man murdered in carrizo

Posted in the Carrizo Springs Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of426
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jwy

Slater, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 3, 2010
 
whats going on with that? what happened?
Wanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 3, 2010
 
WHat are you talking about?
jwy

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 4, 2010
 
Wanda wrote:
WHat are you talking about?
i heard a man from houston got murdered there.
nicky

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 5, 2010
 
yes a man from crosby texas accually a good friend of mine was shot and killed, then his body was found 3 months later in the woods near the carrizo springs landfill.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 6, 2010
 
Here's my question of the day? Why did local law enforcement delay the investigation of Michael Turner's disappearance?

Could it have prevented his brutal murder?

It took Michael's parents travel to Carizzo Springs, to conduct their own investigation, pass out flyers which caught the attention of the newspaper and radio broadcast.

Even then, Michael's disappearance wasn't taken seriously until his phone was found crushed in San Antonio and his vehicle was found abandoned (which reportedly hasn't been properly processed by law enforcement)

Why haven't the computers of the defendants been seized by law enforcement? This is how the defendants met. It might lead to more vile intentions on the part of the defendants. Further it would exclude Michael from the preposterous "love triangle" theory by the local sheriff. The only participants in that were Christopher Nunn, Natalie Nunn and Lacey Westdyke..

Michael was not romantically involved with any of the defendants. He was lured by Lacey Westdyke that she was moving in with her "uncle", Christopher Nunn, who was promising employment at a local plant for Michael. In reality, Lacey's intention was for a sexual relationship with Christopher Nunn. Michael was unaware that Lacey had an online relationship with Christopher. None of the defendants wanted Michael there so they brutally murdered him.

Perhaps all of you should view the "Mood" on Chris & Natalie's Myspace Page

www.myspace.com/397582460

The lack of remorse is appalling!! It is reported that all of the defendants actually believed they would never get caught.

Lacey Westdyke has been bailed out is back in her hometown...it's business as usual for her. She's also been spotted wearing clothing which belonged to Michael that he would not have voluntarily given away.

Why isn't law enforcement pursuing that?

Let me tell all who is reading that the world has suffered a huge loss in Michael Turner, an intelligent, artistic, gentle soul. He was always eager to lend a helping hand without expectation of reciprocation. I will miss his wit and his grin. I was blessed and privileged to have known him.

To the family of Michael Turner, he will not be forgotten by the multitude of those who knew him.
to defend

Carrizo Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 7, 2010
 
UIL Mom wrote:
Here's my question of the day? Why did local law enforcement delay the investigation of Michael Turner's disappearance?
Could it have prevented his brutal murder?
It took Michael's parents travel to Carizzo Springs, to conduct their own investigation, pass out flyers which caught the attention of the newspaper and radio broadcast.
Even then, Michael's disappearance wasn't taken seriously until his phone was found crushed in San Antonio and his vehicle was found abandoned (which reportedly hasn't been properly processed by law enforcement)
Why haven't the computers of the defendants been seized by law enforcement? This is how the defendants met. It might lead to more vile intentions on the part of the defendants. Further it would exclude Michael from the preposterous "love triangle" theory by the local sheriff. The only participants in that were Christopher Nunn, Natalie Nunn and Lacey Westdyke..
Michael was not romantically involved with any of the defendants. He was lured by Lacey Westdyke that she was moving in with her "uncle", Christopher Nunn, who was promising employment at a local plant for Michael. In reality, Lacey's intention was for a sexual relationship with Christopher Nunn. Michael was unaware that Lacey had an online relationship with Christopher. None of the defendants wanted Michael there so they brutally murdered him.
Perhaps all of you should view the "Mood" on Chris & Natalie's Myspace Page
www.myspace.com/397582460
The lack of remorse is appalling!! It is reported that all of the defendants actually believed they would never get caught.
Lacey Westdyke has been bailed out is back in her hometown...it's business as usual for her. She's also been spotted wearing clothing which belonged to Michael that he would not have voluntarily given away.
Why isn't law enforcement pursuing that?
Let me tell all who is reading that the world has suffered a huge loss in Michael Turner, an intelligent, artistic, gentle soul. He was always eager to lend a helping hand without expectation of reciprocation. I will miss his wit and his grin. I was blessed and privileged to have known him.
To the family of Michael Turner, he will not be forgotten by the multitude of those who knew him.
Well I am not saying that everything that you just said is not true but yet a lot of it is not correct. I saw the sheriff on the news and what he said on the newspaper. About the love tri-angle he never said that that was what actually happened he said that the preliminary investigation reveal that this could have been possible and that the situation was not drug or gang related at THIS POINT and that the investigation was still going on for possible other people being invovled. Remember that the missing report was reported in Houston area and vehicle was located in another county other than Dimmit. I think that the only Police or Sheriff Department that did anything about ladies son was Dimmit County Sheriff Office. I know the Sheriff and he is the kind of person that cares a lot about people and about what they go through. Before you start saying anything negative about our Sheriff Department you need to look at the facts. As far I am concern I think that the Dimmit County Sheriff Office deserves a Thank you. And yes you can say "but thats thier job" and your right and they did it.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

