junior hdz&Christina
yoo-Oo
#1 Nov 14, 2012
Where are they?! havnt seen them around anywhere!
fishy
#2 Nov 14, 2012
Didnt they move... Crazy... Cool ppl
boo boo
#3 Nov 15, 2012
Na they still here in cs... Me n him just chilld... Love his company
ha ha

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Dunba$$ thy are in Minnesota. He is my cousin idi0t.
lmao
#5 Nov 15, 2012
Haha and dat cougar thought she cld take jr from xtina... Lmao! now every1 laughn at u cougar!<--(Jewels vega)
LOL

United States

#6 Nov 16, 2012
HE LOVES JULIE LOL
ooh
#7 Nov 16, 2012
Than why did he yell clearly for her 2 leave him da fk alone... LMAO i member dat nite clearly... She was all broken heartd! hahaha!
LOL

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2012
TOO FUNNY OF COURSE A DOG WOULD DO THAT IN FRONT OF PPL OR HIS BABY MAMA BUT HE WAS ALWAYS TEXTING HER AND SAYING HE DIDN'T WANNA B W CHRISTINA
ooh
#9 Nov 16, 2012
LOL wrote:
TOO FUNNY OF COURSE A DOG WOULD DO THAT IN FRONT OF PPL OR HIS BABY MAMA BUT HE WAS ALWAYS TEXTING HER AND SAYING HE DIDN'T WANNA B W CHRISTINA
lol.. Its funny how you say he loves julie.. And fyi that night that happen at the bar i wasnt there dumb fk.. His cousin told me about it right after it happened and if junior really wanted her he woulda responded to her letter she wasted her time writing! get the fk out our business already. Im the one here with him get the fk over ya selves! oh yea and him saying he didnt wana be with me anymore yea he probably did say it, but he NEVER LEFT ME ALONE!(:
haha

Denver, CO

#10 Nov 17, 2012
Who in the hell would want to be with Julie besides her being an easy lay lmao! But she is a walking std she gave my homeboy chlamydia just ask her.....who knows what else she has

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 17, 2012
Dam they move out of texas && they still get talked about! Typical Carrizo! Im Glad Him & christina are doing good! Props to them! Now stfu haters! That other chick dont even matter cause where is he at this moment ! With christina and their baby boy! Get over it already!
Hehe

United States

#12 Nov 17, 2012
OnlyOneIKnow wrote:
Dam they move out of texas && they still get talked about! Typical Carrizo! Im Glad Him & christina are doing good! Props to them! Now stfu haters! That other chick dont even matter cause where is he at this moment ! With christina and their baby boy! Get over it already!
lmao really there baby boy haha go tell that lie to somewhere else Cristina and jr and every1 knows in Carrizo that baby she has ain't jr its all rocky even jr has said it that baby ain't his... So now you stfu...it won't be long by the time jr starts messing up over especially when his whole family lives there who does she have no1...and trust me no one ain't hating just saying the truth
OnlyOneIKnow

San Antonio, TX

#13 Nov 17, 2012
If really dont matter. The point is hes the one their for him & fyi jr calls him his own! So you stfu hater!
haha

Denver, CO

#14 Nov 17, 2012
Ur hating ur posting thus sh#+ ur hating and that baby at rocks please like they said get over it move on this is old worry about ur own life and ur fam. Quit worrying about everyone else. Peace out
Clowns

Sabinal, TX

#15 Nov 17, 2012
1diots they are no longer in Carrizo. Thats how plain $tupid you people are. They are happy some where else and you still manage come out on topix. As for the baby boy dobt be beinging him into this. Leave him out. Get your facts straight bfre you start $hit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrizo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to cse post 4 hr Kat 12
Alty Cruz 8 hr Ooooooo 6
Whos banging samantha rios. (Mar '15) 12 hr Yogie P 83
OMG HIVpositive 12 hr Just saying 33
Rip keith pops west Mon Just asking 4
Phillip Gallegos Sun the river 5
Mcdonalds Aug 20 Please 14

Carrizo Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance