genius

United States

#41 Jan 5, 2009
obviously "betrayal" you are not getting your answer because that's not what god wants for you. Seek him and you shall find your answer. Witchcraft isn't the answer. You'll never be happy, look at people that have done it, if it had worked they'd be well off and most of them aren't. It just comes back to you and your family alot worse. If you don't want your children suffering and their children suffering, because this can affect next generations, then you need to turn to god and let him solve your problems, not some lady thats like you and I, that claims to turn your life around
flower

Odessa, TX

#42 Jan 5, 2009
betrayal wrote:
a bad break-up...too many people interfering and financial problems drove us to resent each other and now my kids miss and want him back as much as me. he wants to come back as well, but family won't let him with their gossip about me. so do you know anyone who can help?
ive seen this happen with family memebers most of the time its because of envy having it good makes others jealous of what you have....but witchcraft is not the answer...

you should pray and ask God to take the people that are a bad influences out of your lives....and promise each other that you will not listen to the gossip about each other...

instead ask God to reveal if there is ever a time where either of you are not telling the truth and He will...

He is more powerful than any witch (curandero) and He will do what is right ALWAYS do this for your kids they deserve to be happy because if you try the witchcraft your kids will be effected.....

i will talk to you more if you allow it....

thanx..........
Julie

Corpus Christi, TX

#43 Jan 5, 2009
betrayal wrote:
i can't talk to him...his family won't allow me to. he moved there when he left new years. he won't call or come because i had threatened him with the cops. but it was because we were arguing so bad.
you just answer your own ? no curandero will ever help you when you yourself is threaten him with cops. who needs that. and beside if this was the way you got him by using curanderos it just backfire on you.
Holy Ghost preacher

Laredo, TX

#44 Jan 5, 2009
Repeat this to the lord if you have sought curanderos before, Lord ,I renounce all typed of supernatural powers I have called upon that are not rightenous through your name. I break all bloodlines and all generational curses on both my father's side and my mother's side. I cast out and bind all that is not through the anointing you have placed in my heart sanctified by the Holy Spirit in the authority of God Almighty and the blood of your son Jesus Christ. I take the you God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit as my mother and father. I ask that you protect us with your tabernackle of love because you are a God of covenant, you are a merciful god, you are loving God. Amen.
Faith and Trust

Barnesville, OH

#45 Jan 5, 2009
genius wrote:
then you need to turn to god and let him solve your problems, not some lady thats like you and I, that claims to turn your life around
Betrayal, no one can turn you life around except yourself. You have to want it. The same intense desperation you have to find a curandero is the determination you need to make positive changes. And anyone that claims to turn you life around are only fooling themselves.

Only YOU have the power.
Peligro

Del Rio, TX

#46 Jan 5, 2009
betrayal wrote:
i just want to know if anyone here does this stuff and who so i can do what i gotta do.
It's obvious that you have no fear of God, for when you want things to get solved fast, easy, guaranteed thru any evil means, including selling your faith, your soul to the Father of Lies, the Devil be prepared to reap what you sow, the Devil uses curanderos to lie to you and take your money, and honey all you got get is lied to. I learned the hard way, and payed for my foolish, selfish actions.
Faith and Trust

Barnesville, OH

#47 Jan 5, 2009
betrayal wrote:
no better
Betrayal

I pray for you and hope you find healing in your heart and soul. I truely mean it.
Blaxican

San Marcos, TX

#48 Jan 6, 2009
You didn't get the answer that you were looking for...maybe that means that you've ALREADY been given the answer. Stop trying you force what you want to happen. Let the Lord provide you with what He know you need. God doesn't necessarily give you what you want, but he ALWAYS gives you what you need.
also betrayed

San Antonio, TX

#49 Jan 6, 2009
You didn't get the answer that you were looking for...maybe that means that you've ALREADY been given the answer. Stop trying you force what you want to happen. Let the Lord provide you with what He know you need. God doesn't necessarily give you what you want but he ALWAYS gives you what you need.
God also says To help yourselF he will help you but u also have to help yourself he cannot do it alone. u have to want to help yourself. My exhusbands family never liked me either. even thought i helped them out soo much they back stabbed me including him. but i have come a long way. I am better living near my family now my kids are happier also. things happen for a reason.
ANONYMOUS

San Antonio, TX

#50 Jan 6, 2009
betrayal wrote:
he stopped listening...
God always listens, no matter how hard a situation seems, pray with all your faith and your heart and he listens, no matter what, always keep your faith
eva lou

Corpus Christi, TX

#51 Jan 6, 2009
yea pray" but stop been so pushy that makes you look like something is wrong with you. not your spouse. why not have a check up with a psycologist.
betrayal

United States

#52 Jan 6, 2009
i'm ok now...still wanna know who does this stuff here, though
Spiderwoman

AOL

#53 Jan 6, 2009
The word betrayal can go both ways. It seems to me like you both betrayed one anothers love and trust. You have more anger in you right now than you have love. Remember what brought you both together. Understanding and forgiving each other plays a big part in your relationship. If he loves you he will come back and if you love him you will wait.'You do not have to be thruthful to us, but you do to yourself. Be strong and remember you have to be here for your children. You are a mother first than a girlfriend. "Forget the things that come into your mind, No man is worth your life".(you know what i mean)
your info

Memphis, TN

#54 Jan 7, 2009
there is a lady in eagle pass she owns a shop i dont know if she is into the spells and what not but the inside of her shop looks like she does. I have also heard of a guy in cotulla i think they call him miguelito now that guy i hear does it all. im not into this stuff it kinda scares me a little but i know people who visit him. i cant be specific but apparently he owns a restaurant ask around in cotulla he is well known. From what i hear he is the real deal? The rest is up to you.
Holy Ghost preacher

Laredo, TX

#55 Jan 7, 2009
Jesus loves you. He is the only way to true happiness and joy. Spell out joy.

J- Jesus first
O- Others second
Y- yourself last

Please find a bible based church and open your heart to Jesus.
what

United States

#56 Jan 7, 2009
i too have kids and is with someone younger but one time i let him go cause i had faith and trust in god that if he was meant to be , we would get back.guess what? we have been together for a long time now and i have no regerts that we went our ways for some time
flower

United States

#57 Jan 8, 2009
Peligro wrote:
<quoted text> It's obvious that you have no fear of God, for when you want things to get solved fast, easy, guaranteed thru any evil means, including selling your faith, your soul to the Father of Lies, the Devil be prepared to reap what you sow, the Devil uses curanderos to lie to you and take your money, and honey all you got get is lied to. I learned the hard way, and payed for my foolish, selfish actions.
so true its not just the person that goes to those people that are effected but also the household.....

people take spirits home to their CHILDREN...

then there are things that are heard seen and sometimes even felt...yes they are real and they are taken home when people go to ANYONE that tries to do anything that ONLY God can do...

it doesnt matter if they have crosses in every room and statues in every room...

if its not by the Holy Spirit we pray its WITCHCRAFT....

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#58 Jan 8, 2009
BOO!
none

San Angelo, TX

#59 Jan 9, 2009
don't go to the guy in cotulla not worth the time and gas you will spend going there.....
Meee

San Antonio, TX

#60 Jan 9, 2009
There is also a guy in Crystal city...works at some convience store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lucy Acosta 7 hr oldflingcubs 9
april gonzalez 9 hr ???? 2
Lucinda l 10 hr CSprings 11
real talent in 830 11 hr all bad here 9
who wants a job ? 11 hr jobs 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Freddy Flatus 742
yannesa cleans toilets for a living 17 hr Critic 5
Carrizo Springs Dating
Find my Match

Carrizo Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carrizo Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carrizo Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:01 pm PST

NBC Sports11:01PM