United States

#1 May 16, 2008
i want to know who got into a car accident last night in carrizo springs
Philosopher

United States

#2 May 16, 2008
concern cititzen wrote:
i want to know who got into a car accident last night in carrizo springs
You mean the accident that happened in Crystal right? A kid died in that accident.

I'd be totally wrong if something happened here last night too!
Crystal City

San Antonio, TX

#3 May 16, 2008
The accident happened in cristal 2 teens lost their lives and other are injured! Please don't be childess and post up anything hurtful or stupid think of their families!! PLEASE Thank U
a resident of Crystal City
NASCAR

United States

#4 May 16, 2008
Weren't they racing someone?
Crystal City

San Antonio, TX

#5 May 16, 2008
NASCAR wrote:
No they were coming from practice for a quincenera this weekend.
Teen

United States

#6 May 16, 2008
IT was Ditto (Armando Castillo, Jr.) deceased and a Perez twin (on life support). A young girl was hurt but ok. Four other were involved but received scratches.

Pray for the Castillo/Romero family and Perez.
Sprint Cup

United States

#7 May 16, 2008
I heard about the quinceanera practice they were at, but I heard through Zavala County, they were racing? If is not correct, I will repost, with my apology, but I heard this last night, and also this evening. Anyone else heard the racing rumor?
Teen

United States

#8 May 16, 2008
Sprint Cup wrote:
I heard about the quinceanera practice they were at, but I heard through Zavala County, they were racing? If is not correct, I will repost, with my apology, but I heard this last night, and also this evening. Anyone else heard the racing rumor?
Yes, it has been said by many but regardless how it happened. A teen is dead and the family and friends are mourning. For now just pray for their strength.
lol

Castroville, TX

#9 May 17, 2008
i also heard they were racing from one of their bestfriends, that they were going about 90 & hit gravel of some kind of dirt & wrecked...im sorry for those who knew them, but stay strong ive just recently gone through a loss [R.I.P Charlie Wilson] & it was hard, but stick together & itll be ok...
hdr

San Antonio, TX

#10 May 18, 2008
NASCAR wrote:
Apparently this is just a rumor. there is no evidence to support this claim.I believe it was just an unfortunate accident.
hdr

San Antonio, TX

#11 May 18, 2008
Crystal City wrote:
The accident happened in cristal 2 teens lost their lives and other are injured! Please don't be childess and post up anything hurtful or stupid think of their families!! PLEASE Thank U
a resident of Crystal City
as of this friday,there was one victim still alive unless something happened to him/her over the weekend.God bless all those families of all those kids.My sympathy goes out to the castillo family.
brandi

Moorhead, MN

#12 May 28, 2008
that is sad i fell bad for u guys who where related to ditto
brandi

Moorhead, MN

#13 May 28, 2008
hi ash it will be okay he's in a better place now
anna

Conroe, TX

#14 Mar 21, 2010
was a lady killed off tamina rd. last night or early this morning by a drunk driver??????
dittos aunt

United States

#15 Mar 21, 2010
Sprint Cup wrote:
no it was not a race smart ass it was an accident!!!!!
dittos aunt

United States

#16 Mar 21, 2010
Sprint Cup wrote:
we love you and miss you ditto you will forever remain in our hearts! You are in our hearts every single day!!
dittos aunt

United States

#17 Mar 21, 2010
NASCAR wrote:
Hey NASCAR no they were not racing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
emily jimenez 2 hr HONESTLY 10
Elections 2 hr It is all over fo... 10
Marion Boyd raided by FBI Rangers 8 hr Dick 7
Is Pepe Galvan going to win Cheto again? 16 hr Katalea 17
Vote Gonzales for county attorney 16 hr Katalea 13
Should Daniel Gonzalez stay as DA for Dimmit Co... 16 hr Katalea 8
Eve Valdes 20 hr LaMasChingon 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrizo Springs Mortgages