To Defend,

Please know this is being written with the kindest tone in response to you.

Everyone involved in the investigation needs to remember that Michael Turner was not a "disposable" human being.

Those of us who are merely informed by the media see that it must be frustrating for one law enforcement agency who doesnít seem to be getting the cooperation of another. This is why I was careful not to be specific in that regard.

Meanwhile, from what we understand, Christopher Nunn is still in custody. I can not sympathize that he was a creepy guy who was bullied by his classmates but still managed to father 8 children before the age of 25. He is also rumored to have used his children as a shield during a family feud gun battle.

Not surprising it is rumored that he was in "jail" for another infraction a short time before he was arrested for murder.

His police booking photo that was splashed all over the newspapers shows he has hickeyís all over his neck.

Perhaps the act of murder was "foreplay" for him.

I wonder if it was Lacy Westdyke who put them there. She is a real piece of work. The Prosecutor should get her school records and the DPS reports on her. The rumor is she plans to plea insanity. Let me tell you all who are reading this, She is not insane, she is conniving and manipulative. The only problem Lacy has is that she learned all her tricks from her mother..an acid mouthed sloth whoís been thrown out of every drinking establishment within a 3 mile radius of her home.

I am still urging law enforcement to get a hold of all of the defendants computers, process Michaelís vehicle thoroughly, and get Michaelís possessions that Lacy is flaunting back to his family.

Another suggestion I will make is that law enforcement should go to Lacyís hometown and interview a few folks. Dimmit County must already be well informed of the other three defendants.

I am still surprised that all that the female defendants got charged with is tampering with evidence when the rumor is that all four defendants were present when Michael was murdered.

At the Nunnís Myspace page, Natalia wonders if she has screwed up her son. I can answer that for her: YES. The shame of the parents shall pass to the children. Natalia has permanently tarnished her familyís good name. The Nunn children are so young and the Nunnís didnít give them a chance. Natalia & Christopher didnít care about them, they let their carnal desires take over without abandon. Natalia had her chance to speak up when her conscience was screaming at her to tell and she didnít say a word. Even while her husband was cheating on her with Lacy.

All the while knowing that Michaelís body was out in that fieldÖ..that they were the reason he was there.

I expect that Natalia will hear the words: "I wish you were not my mother" from her kids. We already know Christopher doesnít care.
i understand

Carrizo Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 8, 2010
 
UIL Mom wrote:
To Defend,
Please know this is being written with the kindest tone in response to you.
Everyone involved in the investigation needs to remember that Michael Turner was not a "disposable" human being.
Those of us who are merely informed by the media see that it must be frustrating for one law enforcement agency who doesnít seem to be getting the cooperation of another. This is why I was careful not to be specific in that regard.
Meanwhile, from what we understand, Christopher Nunn is still in custody. I can not sympathize that he was a creepy guy who was bullied by his classmates but still managed to father 8 children before the age of 25. He is also rumored to have used his children as a shield during a family feud gun battle.
Not surprising it is rumored that he was in "jail" for another infraction a short time before he was arrested for murder.
His police booking photo that was splashed all over the newspapers shows he has hickeyís all over his neck.
Perhaps the act of murder was "foreplay" for him.
I wonder if it was Lacy Westdyke who put them there. She is a real piece of work. The Prosecutor should get her school records and the DPS reports on her. The rumor is she plans to plea insanity. Let me tell you all who are reading this, She is not insane, she is conniving and manipulative. The only problem Lacy has is that she learned all her tricks from her mother..an acid mouthed sloth whoís been thrown out of every drinking establishment within a 3 mile radius of her home.
I am still urging law enforcement to get a hold of all of the defendants computers, process Michaelís vehicle thoroughly, and get Michaelís possessions that Lacy is flaunting back to his family.
Another suggestion I will make is that law enforcement should go to Lacyís hometown and interview a few folks. Dimmit County must already be well informed of the other three defendants.
I am still surprised that all that the female defendants got charged with is tampering with evidence when the rumor is that all four defendants were present when Michael was murdered.
At the Nunnís Myspace page, Natalia wonders if she has screwed up her son. I can answer that for her: YES. The shame of the parents shall pass to the children. Natalia has permanently tarnished her familyís good name. The Nunn children are so young and the Nunnís didnít give them a chance. Natalia & Christopher didnít care about them, they let their carnal desires take over without abandon. Natalia had her chance to speak up when her conscience was screaming at her to tell and she didnít say a word. Even while her husband was cheating on her with Lacy.
All the while knowing that Michaelís body was out in that fieldÖ..that they were the reason he was there.
I expect that Natalia will hear the words: "I wish you were not my mother" from her kids. We already know Christopher doesnít care.
I understand your point and I understand what you are saying but as I read your comments I cant help to see that you are stilling failing to thank the only agency that did something about the missing young man. If the Dimmit County Sheriff Department or Sheriff Gonzales for that matter thought that the young man was disposable then the young man would still be layng on the field and the people responsible at large. I also understand that other things need to be done but how do we know that these things are not going to be done. I would bet all my money that they are because the young man was found and those responsible will pay for the crime. Trust me I understand but it just seems that you your failing to understand and failing to thank the few law men who thought it was important and did thier job and are still doing it because they care. I just wanted to say that no harm intended and no disrespect.
whoooo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 8, 2010
 
i understand wrote:
<quoted text>I understand your point and I understand what you are saying but as I read your comments I cant help to see that you are stilling failing to thank the only agency that did something about the missing young man. If the Dimmit County Sheriff Department or Sheriff Gonzales for that matter thought that the young man was disposable then the young man would still be layng on the field and the people responsible at large. I also understand that other things need to be done but how do we know that these things are not going to be done. I would bet all my money that they are because the young man was found and those responsible will pay for the crime. Trust me I understand but it just seems that you your failing to understand and failing to thank the few law men who thought it was important and did thier job and are still doing it because they care. I just wanted to say that no harm intended and no disrespect.
DCSD did not even solve the case....the only reason why it was solved was because Chris and that Herrera kid confessed. Chris was so sick to his stomach that he had to let out the truth. DCSD was far far far from solving this case.
My heart goes out to the children involved. The women are walking around like nothing ever happend. its just too sad....
EP native

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 10, 2010
 
I was moved when I saw Michael's picture for the first and was posted as a missing person in our local newspaper. I prayed that his family would find.

It's heartbreaking that he lost his life over this and that these people did not have any remorse.

I was reading Natalia's mood updates on her myspace which date back to September 22, 2009.

On September 29 she posted:

Chris and Natalia NunnHere at home with my husband, lacey, and my little guy is sleeping
Mood:Super happy
Posted at 8:03 PM Sep 29, 2009 from Mobile
(Michael is never mentioned).

Then she posted this in October 7th:

Chris and Natalia NunnHome alone with my little guy while his daddy is having fun in san anto
Mood:Bored & lonely
Posted at 12:23 PM Oct 7, 2009 from Mobile
(Wasn't Michael's phone found in San Antonio?)

Then Natalia makes a reference to drug use:

Chris and Natalia NunnIts freaken funny chris and lacey are trying to smoke a nik and cant do it hahahaha (straight outt of a bong)
Mood:Lmao

(what do they mean by nik? a Nickel of pot, coke??)

Is Natalia pregnant again? What is that kid # 9??

Chris and Natalia NunnI wanna smirnoff to bad i cant drink since im pregos
Mood:Frustrated
Posted at 11:39 AM Oct 26, 2009 from Mobile

Then she gets upset with Lacey and posts this:

Chris and Natalia NunnI want this stupid bi tch to leave my home and my life but itss never happening
Mood:Wannakillabi*ch
Posted at 10:53 PM Oct 29, 2009 from Mobile

(notice her mood Wannakillabi*ch)

Final straw perhaps:

Chris and Natalia NunnNothing but lies and bullshit cant wait til u get caught in a lie
Mood:Angry as fuk
Posted at 9:42 AM Nov 2, 2009 from Mobile
nice people

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 11, 2010
 
this murder was scary. may he r.i.p
stop the violence

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 11, 2010
 
this kind of murder is scary in carrizo. i hope they get put in prison for life for doing this.
nurse

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 11, 2010
 
omg i just read all this on here and it gave me chills. how can young people be involved in this.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 11, 2010
 
To Understand & Defend

We, the general public, are grateful for the duty law enforcement provides day after day. Yes, these are the people who witnessed first hand the decay of these defendant's "moral compass".

We all will be safer when ALL these defendants are convicted and removed from polite society. I am merely pointing out what I think will make for a strong case against these, dare I say, people, ESPECIALLY THE WOMEN. The charges need to be upgraded!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks EP for posting the Nunn "Mood" on MySpace.. a testament to their upmost selfishness and lack of regard for human life. The defendants are shut off from their own conscience.

Perhaps the defendants think this is some video game, but as you can see, Michael can't consume a magic mushroom and come back to life.

Christopher Nunn is sick to his stomach...since when he was caught? Now that he doesn't have access to drugs? Why doesn't he spare the expense of trial on earth and get right on to his judgment before God? He won't, he is a coward.

All these defendants are disgusting excuses for human beings.

I hope they are reading this.
casper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 11, 2010
 
so the girls are out?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 12, 2010
 
Yes, while lady justice is supposed to be blind, she is not supposed to be deaf, dumb and mute. The Judge is supposed to give equal consideration to the welfare of the community. Doesn't seem like it.
More later
SUNSHINE

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 13, 2010
 
What a shame these women are out. They are just as guilty.And one of them has six or eight kids.... All I have to say is hopefully they are being taken care of by someone else. They have been exposed to way to much already.Someone needs to lock them up and throw away the key.
ep native

Portland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 14, 2010
 
UIL Mom do you know Michael's family? How are they doing?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 15, 2010
 
Greetings to all those reading this.

Thank you to those who send their condolences to Michaelís family.

It has been a month since the devastating news of the grisly discovery of Michaelís body;

All we have is "cry".

His family has been keeping up with the investigation but they can't reveal alot as to not jeopardize what is underway.

Michael was especially close to my children. They attended the same schools and were all in the High-school military marching band. Michael was in the drum corp. This band is considered the pride of Crosby. Look it up on youtube.

He and my oldest child attended the same college. He was always welcomed at my home.

He stayed with us during Hurricane Ike because he was concerned about our safety. I will always be grateful for his help in the recovery.

If you all want to see what Michael was like while he was alive, his family & friends are posting pics at facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/...

Michaelís family are God fearing but financially challenged.

There's been a fund-raiser held to raise money for Michaelís services and for the family to attend the trials of the four who murdered him.

His body is still being held by the State of Texas for forensic investigation.

More LaterÖI canít see through the tears.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 15, 2010
 
Those going to facebook need to search:

"Praying for Michael Turner II"

As all of you must be concerned about the Nunn children, is CPS involved? The rumor is that Christopher Nunn's children are either adopted or in foster care except the one he and Natalia bore.

Child Protective Services should be investigating Natalia...as she admits the presence of drugs and the desire to drink while pregnant on her MySpace page.

Was Natalia's son also a witness to Michael's murder or did she arrange a babysitter? Again, premeditation.... If Natalia is in fact pregnant, that baby attended Michael's murder!

Natalia Rivera Nunn is desperate and stupid. Not enough to exonerate her from murdering a fellow human being. Taking a closer look at her wedding pics, it doesn't look as though her father was exactly thrilled at the ceremony.

What is the story with these people?

Innocent until proven guilty...with confessions?

I want to mention, again, that law enforcement needs to gather as much evidence as they can in this case to give the prosecutor as much as they can to secure convictions.

We don't care if it is the CS Sheriff or the rangers or which county it is...all will get the credit. We just need it done!

In addition to processing Michael's vehicle, and seizing the defendants computers, the investigators should get a hold of the cell phones of the defendants, CPS records, school records as well as the criminal mischief rap sheet. The predicate for the search warrants isn't that difficult. What is the hold up?

What is the problem with getting the "minor" certified to stand trial as an adult? I keep reading TFC 54.02(j)(2)(A). What part of that doesn't apply?

What this case needs is a real "Kelly Siegler" to prosecute it. I wonder.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of426
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Carrizo Springs Forum right now

Search the Carrizo Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gavi garza 24 min putaal 21
Gov of Texas 2014 Election? 1 hr Dimmit County 2
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Truth is might 20,379
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Wild flowers 466
Tatoo women 9 hr Dimmit 17
xbox one for sale $250 10 hr i want 3
County and others sued for Millions! 12 hr Whatever 20
•••
•••
•••
Carrizo Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Carrizo Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carrizo Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••