usually will continue until the issues os addressed.
someone

San Antonio, TX

#10 Apr 15, 2008
is it true that when your dream feels so real to the point that when you wake up you find yourself thinking if it really happened or not anyways is it true that those dreams are going to come true

Location hidden

#11 Apr 15, 2008
someone wrote:
is it true that when your dream feels so real to the point that when you wake up you find yourself thinking if it really happened or not anyways is it true that those dreams are going to come true
There is such a thing as prophetic dreams. This area is very inconclusive. So with that, there is no definite answer. A majority of dreams are about you, even if numerous other people are in it. It gets complicated and I would be here for hours explaining it on this forum, so, keep a dream journal and write every detail about your dreams as soon as you wake up. Then, post it, if you don't mind, and I will ask questions and interpret them to the best of my abilities. You have nothing to lose and I don't know a thing about you, so you'll know if it's first hand if it's accurate.

Location hidden

#12 Apr 15, 2008
Oops, I put an extra "if it's", in that last line.
dreamer

San Antonio, TX

#13 Apr 16, 2008
im always dreaming im drowning . sometimes i wake up from a bad dream and it feels like i had stopped breathing. then i feel heavy weight on my chest. its crazy and it bothers me all day. i even dreamed that my husband had a baby with another girl.
someone

San Antonio, TX

#14 Apr 16, 2008
ok i had one that where i was with my friends and that i was with this guy that i really like and i was with him with him. and the kiss and the hugs felt so real like if he was there with me in person. what does that mean?
Kelp Shake

United States

#15 Apr 16, 2008
someone wrote:
ok i had one that where i was with my friends and that i was with this guy that i really like and i was with him with him. and the kiss and the hugs felt so real like if he was there with me in person. what does that mean?
you want and wish that would happen so thats why you dreamt it. that what i was told about dreams like that.

Location hidden

#16 Apr 16, 2008
someone wrote:
Here come the questions:
Which friends are you with? What do you like and dislike about each of them? How are you and your friends alike and/or different? How do you feel about the situation? How do your friends react in the dream to that situation? How does that affect you? What do you like about this guy? What things do you have in common and what are your differences? How do you feel about your differences or similarities? Do you see anything in him that can be seen in you? If so, what? Does this situation remind you of anything? If so, what? How do you feel about that situation?

I told you there was a lot, be truthful or you won't get an accurate interpretation.
dreamer

San Antonio, TX

#17 Sep 27, 2008
dreams can be very meaning full in a time of stress
twisted

San Antonio, TX

#18 Sep 27, 2008
This is for spiderwoman...I had a bad dream about a big tornado last night. What does that mean? Also, there was a person in my dream that just recently passed away. I've never really talked to him just a friendly hi and bye whenever I would see him at my job. But he was in my dream last night too.
Spiderwoman

AOL

#20 Sep 29, 2008
I will give you an answer in the other topix. (What do dreams mean). This topix is for ACHILLES, my respects for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is up with keep Carrizo informed 3 hr haters 19
Looking for chick to talk to while in carrizo 4 hr Sweet 1
Alty 5 hr Niece 21
Phillip Gallegos arrested by the feds 7 hr CarrizoMan 1
Jesse jaime 8 hr I seent it 3
Sheriff Marion Boyd Raided by Care Bears and Te... Tue HaterRadar 8
Best head in carrizo? Tue insert name 6

Carrizo Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance