First Prev
of 2
Next Last
outsider

Crystal City, TX

#21 Apr 25, 2012
Wow! It's the same person writing all the negative comments. Why don't you just get over it move on and look for work some where else.
okay

United States

#22 Apr 25, 2012
All companies have there good days and there bad days. Stallions is doing well except for the truth that two or three drivers got scared and changed to another company (good luck to them)and two recently got terminated. So there you have it if you have what it takes and would like to give Stallion a try go and apply.
just mee

United States

#23 Apr 26, 2012
^^ AGREE!!
just mee

United States

#24 Apr 26, 2012
^^ AGREE...
just mee

United States

#25 Apr 26, 2012
I agree
just mee

United States

#26 Apr 26, 2012
okay wrote:
All companies have there good days and there bad days. Stallions is doing well except for the truth that two or three drivers got scared and changed to another company (good luck to them)and two recently got terminated. So there you have it if you have what it takes and would like to give Stallion a try go and apply.
I AGREE
charles bayes

United States

#27 Apr 30, 2012
Just left Basic Energy in Kenedy,a fortune 500 company,that has a yard full of junk,I am a haz mat driver with 27 yrs of driving experience,3 in oilfield.I hired on at Stallion in Victoria,they have a yard full of brand new macks w shiny 150bbl
tankers,yard seems to be run in a professional manor.My experience in the oilfied is every yard is run different,some excell,some dont,usually depends on the exp. of the operations and yard mgrs.Its also what you make of the job.Attitude is everything,some drivers will never be happy where they land or how much they make,thats just the nature of oilfield and trucking in general...
Signed the old dude LOL
bonny

Crystal City, TX

#28 Apr 30, 2012
this was all boring.
people

Crystal City, TX

#30 May 1, 2012
bonny wrote:
this was all boring.
take your ass to another topic then... LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yannee caca Montoya Rodriquez casiano diaz, Rey... 7 min Lol 3
Guys who give good head 2 hr Candy 2
What happend emilee gonzalez aka emilee marie h... 13 hr I need u emilee 2
Good place in town to play pool 16 hr ThatGuy28 1
Choya sold to NGL (Sep '16) 17 hr Exactly 20
Guy with face tatts Sat humor 7
Should CS Superintedent Contract be extended Thu Thomas 11

Carrizo Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance