Tax Refund Time WooHoo!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thank Goodness

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Jan 21, 2013
I so look forward to this time of year, it's time to relax a bit and buy that new washing machine.

A much awaited gift after christmas.
Question

Lockhart, TX

#3 Jan 22, 2013
That is so true
Arnulfo

Carrizo Springs, TX

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Dam y'all must be desperate that money won't last long
Orr

Carrizo Springs, TX

#5 Jan 22, 2013
These couples that get like 10,000.00 because only he works and she's separated ( not really cuz everyone knows they live together) but gets all the freebies like food-stamps Medicaid money free rent and free bills on our working class tab!!!!! I say WHAT THA!!!!!!! I think that the more you work and pay bills you should get free insurance or here's a check for doing a good job and supporting three other families with your work!!
Mike

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Arnulfo wrote:
Dam y'all must be desperate that money won't last long
I don't think you get it, it's not desperation, it's a reward for working hard all year. It's the extra funds you needs to help give you extra breathing room. And if you plan it just right, it will go a long way too. But of course, you would not know anything about that. Mom and dad probably still take care of you.

Wait till you grow up boy, and have adult responsibilities.
Arnulfo

Lockhart, TX

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Wtf I am grow and I work in the oilfield!! Your probably just another lazy ass that's from cs I'm not from carrizo gay ass town
John

Bandera, TX

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you get it, it's not desperation, it's a reward for working hard all year. It's the extra funds you needs to help give you extra breathing room. And if you plan it just right, it will go a long way too. But of course, you would not know anything about that. Mom and dad probably still take care of you.

Wait till you grow up boy, and have adult responsibilities.
Well you need to grow up yourself & learn how to manage your money better, or get a better paying job instead of depending on Uncle Sam for handouts!!!
ARNULFA

Carrizo Springs, TX

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Arnulfo wrote:
Wtf I am grow and I work in the oilfield!! Your probably just another lazy ass that's from cs I'm not from carrizo gay ass town
sounds like you are one of those persons born thru the wrong hole, your mama forgot to flush the toilet and created you.
LOL

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Hey it sounds like John and Arnulfo are a couple of mamas boys.

It's a good thang you are not from here, we don't need losers like you around here anyway.

Go back to the hole you came from.
John

Bandera, TX

#11 Jan 22, 2013
LOL wrote:
Hey it sounds like John and Arnulfo are a couple of mamas boys.

It's a good thang you are not from here, we don't need losers like you around here anyway.

Go back to the hole you came from.
I'm from here but we live in the real world, not in la la land. We know how to manage our money. We have always been blessed and have 1000s left over each month which we save.
Critic

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Well it’s like I said you people here wait for that income tax like a coyote waits for chickens to come back into the hen house. You are nothing but obese pajama wearing section 8 trash who only work until workman’s comp kicks in so you can fake a work injury. If all else fails you fake a fall at HEB or Walmart for a lawsuit. You then go auction off your food stamps at the highest bidder at the beginning of each month. You then spend your tax refund on stupid crap like spinning tire rims for a 1978 primer painted piece of crap car that needs an overhaul. Or else you go buy yourselves a clown wardrobe with pants sizes too big that leave your ass crack hanging out with a matching “UT Longhorn” cap that when they ask you what does “UT” stand for you say “Uvalde Texas” then you buy your Obese wives a nice set of pajamas which she will wear all year to go shopping or pick up your bastardized kids from school. Then if you have some money left over you buy your inbreeded rugrats some clothes at “Fallas Paredes” and shoes at “Payless” all the while your crackhead ass and that foodstamp begging tramp of yours go on a shopping spree at Footlocker….
Question

Carrizo Springs, TX

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Lol that's funny
Arnulfo

Lockhart, TX

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Critic wrote:
Well it’s like I said you people here wait for that income tax like a coyote waits for chickens to come back into the hen house. You are nothing but obese pajama wearing section 8 trash who only work until workman’s comp kicks in so you can fake a work injury. If all else fails you fake a fall at HEB or Walmart for a lawsuit. You then go auction off your food stamps at the highest bidder at the beginning of each month. You then spend your tax refund on stupid crap like spinning tire rims for a 1978 primer painted piece of crap car that needs an overhaul. Or else you go buy yourselves a clown wardrobe with pants sizes too big that leave your ass crack hanging out with a matching “UT Longhorn” cap that when they ask you what does “UT” stand for you say “Uvalde Texas” then you buy your Obese wives a nice set of pajamas which she will wear all year to go shopping or pick up your bastardized kids from school. Then if you have some money left over you buy your inbreeded rugrats some clothes at “Fallas Paredes” and shoes at “Payless” all the while your crackhead ass and that foodstamp begging tramp of yours go on a shopping spree at Footlocker….
. I agree
Arnulfo

Lockhart, TX

#15 Jan 23, 2013
ARNULFA wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like you are one of those persons born thru the wrong hole, your mama forgot to flush the toilet and created you.
Don't get mad boy I'm just speaking the truth I wish I would get 10000 in my refund but I don't all my money is to support lazy ass people like you
pissed tax payer!

Lockhart, TX

#16 Jan 23, 2013
That really sux cuz we bust our a$$'$ n get nuttin n they work 2mo outa the year n bank it ! But it don't last!!! Loser's!!!!!! Y que !!!!!
joe

United States

#17 Jan 23, 2013
Don't blame the people on Foodstamps or Medicare let them live on it and get 10K on income tax. We can't blame them we have to blame the government that's where the problem is at!!! I earn 75K a year get only 2,500 in tax return while a 10K a year gets 10K back... WTF is up with that well its the government that screws over med & high yearly workers that earn to much!!! I always wonder why??? I have to get tax 1K each pay check bi-weekly and only see 2,500 at the end. I believe the government should give back to Med & high yearly workers more back at the end of the year because we HELP & SUPPORT the low families like pay there FoodStamps. So ask the government WTF is up!!!
pissed tax payer!

Lockhart, TX

#18 Jan 23, 2013
joe wrote:
Don't blame the people on Foodstamps or Medicare let them live on it and get 10K on income tax. We can't blame them we have to blame the government that's where the problem is at!!! I earn 75K a year get only 2,500 in tax return while a 10K a year gets 10K back... WTF is up with that well its the government that screws over med & high yearly workers that earn to much!!! I always wonder why??? I have to get tax 1K each pay check bi-weekly and only see 2,500 at the end. I believe the government should give back to Med & high yearly workers more back at the end of the year because we HELP & SUPPORT the low families like pay there FoodStamps. So ask the government WTF is up!!!
Well said! I just had to let it out!!! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!
dill weed

Alexander, AR

#19 Jan 23, 2013
I'm gonna buy 28s with my girlfriends income tax,,her baby daddys oil field money pays for my new tahoe..(child support)...
John

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jan 23, 2013
joe wrote:
Yea gov is all screwed up
SurvivaloftheFit test

Oceanside, CA

#21 Jan 24, 2013
I applaud those who don't work and scam the system for benefits. GOOD FOR YOU!

When the economy collapses, when FEMA comes to your house to take you too FEMA camps, when you can no longer buy food at the supermarkets, when they come to take your guns(which I doubt you have an AR platform rifle), I'll laugh because your too stupid to not go with it.

Youll be the first people to die. Because your feeble minded and lazy.

Which makes less competition for the gunslingers like me.

That increases my odds of survival. So again THANK YOU!! You are doing your country and yourself a great service.

Now please...make sure you spend that extra income on something material, consumable, and that does not help pay off your debt or provide you with income.

Like a T.V. or washing machine. That way you can stay in your little cycle, being a slave to our Govt., why in the fuck would you ever want to see the truth right?

Ignorance is bliss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Boyd 3 hr Wow 1
people going over board on topix. 3 hr Wow 10
brittny Sepulveda from crystal city 18 hr anchorbaby 1
plants 20 hr Rebecca 4
Two grown adults fight like kids 20 hr Rebecca 6
If you girls are infected! Mon Ruff 1
wow for mom Sun Curious 4

Carrizo Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance