Waukegan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

out of state wrote:
there are alot of older guys that have been in and out of prison,Texas prisons, in Dimmit county, there are alot that dont want attention to them and lay low, such as EME or CUERNO(Texas SYNDICATE) these two are not to be messed with, and these guys could be your neighbor or your friends or family.....and out of state gangsters bow to them!!!.
It looks to me that they are the old fashion gangsters the ones who look after everybody. Those are the quiet ones, but (young)los otros caga palos are the ones that ruin it for the others.
udontnome

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

who have been people in Carrizo that have messed up the reputation for the "real, laid low" gangsters? Who here in Carrizo has done that?
iknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

udontnome wrote:
who have been people in Carrizo that have messed up the reputation for the "real, laid low" gangsters? Who here in Carrizo has done that?
Y so much questions? What is it that ur really interested in? Are u a gangster? Just wondering y ur so interested.
udontnome

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Im just someone, who is interested in whats going on in Carrizo thats all, i mean if people knew something that was helpful for you wouldn't you like to know? someone once said, "the way you learn is by asking"
udontnome

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

am i right or not? and yes curiosity killed the cat, but this type of thing is for big dogs. ummm humm.
Hater

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

out of state wrote:
there are alot of older guys that have been in and out of prison,Texas prisons, in Dimmit county, there are alot that dont want attention to them and lay low, such as EME or CUERNO(Texas SYNDICATE) these two are not to be messed with, and these guys could be your neighbor or your friends or family.....and out of state gangsters bow to them!!!.
Jesse Briones was Eme and he crossed them when he started charging dealers a 10% charge for protection. Then he made the mistake of keeping the money. They found him in the foothills of Chaulk Bluff with a bullet behind his ear and barely alive. He died shortly thereafter. Chris Ortiz was doing the same , that's why he was called out to a county road and shot several times. He was lucky that he survived. But....he's back in prison, and there is where their stronghold is. Chris has his coming.
the man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

Nothing but wanna-bes in dimmit county. There may be some badasses, but that is all in their heads. Bunch of punks when confronted. Be a man, if you're in a gang, say so. Be proud of your set. Throw it up. Don't be scared. I have had affiliation with many gangs. And proud to say so. I could come back to Carrizo and scare the shit out of all of you. You only a gangsta if you real. There are no real gangstas in Carrizo. I've been there, I know. Weak. Thats what they are. Me and my boys would turn that county upside down in no time. Me and my boys don't need a name. We hit, and you don't know what happened. You don't even see it comin. Gangsta bitch.
Hater

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

the man wrote:
Nothing but wanna-bes in dimmit county. There may be some badasses, but that is all in their heads. Bunch of punks when confronted. Be a man, if you're in a gang, say so. Be proud of your set. Throw it up. Don't be scared. I have had affiliation with many gangs. And proud to say so. I could come back to Carrizo and scare the shit out of all of you. You only a gangsta if you real. There are no real gangstas in Carrizo. I've been there, I know. Weak. Thats what they are. Me and my boys would turn that county upside down in no time. Me and my boys don't need a name. We hit, and you don't know what happened. You don't even see it comin. Gangsta bitch.
sorry to inform you that you can talk the talk......but don't come messing around here "boy" cause these wannabe gangsters will have you sporting a colombian necktie in no time!! Ask Jesse Brones, Ask Chris Ortiz, ask Hector Rocha, ask Abel Martinez....Do I need to continue with the evidence. You and your boys won't do sh*t!! Theres no gangs in New Mexico just "chavalitas"
Show your pansy a$$ in Texas and you'll know who the devil is!!
bba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

BOY? Listen homie. You dont want none of this. Colombian necktie? Please. You bitches don't scare us. You're probably a little Latin King bitch. Or maybe a Latin Queen? We could own your f**kin town. And I'm not in New Mexico. Matter of fact I'm on my way to Carrizo to handle some shit. You may be on that agenda. Watch your mouth. You never know what could end up in it.
infochic

Waukegan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to inform you that you can talk the talk......but don't come messing around here "boy" cause these wannabe gangsters will have you sporting a colombian necktie in no time!! Ask Jesse Brones, Ask Chris Ortiz, ask Hector Rocha, ask Abel Martinez....Do I need to continue with the evidence. You and your boys won't do sh*t!! Theres no gangs in New Mexico just "chavalitas"
Show your pansy a$$ in Texas and you'll know who the devil is!!
Ay mijo por que pones los nombres de esos muchachos.
bba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

no kidding thanks for the info. DUMBASS
Hater

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

Gangs are all around you, but only street wise people know the truth about who is and who isn't. I don't belong to a gang, never have. I don't need any one watching my back. I'm my own man!! And bba...keep slurping your mouth cause it sounds just like when your slurping on my d*ck. People that talk ain't sh*t, we know about barking dogs. What are you coming to Carrizo for? do you have an Avon Party with the local girlies??!!! rotflmfao you want to handle things, handle this!!!!
IamWhoIam

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

out of state wrote:
bow to kiss my ace, this is Texas 'erbody gotta gun--
IamWhoIam

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

udontnome wrote:
Im just someone, who is interested in whats going on in Carrizo thats all, i mean if people knew something that was helpful for you wouldn't you like to know? someone once said, "the way you learn is by asking"
that's also a good way to get noticed if you know what I mean.
udontnome

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

IamWhoIam wrote:
<quoted text>
that's also a good way to get noticed if you know what I mean.
Noticed? respectfully, I am missing your point "IamWhoIam", please do explain the allusion. I am all ears.
nicole briones

San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

will for all them dumass that are talking about jesse briones keep him out your mouth cuz you dont know why and who killed him i am his lil gurl and dont like what you people are doing you guys are useless so do me a f***** favor and keep my dads name out your mouth
udontnome

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

With all due respect everybody, respect Nicole Briones's request, but at the same time lets stay on topic. What do y'all think that gang activity will bring in the future for Carrizo?
Hater

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2008

nicole briones wrote:
will for all them dumass that are talking about jesse briones keep him out your mouth cuz you dont know why and who killed him i am his lil gurl and dont like what you people are doing you guys are useless so do me a f***** favor and keep my dads name out your mouth
ok, so I'm useless. Can I be of use to you?
Be Your Own Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

Represent yourself.
13MEX

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2008

they're everywhere

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carrizo Springs Discussions

Search the Carrizo Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Linda Flores really with 7 hr sharing 7
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 21,713
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 17,264
First Babtist Church Sign 7 hr concerned 41
The city manager 8 hr El Gato 5
users 11 hr stripes 9
Irma Garcia pointdexter 13 hr Lol 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Carrizo Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••