First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oh well

San Antonio, TX

#27 Nov 6, 2008
iron man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does matter who the sheriff is because if we have a great sheriff who will be doing his job then we will not have drug dealers running this town but the sad part it that this community is so neglectful and voted for someone who is less demanding when it comes to breaking the law because he himself fits into that category. ENOUGH SAID, I WILL NO LONGER WASTE MY TIME ON AN IGNORANT, UNEDUCATED, LOWLIFE PERSON AS YOURSELF.
YES I ALSO KNOW THAT "STUPID" AND "OH WELL" ARE THE SAME PERSON. DID THE PREVIOUS COMMENT OFFEND YOU OBVIOUSLY IT DID THAT IS WHY YOU CHANGED YOUR POSTING NAME.
Sorry NOT THE SAME PERSON!
Dumb

San Antonio, TX

#28 Nov 6, 2008
Iron man stupid again, Then you have judged the man already with out knowing the man. Now thats a ignorant and uneducated person. And by the way this man has succeeded in his profession. SO that means everyone that has worked for him or has promoted him are crooks. Give me a break and stop sounding stupid like stupid said. This guy is something else, go ahead and entertain us some more!!!!!!!!!!
Spongebob

Universal City, TX

#29 Nov 6, 2008

We need a SHERIFF with no boundries of fear what so ever. Put them DEALERS away and make them work hard for their money. Let's see how many of them will be having shopping spree's after that, How many cars won't be repossesed, how many of them will we be seeing wearing DOLLAR STORE clothing. Honestly people if they had to actually work for it they wouldn't be spending it like they do. I know alot of them out there have a job just to play it off but with their hard worked salary they wouldn't be visiting the lounge every weekend.
If the New Sheriff wants to prove the community wrong show them you really are standing to your title and do the community justice.
watch

United States

#30 Nov 6, 2008
iron man wrote:
So now I know how Joel got so many votes it's because all the Dimmit County Drug Dealers voted for him, so they can stay in buisness for example: Victor and Anna MOreno, Oscar and Norma Moreno, Ricky Moreno, Joe Mata and his wife who now works at churches chicken, David and Tanya Balderas, Richard and Sandra Garza, Joel and Noel Lumberars and their wifes, Mingo Lumberas, Joel and Alex Gonzalez, Monster, Joaquin Garcia and his wife, Joe and Elda Ruiz, Jesse and Rosie Ruiz, Issac and Lisa Guajardo, Ozzy Trevino, Eddie and Venessa Garcia, Maria Tristan and her Husband, Betina Martinez and her lesbo lover, Martin and Suzie Ortiz. The list goes on people ya si no iba a ganar el chueco de Joel. Please feel free to add on to the list. But maybe oneday State Marshall will come into Dimmit County and wipe out all this mess
omg i didn't know all these people sold drugs and you see them in public and they act as if they are the shit
HEY

Corpus Christi, TX

#31 Nov 6, 2008
IRON MAN YOU SHOULD OF RAN FOR SHERIFF. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JOEL AND ROCKY IS THAT JOEL IS MORE EDUCATED AND HAS MORE EXPERIENCE. SO THE BEST MAN WON. I DON'T SEE WHAT ROCKY CAN DO THAT JOEL WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO. HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT JOEL WON'T DO HIS JOB IF HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN SWORN IN. WAIT TELL THEN BEFORE YOU START TALKING. LET'S WAIT AND SEE WHAT HE WILL DO FOR THIS COMMUNITY.
sample

San Antonio, TX

#32 Nov 6, 2008
ALL I am saying is that if sample did his job the past six years then why are we naming so many drug dealers?????? I think that the sheriff department under sample has not done his job after all for the past six years. If this were true then we would not be naming so many drug dealers who are selling and running free. Just think what you said and I do believe what you said we do have a drug problem because nothing has been done for the past year if so we would not be talking right now about it and sample would still be in office.
a voter

Corpus Christi, TX

#33 Nov 6, 2008
all i have to say is... sample will soon be history coming Jan. and Rocky who? Joel Gonzales our new Dimmit County Sheriff.
bottomline

Universal City, TX

#34 Nov 7, 2008
HEY wrote:
IRON MAN YOU SHOULD OF RAN FOR SHERIFF. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JOEL AND ROCKY IS THAT JOEL IS MORE EDUCATED AND HAS MORE EXPERIENCE. SO THE BEST MAN WON. I DON'T SEE WHAT ROCKY CAN DO THAT JOEL WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO. HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT JOEL WON'T DO HIS JOB IF HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN SWORN IN. WAIT TELL THEN BEFORE YOU START TALKING. LET'S WAIT AND SEE WHAT HE WILL DO FOR THIS COMMUNITY.
In reality there is no diffrence. If Joel is as educated and Experienced as they say Well then why is he supporting them DEALERS? Rocky well he lacks alot of the experience and character to be a sheriff but in my opinion NEITHER ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER.
extra extra

Universal City, TX

#35 Nov 7, 2008
watch wrote:
<quoted text>
omg i didn't know all these people sold drugs and you see them in public and they act as if they are the shit
Tell me bout it. I see lots of these ppl in the streets and they pretend to be better than u just cuz they sell and carry wets. Pinche pendejos pongensen a trabajar culeros a ver que van a tener. Shit yo me acuerdo cuando muchos de ellos andaban ahi selling their foodstamps just to make it by. And now they think their tha sh!t just cuz they think they have all this money.
They think they are to envy but in reality what is there to envy. One day when a good sheriff comes into town they better pray their asses of cuz what will they survive on.
extra extra

Universal City, TX

#36 Nov 7, 2008
oh yeah funniest thing is i see them paying at the store and there they are paying with the lonestar card. wow amazing! they have it all according to them but play the victim at the texas human resource!
guess dem cars with 24's and all are taking your food money away.
get a real job losers then you can be who u really r cuz for right now ur just as low as the next crackhead that knocks on ur door. cuz obviously if u have stampers then in reality u dont got shit
from us

United States

#37 Nov 7, 2008
congratulations sheriff elect>>>>> from the S.O.
lonely

Universal City, TX

#38 Nov 8, 2008
hope you can do your job mr. gonzalez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alty Cruz 42 min Boo Ya 19
School Elections 12 hr WOW wow 6
Hotel across the courthouse (May '08) Thu Rob Berg 14
Whos banging samantha rios. (Mar '15) Wed Chimbos 84
Rip keith pops west Aug 22 Just asking 4
Mcdonalds Aug 20 Please 14
Looking for a guy drives light brown single cab... Aug 18 My buddy 5

Carrizo Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance