Next Last
Concerned

Carrizo Springs, TX

#1 Apr 15, 2012
What is up w this company
Chip

Crystal City, TX

#2 Apr 16, 2012
Why are you concerned? Just another company that came into town like many others.
stallion

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2012
Why are you asking? If you need employment the office is there. If you have a comment or concern please go to the office.
eastern

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2012
The co. Is going under nobody there knows how to operate it they probably gonna close the yard down
LOL

Crystal City, TX

#5 Apr 19, 2012
Really? You seem so sure... Lol
victoria tx

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2012
The only thing they're considering closing shop on is the production part of the yard(tankers) and I'm sure of that cause I work for stallion and if you need more proof I work closely with Ron....and that's all I'm gonna say bout that.so please be wise and start looking for other jobs(vacuum truck drivers) or go into a different division and stay with stallion...good luck its xoma all over again
DRIVER

Crystal City, TX

#7 Apr 20, 2012
victoria tx wrote:
The only thing they're considering closing shop on is the production part of the yard(tankers) and I'm sure of that cause I work for stallion and if you need more proof I work closely with Ron....and that's all I'm gonna say bout that.so please be wise and start looking for other jobs(vacuum truck drivers) or go into a different division and stay with stallion...good luck its xoma all over again
nah that's still not enough to prove your claim. Try again
itstrue

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2012
Driver are you that blind or are you in denial victoria tx is right one of my wifes cousin left cause he wasn't getting the hrs(8-12 hrs a week) time to jump ship the management don't have the experience needed to run a successful business
SMH

Frisco, TX

#9 Apr 21, 2012
People are so quick to make up rumors and talk shit. People are so quick to bash a company that they no nothing about. This is the oilfield man, work will fluctuate no matter where you go. Just cuz it slows down at some point it doesn't mean shits going to shut down or close. SMH
DRIVER

Frisco, TX

#10 Apr 21, 2012
I tell you these people have that typical small town mentality. If I thought like that I'd wind up working for every company in Carrizo. Every time it slowed up I'd jump ship to the next company and do the same thing there.
LMBO

United States

#11 Apr 21, 2012
Sounds like someone had there tail feathers ruffled or lost their job. Really, do you think if a mulit- million dollar company was going to close the doors it would be discussing it on your level.
DRIVER

Frisco, TX

#12 Apr 21, 2012
LMBO wrote:
Sounds like someone had there tail feathers ruffled or lost their job. Really, do you think if a mulit- million dollar company was going to close the doors it would be discussing it on your level.
Well said
funnyppl

United States

#13 Apr 21, 2012
Now I know why its the way it is there cause yall are dumb for believing its gonna pick up look around you nobody else is slowing down if anything its picking up.please stay where your at and don't contaminate other companies with your ignorance.I hope they don't close it down cause then who's gonna be the butt of our jokes
stfu

Haslet, TX

#14 Apr 22, 2012
Everybody slows down n picks up obviously don't know how the oilfield industry works...there not gonna close any part..."nobody else is slowing down" really .... look at Forbes energy recently there was up to 12 rigs n the yard n now look 0.. if u don't know then stfu n leave this company n guys alone.
hello

United States

#15 Apr 22, 2012
Stfu like funnyppl said please stay there lol cause your talking about forbes and they're talking bout vacuum work(tankers)not rigs what a dumba$$.no but seriously stay where your at
yup

Haslet, TX

#16 Apr 23, 2012
A lot of companies are slowing down n picking up who cares. Maybe A you weren't hired by stallion or B one of the guys that work turn u down. That ur hating on that company get the F U C K OVER IT ALREADY PINCHE CULERO OR CULERA !!
lmfao

United States

#17 Apr 23, 2012
Yall r dumb the only co. That aren't slowing down are the well established co. That have there own disposals and why would anybody with a right mind go and work for stallion(production) that's why they hire people with no experience and the ones that have experience stay where they're at.
Stallion

Universal City, TX

#18 Apr 23, 2012
GO STALLION!!!! Don't be hating
LOL

United States

#19 Apr 24, 2012
TEAM STALLION........
GET OVER IT STOP HATING..
SOO WHICH GUYY turned YOUR A S S DOWN ??!!
hahahaha

United States

#20 Apr 24, 2012
Guess they were right what a bunch of idiots you got one person talking about rigs when nobody's talking about rigs the others sound like a bunch of retards with their "go stallion"or "team stallion" or gay thoughts about guys turning guys down...yup that's stallion! You're trying to defend your co. But you're only revealing the truth about what kind of idiots you have working there LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jose I'm going to Jessica's house to get you 1 hr Baby 17
Chris Blue Ortiz, anyyone seen him? 3 hr Friend 3
jessica olvera 3 hr Whatever 3
Velma Olvera is it true? (Jun '11) 5 hr nana sister of velma 41
Don't feel sorry 7 hr keep it real 10
Gabriel Q where r u (Dec '09) 12 hr Get a Job 5
I Love Gabriel Q (Nov '09) Tue UREND 11

Carrizo Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance