the way we speak of others! is this the gift that god gave you?

Posted in the Carrizo Springs Forum

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2012
THE TIGER

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 27, 2012
IT SADDEN MY HEART TO READ ABOUT PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, I GET ON IT TO SEE WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN THE CITY OF CARRIZO SPRINGS ( THE HOME OF THE WILDCATS) BUT ALL WE DO IS TALK DOWN ON PEOPLE THAT REALLY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING TO HURT ANYONE. IN THE BIBLE IT DOES SAY THAT WE SHOULD NOT SPEAK HARM TO ONE ANOTHER.
WHAT I SAY IS THAT IS NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH PLEASE KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF.
THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION IS WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?
HAVE YOU ASKED GOD FOR FORGIVENESS TODAY? MAYBE YOU SHOULD BY ASKING HIM TODAY!!!
SINCERLY CONCERNED PERSON THAT IS FRIENDS TO PEOPLE ALOT HAVE TALKED ABOUT.
Here We Go Againg

Kemp, TX

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Omg good for you ! Know leave church put on your glasses drive around to see whos together in townand should not be together .Then go to the Bars and Dance Halls and see some of those good folks you know getting drunk and dancing most likely with a married man and women. Drive to the hotels and motels see if you spot those good folks you know. Talk to the neighbors of your moms , sisters, and brothers the stories they will tell you of men coming in and out . They see trucks and cars for 2 weeks parked at her place and return at times. You do have a brain use it OBSERVE !
zapata

San Antonio, TX

#3 Dec 28, 2012
THE TIGER wrote:
IT SADDEN MY HEART TO READ ABOUT PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, I GET ON IT TO SEE WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN THE CITY OF CARRIZO SPRINGS ( THE HOME OF THE WILDCATS) BUT ALL WE DO IS TALK DOWN ON PEOPLE THAT REALLY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING TO HURT ANYONE. IN THE BIBLE IT DOES SAY THAT WE SHOULD NOT SPEAK HARM TO ONE ANOTHER.
WHAT I SAY IS THAT IS NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH PLEASE KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF.
HAVE YOU ASKED GOD FOR FORGIVENESS TODAY? MAYBE YOU SHOULD BY ASKING HIM TODAY!!!
If you complain about people who have nothing positive to say..........how exactly is YOUR message positive, if your just bitching about people? plus, dont try to involve jesus in this, he has nothing to do with your bitterness. its just your sad attempt to give yourself importance
OMG

Carrizo Springs, TX

#4 Dec 31, 2012
THE TIGER wrote:
SORRY TO DISSAPPOINT YOU BUT WE ARE NOT PERFECT. THE ONLY ONE WITHOUT SIN IS JESUS. ALL OTHERS WE ARE SINNERS JUST LIKE YOU.
WAKE UP

United States

#5 Dec 31, 2012
Lady god has nothing to do with it. Never put your hands in the fire for no one. People go to church on Sunday and you just saw them at cheers, the bodega or the hog pin. F.cking putas hiding behind church doors and a well know last name. You are not fooling any one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 40 min Gasman 17,863
lost pits 41 min concerned 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Gasman 22,276
Courtney & Yolanda 7 hr Its CourtneyBitch 11
Jesse from Clemenston 9 hr Sparkly 7
angie and diana 9 hr The L word 1
Band sucks 10 hr Frozen 9
•••
•••

Carrizo Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••